Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KoryKat

Looking for help getting started making money online

3 posts in this topic

Yo whats up,

Ive wanted a digital hustle for a long time but idk which way to go with it, nor involved with any communities /people to discuss it...

Ive wanted to do life-coaching freelance, somebody mentioned joining an agency even... years ago i got my feet wet doing SEO / affiliate marketing... also considered starting with simpler services like making book covers on Fiverr... would love to get into crypto (like day-trading) sooner rather than later

i dunno who to follow, which communities to hit up , what would be a good entry-level pursuit (preferably scaleable , and preferably my life-coaching niche)

Ive always had a problem trying to sell services as a life-coach as im not shit really on the real, so i dont feel like id have any authority/proof for selling myself as a start.

Any suggestions / pointers or whatever would be super awesome... maybe meet somebody that has already started and can relate to where im at and what i need to do to get to next level escaping 9-5

Much love

-Kory

Watch this video and look at all those maniacs trying to get the guy to buy their services and products.  That dynamic exists on the internet very similarly. I don't get much 'you' in your ideas. Lack of originality. If you try to be like everyone else, you are going to offer mediocre services like everyone else and your succes is going to depend on you being lucky, like some of the guys in the video.  I also get the impression that your orientation is more geared towards money rather than the value you are trying to create. I really understand and you can't always consciously control that. But you have to slowly adapt your mindset because especially today, is is more important than ever to become highly specialized in a certain field and create true value. You have to value mastery, specialized skills and knowledge and you have to be curious and excited to create in that field in order to succeed. There are endless amounts of services. Even in most specific niches. Yet I have travelled to the other side of the world, paying lots of money for specific services that were one in a million in terms of quality. Those people that offered those services talked right into my heart. Their skillset in that niche was just not comparable to other services in that niche. You just recognize mastery and you are pulled into it, subconsciously. And those people care about the thing they are offering, truly. And that is what people want to feel. 

Nobody cares for lazy needy and unoriginal people. There is probably daily 10 000 of people that are wondering how they can make money online with SEO, crypto, life coaching etc. At least you could give us a short description of what kind of life coaching you are trying to offer? Because how can anyone say something useful about why you are not succeeding? How are you trying to coach people? It seems from the question that you don't have much to coach and lack life experience overal. Also not trying to demotivate or anything, but you may want to increase your standards and think bigger than SEO and crypto. If you can't come up with anything more creative, you honestly don't deserve to become financially independent. 

But hey, if you really are interested in those things, you can make it work if you really wanted to. Maybe you are going to make a sale here and there, if you are committed, because you know, those guys on the beach are really committed. But even they are struggling. It is a huge ocean of people all screaming the same thing. Try to see the internet as a Pakistan beach and think how you could get Kurt to WANT to give you all his money. 

If I were one of those pakistan guys, I would learn english perfectly until I could speak fluently, dress nice, become charismatic and good at connecting with people, and tickle his adventure spirit by telling him stories of things that he can do there in that city and then take him with me to explore. Now kurt wants to give me all of his money. 

I think you should strive to be more like Elon musk and not like a the guys on the Pakistan beaches. 

I actually like the life coaching idea though. But then again, I wonder if there is depth in it, especially because you mentioned crypto, seo and affiliate marketing in the same post. 

12 hours ago, KoryKat said:

Yo whats up,

Ive wanted a digital hustle for a long time but idk which way to go with it, nor involved with any communities /people to discuss it...

Ive wanted to do life-coaching freelance, somebody mentioned joining an agency even... years ago i got my feet wet doing SEO / affiliate marketing... also considered starting with simpler services like making book covers on Fiverr... would love to get into crypto (like day-trading) sooner rather than later

i dunno who to follow, which communities to hit up , what would be a good entry-level pursuit (preferably scaleable , and preferably my life-coaching niche)

Ive always had a problem trying to sell services as a life-coach as im not shit really on the real, so i dont feel like id have any authority/proof for selling myself as a start.

Any suggestions / pointers or whatever would be super awesome... maybe meet somebody that has already started and can relate to where im at and what i need to do to get to next level escaping 9-5

Much love

-Kory

@KoryKat  I'm seeing a lot of different directions here: crypto trading, book covers, life coaching, affiliate marketing... these are worlds apart.

The common factor is you, to meet your needs of making money to escape the 9-to-5.

That's okay and that's valid, but the world does not reward a selfish interest.

If you want to make money, online or offline, real money, you have to shift into wanting to help others, and then help yourself in the process by charging for it.

Even the life coaching is just for you: I'm not seeing that you have a clear idea of who you want to coach and why, and I understand that, because you're looking for a way to earn money. That's fine and you will earn money, but only if you shift out of this needy mindset, and start thinking about who you want to help.

It's literally that. What type of people would you love to help? The more affinity you feel with them, the better. You have to find a category of people (maybe they are like you, maybe they are like yourself from the past, maybe they are more people like someone you love and care about, your sister who struggled with X, maybe they work in a field you are fascinated with)

When you define that, then you can start to find out what they need help with. By talking to a lot of them.

From there, you can create a product or service, or even an informational website or channel and then monetize that.

But it starts with an authentic desire to help a specific group of people you care about for some reason.

If you don't really care and are only in it for yourself, people can smell that miles away and you won't make money long term.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/