Leo Gura

Annoucement: Launching Quick Insights

30 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Epiphany_Inspired said:

Quick little mini-podcasts are an idea too....somewhere in the middle between videos and blogs.

That may happen too.

45 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Leo Gura  Long time ago I practice some stuff with a group and one of the practices was to see the Aura. I remember they told us to look at a far away point to see it. Do you think it has something to do with the stereo-grams stuff? Did you have any experience watching the Aura?

No, that's something entirely different.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 27.01.2017 at 8:29 PM, abrakamowse said:

@Leo Gura  I never could see nothing on those images!!! Now I saw them on a 3D that is spectacular!!!! OMG.

Lol... I tried a lot of times and never, never I saw nothing! Now I saw it almost immediately.

:P

Can you give some hints about how to see hidden object? I still can't see it :(

@Whoami3  The way I did it is I place my finger in a point close to the image and I focus my attention to the finger. Not the image.

Then I begin to move the finger a little bit forward and backwards until I began to see some changes on the image in the background, remember always focus in your finger, not in the actual image. When you see that is beginning to look a bit 3D stay quiet and continue for a moment and suddenly your eyes will see the image in 3D. Normally what you see is like tunnels in the image and it will appear like it is floating in front of the screen. Let me know how it goes for you!

Once you see it, then you can keep seen 3D more easily.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Leo Gura Maybe you could integrate at least a like button and views, so there is a little bit feedback but no discussions.

An archive link would be useful containing all the post titles, so we can navigate to specific posts more easily once a lot of them start accumulating  

People, including myself, often say how the timing of Leo's expressions seem quite serendipitous (with what's going on in our own lives). Just before this announcement, I had purchased a new 2017 calendar that gives daily "Insights from the Dali Lama" (maybe Leo got this too, lol). Anyway, I had been really enjoying the little calendar quotes, especially ones that really resonated with me that morning, but it was only today that I noticed the correlation with the blog. Having these more in depth insights to look forward to as well is awesome!

On 2/2/2017 at 2:35 AM, Saarah said:

An archive link would be useful containing all the post titles, so we can navigate to specific posts more easily once a lot of them start accumulating  

If you click on the post's title it takes you to that post's permanent address. The small grey share buttons also have the post's permalink, so you can share specific ones.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you click on the post's title it takes you to that post's permanent address. The small grey share buttons also have the post's permalink, so you can share specific ones.

She was referring to a composite summary of titles like an archive (like on a sidebar) and not permalinks so that navigation becomes easier instead of scrolling through it like a gigantic scrolling wall. That way only the specific ones that are required can be clicked.(like you have in sitemap). Anyway that's again more work. At present, will need to adjust with it.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Loreena Oh, I see.

Yeah, I will add some kind of categories once there are a good number of posts.