Vincent S

Need Advice - DMT Vape Pen

9 posts in this topic

Been looking around for a vape pen/vaporizer. Not sure whats best. 
Any tips? Which models are the best? 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

49 minutes ago, Benton said:

Was your dmt synthesized or extracted? Because when its extracted it sometimes has too many plant fats still in it to work well in a vape.

But if they cleaned it enough it should be fine. If the color is close to white it should be fine.

Yeah its synthesized. It's white.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

53 minutes ago, Benton said:

Thanks! Appreciate it ??

6 minutes ago, Benton said:

Well. Then you have just unlocked the easiest method of accessing the dmt space! Congratulations!

Enjoy God consciousness and aliens.

Haha thanks ? ??

I am also intrested where one can access/ find this where I live, not sure if its allowed to be discussed on the forum :S im pretty cluless on the subject

Find a Shaman that works with medicine. He/She will definately have 5MEO, either frog or synthetic. And probably know someone else who has NN-DMT.

Or darknet.

Edited by Vincent S

13 minutes ago, cjoseph90 said:

I am also intrested where one can access/ find this where I live, not sure if its allowed to be discussed on the forum :S im pretty cluless on the subject

Befriend a stoner he will hook you up.

unfortunately I do not know anybody that has access, or knows where I could get this type of stuff..  nor a Shaman ...

I used like the regular used cheap vape pen for 20$ and it worked like a charm.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.