ValiantSalvatore

To text my date or not text my date?

7 posts in this topic

Yo currently I am quiet depressed I had an awesome date a couple of weeks ago with a women who had a lot of traits that are similar to my love map that I created from a relationship course. The point is the depression is quiet serious for me and even though meeting people is one fundamental way to solve that issue and to be social. People also can't tell that I am depressed or not as I easily can become enthusiastic. 

I still don't know if I can meet her as this level of depression is wrecking my life apart and I have to find a different way to solve that issue currently as I am at my wits end here. At best at a biological level. I consulted doctors I don't like to take anti-depressants and I generally eat healthy. I currently don't exercise as I am very frustrated with the results and quality of people at the gym. Especially there it triggers a lot of pain body stuff and I still need an operation.

Good things:

• Things are slowly getting better I am just standing in my own way
  • I usually am very honest and forward
  • Date loved to meet me 
  • Nobody knows I am depressed so it does not affect other people
  • She enjoyed talking about psychdelics
  • She enjoyed talking about SD theory
  • She enjoyed talking about spirituality and meditation
  • She was very high in empathy and it felt healing talking to her compared to any other date I had 
  • She is also quiet adventerous and lived in another country
  • She is interested in nothing serious which is perfect in my situation
  • She was even interested to go clubbing with me in a better city
  • Sexual attraction seemd to be one even with cam
  • She liked my vision a lot 

Bad things:

• I guilt trip myself 
  • She lives further away
  • I don't really have time for her
  • I don't like to disappoint people
  • I don't value sex as much and she lives further away which is bothersome with logistics
  • I feel like grooming  my dates to higher stages SD 
  • I won't absolutely be able to meet her in the next weeks as I have work to do and it is as tough as it is with depression and an irrevocable injury
  • No abundance currently as I don't date and I don't go out

Fundamentally it's my conscience holding me back because I am depressed and there are a few things that I find pretty toxic in myself, yet I can't fully work on this stuff.  The meeting was post-poned as she was going on vacation she is back this week. 

Thoughts? About texting and meeting up? I'd basically drive to her city and sleep at her place and visit the city. That was the plan But I would have to tell her it's possible only in a couple of weeks as it's difficult as it is working with depression.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore

To text my date or not text my date?

That is the question, but what is the answer? 

Before you try looking for a long term relationship why don't you work on your depression and start exercising more. Ignore the "quality" of people at the gym. Who cares? I go to the gym I do what I need to do I come home. I don't stay around and chit chat. I know it can be tough to break out of a depression when you're lonely and have no meaningful relationships or community but sometimes you just have to push through. 

@bloomer This provides close to 0 help. Quiet frankly I do care. I'd have to explain walls of text and this will quickly derail even then. 

I've been actively working out for 1 year and some stuff is more enviromental. I feel way better in certain enviroments. I am close to 0 as normie as possible. 

I will delete the thread/post with such low quality answers. I am sorry. This is very bad. I am also not looking for a long-term relationship. Please read carefully before you answer. I wrote she is not looking for something serious. 

Assumptions are a m*therfucker. 

@ValiantSalvatore

18 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Quiet frankly I do care.

Don't then lol. Stop caring about something you shouldn't care about by coming to the realization that it doesn't fucking matter. 

19 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I've been actively working out for 1 year

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I currently don't exercise

?

Alright good you're exercising then. Keep at it. 

22 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I will delete the thread/post with such low quality answers. I am sorry.

Must have struck a nerve. Don't like my advice don't take it. There are other people on the forum you can listen too. 

22 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I am also not looking for a long-term relationship. Please read carefully before you answer. I wrote she is not looking for something serious. 

Quite funny that you're dating then. Dating today = courtship = long term relationship. Other than that what do you want out of this relationship? Just to fuck her? If so why the bullet point list and all this thought? 

@bloomer There are various issue I don't think people properly comprehend. 

I made a list as it generally easier for people to comprehend as it's more readable if the text has some structure for others. If I'd had a a big picture answer I'd have more insight to take action.

50 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Must have struck a nerve. Don't like my advice don't take it. There are other people on the forum you can listen too. 

Not really it's just frustrating reading low quality answers. 

Quite funny that you're dating then. Dating today = courtship = long term relationship. Other than that what do you want out of this relationship? Just to fuck her? If so why the bullet point list and all this thought? 

I don't agree with your opinion as well as your "equation" there are various forms of relationships that are valid. Basically we are both seeking to have a good time together and a casual relationship as well as having just some fun/one night stand or even friends with benefits. Basically nothing serious.

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I've been actively working out for 1 year

2 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I currently don't exercise

If that is to much for you and I have to include every tiny detail in order to comprehend please don't answer any of my threads. It's quiet pointless. I give you the answer that seems to cause the missunderstanding. I am not exercising since 2-3 weeks. If something seemingly paradoxical is to much to handle for you. You have your own set of issues and should not provide help. So again please don't answer my posts then lol. 

Again please refrain from providing low quality answers. Anything big picture is appreciated or just quality advice. I answer low quality ones also, yet I will call that out!!!

@ValiantSalvatore

45 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I made a list as it generally easier for people to comprehend as it's more readable if the text has some structure for others. If I'd had a a big picture answer I'd have more insight to take action.

Makes sense, just curious as to why you're putting so much thought into a relationship that's only short term. 

46 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

seemingly paradoxical is to much to handle for you

Not paradoxical, contradictory. 

46 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Again please refrain from providing low quality answers. Anything big picture is appreciated or just quality advice. I answer low quality ones also, yet I will call that out!!!

Alright well I gave my advice and apologies if you think it's low quality. Was just trying to help. I will refrain from posting my low quality opinions on any other of your threads.