Rahul 2paradox

Share your experiences with shambhavi mahamudra ( inner engineering)

12 posts in this topic

About to be initiated in shambhavi mahamudra , inner engineering complition .

I've have met maximum people initiated in shambhavi claiming that it has impacted them deeply and changed their life tremendously.

How's your experience been if you doing it

Edited by Rahul 2paradox

I have never taken the course but can tell you that it is not the course that will change you. It is what you do consistently after the program is over that will transform you.

For example, you can go for a 3 days intensive rifle shooting course. Sure in that 3 days, your shooting will improve tremendously. 

But if you don't practice after that, you will just become rusty like everyone else.

Not as useful as what you can learn from the Kriya books on Leo's booklist.

Sadhguru's teachings are mainstream and watered down, which is fine. It just depends what your goals are.

On 4/13/2022 at 9:13 AM, brun0 said:

bruh, I'm poor, its too expensive

If u travel u can do it from different places too because prices varies place to place.

At my country it costed me 32 dollars only.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:24 PM, hyruga said:

But if you don't practice after that, you will just become rusty like everyone else.

Yeah buddy 

Mastery in anything whether it's career , health , relationship or even contemplation requires massive traning.

As leo says " no growth possible without massive traning"

On 4/15/2022 at 3:39 PM, herghly said:

Not as useful as what you can learn from the Kriya books on Leo's booklist.

Sadhguru's teachings are mainstream and watered down, which is fine. It just depends what your goals are.

Shambhavi is also kriya yoga designed by Sadhguru.

It's not a rule anywhere that kriya yoga has to old and only learnt by books only and mainstream things can't work.

There are numerous enlightened beings in isha foundation which are examples that the meditation does work but it's person to person.

Im also doing kriya yoga from books as well as from kriya teachers so i do understand your point.

Edited by Rahul 2paradox

UPDATE :

Man I don't have anything to say about this practice. I have changed my whole being. It was way beyond my expectations . Just few months in and im a complete different being now. 

I had cervical spondylitis and it was very painful. Like that needle like pain in my neck 24×7 all the time. Those migraine headaches and all at that point whr my cervical issue reached to my shoulder & hand and i lost 40 % of my shoulder strength and it was like needle pinching sensation and numbness from my neck till my hands. Just one week in and  realised suddenly that my pain has decreased a lot. Now its all gone. I wasn't expecting just a 21 Minutes meditation can do but i healed my cervical completely. Any day im having  pain in my neck , i continue my shambhavi and after my practice the pain is all gone like it was never there at the first place.   It works like magic . I recommend any one whose going through any sort of physical and mental ailment headaches, addiction, thyroid, auto immune disorder, bipolar or  any sort of ailment, just give it a try.

Spiritually i don't have any words to describe it. It's huge . The more i"ll try to explain the less it will be. All my fear have fallen apart. Even if im all alone im absolutely fine all the time. No anger left in me. It's like im stoned after my practice.

This ' I ' is fading away. 

Edited by Rahul 2paradox

1 hour ago, Rahul 2paradox said:

UPDATE :

Man I don't have anything to say about this practice. I have changed my whole being. It was way beyond my expectations . Just few months in and im a complete different being now. 

I had cervical spondylitis and it was very painful. Like that needle like pain in my neck 24×7 all the time. Those migraine headaches and all at that point whr my cervical issue reached to my shoulder & hand and i lost 40 % of my shoulder strength and it was like needle pinching sensation and numbness from my neck till my hands. Just one week in and  realised suddenly that my pain has decreased a lot. Now its all gone. I wasn't expecting just a 21 Minutes meditation can do but i healed my cervical completely. Any day im having  pain in my neck , i continue my shambhavi and after my practice the pain is all gone like it was never there at the first place.   It works like magic . I recommend any one whose going through any sort of physical and mental ailment headaches, addiction, thyroid, auto immune disorder, bipolar or  any sort of ailment, just give it a try.

Spiritually i don't have any words to describe it. It's huge . The more i"ll try to explain the less it will be. All my fear have fallen apart. Even if im all alone im absolutely fine all the time. No anger left in me. It's like im stoned after my practice.

This ' I ' is fading away. 

:)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

I'm going to get initiated in October. I'm already initiated into Suriya Kriya and I find it's an excellent beginners yoga practice. 

I'm really excited for Shambhavi + Suriya Kriya