Jahmaine

DMT vs 5MEO DMT vs 5MEO MALT for solipsism realisation.

30 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

Do you believe psychedelics produce permanent realizations?

Some report that. Not me personally.

If not, then what is the purpose of psychedelics for spiritual work?

You reach insights and see things that you would not otherwise reach. Tons of spiritual work is achieved.

6 hours ago, bambi said:

I've taken lots of psychedelics' but not experience onmipotence etc, this phenomenon you describe as becoming directly conscious that you are God, can you elaborate in a video, as it infers that you become conscious of how you are constructing everything in existence: like how you can become conscious of your breath or heart beat, it sounds like you are saying you can become directly conscious how you are creating your walls, rooms, family etc, but I'm not sure, could you please clarify for me if DMT does this? As ketamine definitely doesn't, and neither do mushrooms 

It's not just a function of the chemical but your baseline genetics and also your curiosity and spiritual contemplations.

5-MeO is particularly good for the omniscience realizations though, in my experience.

And when you say directly concious, it would also insinuate an ability to control it all, in the same way I can becoming concious of my breath and control it, can you change the colours of your wall for example etc etc 

No, you lose all control. There is nothing to control because reality is Perfect.

The ego will not get the ability to control God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some report that. Not me personally.

You reach insights and see things that you would not otherwise reach. Tons of spiritual work is achieved.

It's not just a function of the chemical but your baseline genetics and also your curiosity and spiritual contemplations.

5-MeO is particularly good for the omniscience realizations though, in my experience.

No, you lose all control. There is nothing to control because reality is Perfect.

The ego will not get the ability to control God.

Thanks, sounds interesting, will have to try it one day, would be interesting to hear your experiences with Ketamine if you ever try it

13 hours ago, bambi said:

Yeah ketamine is just so twisted, your conciousness just distorts and twists to an abstract fragmentated wavy dimension, but DMT seems like completely different.

I just dont want to take DMT incase I get addicted tbh 

it definitely takes you to the void quite reliably; pretty insane, very out of body sometimes too. Extremely introspection with pretty insane ego deaths. 

@Leo Gura and any you’s wanting to try Ketamine, pro tip, don't take Magnesium supplements before your trip, and best is to not have taken any, 24hr prior to your trip. As Magnesium is a minor NMDA antagonist. And will prohibit you from getting any effects. 
But after your trip, feel free to supplement away.   

Also don’t take Ket on a super-empty stomach. Also not full either. Ketamine can often feel very nauseating. Have some ginger tea before. Happy tripping.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 hour ago, Vincent S said:

@Leo Gura and any you’s wanting to try Ketamine, pro tip, don't take Magnesium supplements before your trip, and best is to not have taken any, 24hr prior to your trip. As Magnesium is a minor NMDA antagonist. And will prohibit you from getting any effects. 
But after your trip, feel free to supplement away.   

Also don’t take Ket on a super-empty stomach. Also not full either. Ketamine can often feel very nauseating. Have some ginger tea before. Happy tripping.

After using ketamine regularly for over 10 years, I can honestly say I don't see any value in it spiritually, nor would I recommend it to people for anything other than a fun, pleasurable dissociated time.

Meditation and renunciation of sense pleasure for me is 100x anything ketamine can bring

I will try DMT one day and tell the comparisons, but hopefully Leo can try both too

41 minutes ago, bambi said:

After using ketamine regularly for over 10 years, I can honestly say I don't see any value in it spiritually, nor would I recommend it to people for anything other than a fun, pleasurable dissociated time.

Meditation and renunciation of sense pleasure for me is 100x anything ketamine can bring

I will try DMT one day and tell the comparisons, but hopefully Leo can try both too

Touché, I have only tried it a few times. 
But I really got value from the breakthrough (k-hole) trip, even if it was hell for the time it lasted, it gave me something I was missing. 
Im open to the possibility that it wont be the same for everyone. One can use a certain psychedelic for a long time and get zero value, while a few trips of the same substance can be a transformative change for the other. Sometimes we are just missing a few puzzle pieces to finish of an area we have been working on for years.

Example: 

2CB for an example, changed everything for me, only in a few trips. And I really think some psychedelics complement each other really well. Of course not at the same time. But over a long period of time.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

35 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Touché, I have only tried it a few times. 
But I really got value from the breakthrough (k-hole) trip, even if it was hell for the time it lasted, it gave me something I was missing. 
Im open to the possibility that it wont be the same for everyone. One can use a certain psychedelic for a long time and get zero value, while a few trips of the same substance can be a transformative change for the other. Sometimes we are just missing a few puzzle pieces to finish of an area we have been working on for years.

Example: 

2CB for an example, changed everything for me, only in a few trips. And I really think some psychedelics complement each other really well. Of course not at the same time. But over a long period of time.

I guess it's relative. The post you highlight here and quote, I have experienced at least 100 times, but I guess I don't draw down the same significance

After every single one of my trips, its always the same: the experience fades, and I end up back in the same body, same thoughts, same place, same sensations as though it never even happened, accept perhaps the urge try to recreate or experience it again

Edited by bambi

43 minutes ago, bambi said:

I guess it's relative. The post you highlight here and quote, I have experienced at least 100 times, but I guess I don't draw down the same significance

After every single one of my trips, its always the same: the experience fades, and I end up back in the same body, same thoughts, same place, same sensations as though it never even happened, accept perhaps the urge try to recreate or experience it again

I know what you mean. 

Maybe something within you is blocking the integration part of it? What is true about that? 

Go within with meditation and maybe reprogram something that is stopping you from change.

For me, LSD is a very powerful tool to use together with meditation to de-program things that is no longer serving “me”, or serving God.

Edited by Vincent S

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If not, then what is the purpose of psychedelics for spiritual work?

@Leo Gura

But even if you see things, they disappears after a while - because they aren't permanent. How is this exactly 'tons of spiritual work'?

1 hour ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

But even if you see things, they disappears after a while - because they aren't permanent. How is this exactly 'tons of spiritual work'?

Everything disappears. That's life.

Be ware the mistake of conflating Truth and permanence. They are not identical. Impermanence is as absolutely true as permanence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.