Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Twin flame magic

9 posts in this topic

@Kalki Avatar Can you give more information?

What exactly are you experiencing? And what kind of relationship do you have?

When you meet your twin flame there will be no question of trust. That would be like asking does the the left hand trust the right hand.

@cetus Do you still like using neurofeed back machines for meditation? I remember you mentioned something like that a while back

Haven't delved in neuro feedback for quite some time now. That's not to say it doesn't deserve further exploration. Quality equipment is key but is very costly. If only I had a friend that had access to the equipment they use for sleep studies.

@cetus I've seen some commercial devices for around 300-600, do you think it's worth it or no

@Raptorsin7 As of now the software program needed to run the equipment can often cost that much. But as with any new technology prices will eventually come down to where neuro feedback will become more accessible to anyone interested. First the equipment must be sensitive enough to detect a given brain wave, Alpha, Theta, Beta ect.  then the software needs to isolate and filter that certain wave from the others. 

What do these devices measure?

Why would one use it?

@cetus Exactly. We are not together yet, but i discovered on psychedelics. Before, we were just distant casual friends. We both love to be alone. Thats why we did not knew about each other. But suddenly, something is starting to get us closer out of nowhere. Its like im starting to remember her from somewhere else. Now, we are getting to talk more and go deep, we are very similar in all the sense, till what we know of each other by now. She doesnt know yet im her twin flame. But i can know when she calls me through thoughts. The other day she appeared on my mind out of nowhere. She was simply thinking of me. Then I recieve a random call from her asking me to take her to the Gym. Etc, too many synchronicities. Shes rare and loves truth just like me. Thats why Im surprised I can just give up the mind being with her, because we are still merging into the twin flame connection. It has not occured completely, it is unfolding. It feels like a fairy tale, lol. You know its your twin flame when you see yourself there in the opposite sex. Its the same aura. 

The reason she feels theres something magic when we are together, is because when im no-mind with her, she brings up her authentic self fully. She gives up her mind as well. Then we both see we are like Twins mirroring each other. We almost give a feel of family. It might take her some more time to realize it this deep. 

We even had similar traumas and past experiences. I know theres no doubt. But still, im just aware, letting everything occur without expectation. 

What she definitely knew from the start we met, is that there was something strangely unique between us. I did not mind it much because I was lost in ego, too self absorbed dealing with life matters to notice. Then after doing some spiritual work and psychedelics I can percieve better the visions I had. Thats why we didnt like doing much eye contact at first. There are some deep truths hiding from each other if we look too much at the soul. It starts with fear, but ends with love. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link