bloomer

Is Ben Shapiro a bozo?

33 posts in this topic

Ben only talks to people that agree with him or college kids in where Ben has control of the mic.

He got owned in a crowd full of people lmao.  Of course the crowd that's there isn't going to agree since they like Ben.

Basically:  GG 2 EZ.

Conservatives can dish it but they can't take it seems. xD  IN B4 "AD HOMINEM!!!!"

Edited by hoodrow trillson

@bloomer I am a former fan of Ben Shapiro. 

If you are a fan of him, stop watching him.  He will mislead you on everything with his cherry picking and partisanship.  You need time to deprogram everything he has taught you. Here are my suggestions.

1.  Most importantly substitute these talking heads with spiritual teachings.  You will gain a lot more from personal development than from listening to them.  This is how I originally chose actualized over the daily wire.  Granted Leo is another talking head if you don't use the book list.

2. Research a wide range of issues on your own.  Question every single belief you picked up from people like him.  Nowadays especially, conservatives are problematic in that they lack historic context on various issues, fear monger about "the left," and mislead their audience with cherry picked facts.  They are zoomed in too closely to see the full picture.

I am considering dropping the liberal media or watching it less than I do.  It is building up a false image in my mind of who I think I am.  I want to deprogram liberal beliefs not necessarily because they are wrong, but because they do not represent who I am.  For instance, I don't have any real empathy for the victims of slavery.  There are a lot of moral oughts in that I seem like an asshole for being as selfish as I truly am.  As a white man, I don't feel real empathy for the victims of racial injustice, nor do I genuinely care for children who are sexually abused.  I value my own significance and impact above other people even though I want my impact to help others even when it feels hollow to me.

I would also like to deprogram my actualized beliefs and behaviors as well.  I become like a self help junkie which is also not my most authentic self.  My most authentic self cannot be found in any source with which I program my mind.  I would prefer the absence of all other sources in silence rather than acting out any particular image based on how others behave. 

I used to like him very much until I saw the BBC interview.

These days I started to watch him again, but just the "Ben Shapiro reacts..." videos on woke culture. Just for funsies.

Edited by mojsterr

Everything about this kid says: I'm a dumbass. :D

I'm surprised he got an award, if he's not lying.

Duh

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bloomer xDxD That is funny af

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Leo Gura

But the real question is, does Ben Shapiro get pussy and make his wife wet?

Man entertainment politics is so stupid I lump all of them in the same bucket, Liberal or Conservative theres better political sources out there who actually engage in good convo

4 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Leo Gura

But the real question is, does Ben Shapiro get pussy and make his wife wet?

Ironically he could easily get tons of pussy from his massive audience.

It's actually a mark of integrity if he doesn't get pussy. That's big IF.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What integrity? 

Isn't he transphobic? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All kinds of male celebrities these days have to be very careful with sleeping with a fan or some nobody because those girls could take advantage of such a situation by reporting them for harassment or sexual assault just in order to get the attention, publicity, money, or other resources from the guy.

Edited by Hardkill

54 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

All kinds of male celebrities these days have to be very careful with sleeping with a fan or some nobody because those girls could take advantage of such a situation by reporting them for harassment or sexual assault just in order to get the attention, publicity, money, or other resources from the guy.

Maybe so, but that doesn't stop them.

It takes a lot of integrity to turn down free pussy.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe so, but that doesn't stop them.

It takes a lot of integrity to turn down free pussy.

Maybe I'm naive but I think Shapiro is a true believer in his orthodox worldview. He would always brag about waiting till marriage to have sex