itachi uchiha

ALIEN ELITES: SECRET WORLD GOVERNMENT | ANTICHRIST END DAYS JINN PLAN |

50 posts in this topic

@thisintegrated  I don't think there's any option after creating the thread to alter the thread title afterwards, so literally once you create the thread, the title will stay the same regardless.

On 4/12/2022 at 3:00 PM, itachi uchiha said:

With all due respect.....this is a joke right?

12 minutes ago, kray said:

With all due respect.....this is a joke right?

Itachi is 100% serious.

I kind of get it?

I have seen like the depths of heaven and hell within myself. And it feel like there is something more there, sometimes beyond observation, and other times appearing as visions of beings.

kind of like these Alex grey paintings. 

Alex_Grey-Despair.jpg

5hn4wt54gxw31.png

alex_grey-endarkenment.jpg

Painting-1998-Alex-Grey-watermarked.jpg

Edited by SgtPepper

33 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I kind of get it?

I have seen like the depths of heaven and hell within myself. And it feel like there is something more there, sometimes beyond observation, and other times appearing as visions of beings.

kind of like these Alex grey paintings. 

There probably is. I get it as well. But it's very easy to veer off into delusions when it comes to such unexplored territory. Even if it's partially true, that's not really good enough. People are hooked through words which might actually be truthful to some degree, which is why it resonates and pulls them in. And then that takes them down the rabbit hole. Leo's conspiracy video and cult videos are good resources on this.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I'm vibrating in anticipation of this thread getting locked. Like seriously other conspiracy theory threads are locked, yet this one is taking a pass of some kind lol.

I think the images and animations being used in the video make it look stupid. But I guess SOME things the sheik were saying are not completely off. From my understanding, he's simply getting people to live a more conscious life, and in a way the 'jinn' are nothing but the different aspects of your ego mind. A lot people who got sick did not go through this pandemic consciously, such as anti vaxxers and anti maskers, and in a way the 'jinn' got to the them. The jinn are nothing but the result of what your ego mind does, being in touch with 'angels' and 'god' is living a highly conscious and spiritual life. I don't like how he conveys this message in a very stage blue tone. I guess in order to touch and reach a good majority of his followers, who land in stage blue, he had to present this wisdom in such a way that would reach their hearts.  

49 minutes ago, kray said:

I think the images and animations being used in the video make it look stupid. But I guess SOME things the sheik were saying are not completely off. From my understanding, he's simply getting people to live a more conscious life, and in a way the 'jinn' are nothing but the different aspects of your ego mind. A lot people who got sick did not go through this pandemic consciously, such as anti vaxxers and anti maskers, and in a way the 'jinn' got to the them. The jinn are nothing but the result of what your ego mind does, being in touch with 'angels' and 'god' is living a highly conscious and spiritual life

take a look at this below article

49 minutes ago, kray said:

I don't like how he conveys this message in a very stage blue tone. I guess in order to touch and reach a good majority of his followers, who land in stage blue, he had to present this wisdom in such a way that would reach their hearts.  

lol

in sufism ego is divided into 7 stages. i am 7th stage in spiral dynamics but in sufism i am only in 3rd stage

Edited by itachi uchiha

This topic is not suitable for this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.