Bacher

Leo Gura-thanks for existing

5 posts in this topic

I just want to say how much I appreciate you for existing. Many people here and outside of the forum dosen't understand how deep this stuff goes. You are literally giving out diamonds for free. I had another God awakening yesterday and saw your face "up there" before merging into an infinite God state where all paradigms collapsed. There is only GOD, the rest is an illusion, a play of different energies because what else would God do? So keep focused guys, this stuff is for real and is happening right now. It's not somewhere on a psychedelic experience, it's right here and you can become directly conscious of it. After many purification over the years I have started to integrate these states in to my everyday life and I can tell you that this journey is so worth it. Yes you will face your fears and "dark night of the soul" but trust me you will come out of it much much stronger. Your authentic self is yearning to express itself, waiting for you to heal all of your bullshit and traumas that dosen't make any sense. Move on and realise your infinite magintude. You are not just a human being, you are literally IT. So remove your fears and start following your intuition and you will see miracles manifesting before your eyes.

Thanks again @Leo Gura

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Proud of myself for making Leo?

?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。