machiavelli

Leo what do you think about latest study in quantum physics?

18 posts in this topic

What is your view on recent breakthrough experiments in quantum physics that prove objective reality doesnt exist until observed?

Excerpt ~

Werner Heisenberg, among others, interpreted the mathematics to mean that reality doesn’t exist until observed. “The idea of an objective real world whose smallest parts exist objectively in the same sense as stones or trees exist, independently of whether or not we observe them ... is impossible,” he wrote. John Wheeler, too, used a variant of the double-slit experiment to argue that “no elementary quantum phenomenon is a phenomenon until it is a registered (‘observed,’ ‘indelibly recorded’) phenomenon.”

Quantum physics: Our study suggests objective reality doesn't exist

The quantum experiment that could prove reality doesn't exist .

Also , there is a famous quote of einstein " I donot believe in quantum physics because I believe that moon is there even when I am not looking at it ".

The brand of QM which converted a group of genius physicists to mysticism in the 1920s is now coming up to 100 years old. Pretty amazing when you think about it: dream characters discovering that they're in a dream.

Idealism - the key finding of QM, has often been argued against due to the small scales involved in the early experiments. Of course, many have intuited that there is no reason that scale should make any difference at all - but since the classical paradigm still strongly prevails within academic institutions, there has been much braying, dismissiveness and arguing to the contrary. 

Much of this may be to do with strength of character. After all, it takes significant courage to accept the total destruction of one's worldview. The temptation for the materialist is to keep ignoring or dismissing the mounting evidence. 

The above experiments firm up the case a little bit. Not that it should really be necessary. But in demonstrating that the same "spooky" phenomena occur at increasingly massive scales (as many already intuited would be the case), even the most stubbornly-held physicalist position will eventually become untenable.

Apparently.

Obviously reality is Mind.

There is nothing outside your Mind. Your Mind is Absolute.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How are they defining observed versus not observed in these studies? Consciousness or God is observing whether our finite mind is or not.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are referring to the higher mind here, right?

15 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

So you agree with Einstein that moon doesnt exist until you look at it? 

Einstein actually challenged Bohr and Pais on this theory. 

@Matthew85 Check recent theories that pointing towards objective reality doesnt exist until act of observation . 

48 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

You are referring to the higher mind here, right?

I'm refering to absolutely everything.

@Leo Gura But do you agree with einstein that moon doesnt exist until the act of observation is made? This is inline with your teachings. 

Recent experiments point towards that objective reality doesnt exist without the observer. 

The moon is something you just imagined. So is Albert Einstein.

@Leo Gura Please leo , I asked whether you agree with, without a conscious observer moon cannot exist. 

Einstein didnt want to believe what results of quantum experiments were pointing towards. Even recent studies point towards that objective reality doesnt exist until act of observation is made. 

This is inline with your teachings.

11 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Check recent theories that pointing towards objective reality doesnt exist until act of observation . 

@machiavelli Yes, I have read and heard some of these studies. The issue I have with them is there is nothing in all of existence that isn't being held and observed in the infinite mind of God, regardless of whether one or a group of finite minds are observing. So, I'm not sure how these theories hold up. It is very fascinating though. 

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm refering to absolutely everything.

@Leo Gura Hmm..but just so I am clear, you are not saying there is nothing outside of my Matthew finite mind right? In the past you have taught that all finite minds including my own are contained within the higher mind or all that is. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Obviously reality is Mind.

Wait, isn't existential reality happening outside mind?

1 hour ago, A_v_E said:

@Leo Gura aren't you, yourself manifesting this forum, reading this topic, and reading this answer now ?

why would you manifest that over manifesting something else ?

So you do believe you can't control your manifestation ?
why would you stick to dreaming this forum and thoses questions and answers ? 

is that the life you wish for yourself ? or you can't shape another dream desire ?

you are confusing leo as leo and leo as god. 
god didnt manifest this forum. leo created it with hard work through his own will. its part of his purpose he created for himself. 

leo cant control anything in reality, just manipulate it this way or another, but not change it physically. 
nobody is making him do anything, god supports him and the junky around the block equally and is not involved in any of that. 
yes, thats the life he wished for himself, otherwise he wouldnt do that. he doesnt have to do this ya know... he could design some video game or whatever... 

leo as god created this entire universe and its already perfect, nothing to change about it, its the best it could possibly be. so... there you go.  

Mainstream scientists fail at understanding “ Objective reality“ and “observing” so anything in these papers are not gonna be any good unless it’s for practical purposes. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.