99 posts in this topic

@Aleister Crowleyy Wow, thanks

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@RMQualtrough

On 6/8/2022 at 3:53 PM, RMQualtrough said:

Just get a cat init... Humans have gas problems. Like wtf... Something didn't go right in out evolution line.

Wait, what?

@Aleister Crowleyy

well that’s amazing and I’m happy for you, but you have no idea what my situation is like. And to be fair, I find it quite rude how you seem to think otherwise.

I’ve been suicidal since I was 16 and it takes every ounce of willpower not to end it everyday. I’m in a different place as you. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

On 6/8/2022 at 2:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

smoking hot, mentally stable, spiritual, well-developed gf who aligns with your personality. The higher your standards the harder you will have to work for it and the more value you will have to bring to the table.

For me, this is easily worth 10,000+ hours of grueling growth. No hesitation.

It's Love.

On 09/06/2022 at 7:47 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@RMQualtrough

Wait, what?

It's a problem... I don't think our digestive systems evolved correctly. Animals are nowhere near as bad with digestive issues.

P.S. Horses have self-cleaning asses. You have now learned another useless fact.

On 11/06/2022 at 11:39 PM, RMQualtrough said:

It's a problem... I don't think our digestive systems evolved correctly. Animals are nowhere near as bad with digestive issues.

P.S. Horses have self-cleaning asses. You have now learned another useless fact.

I mean the logical response here is that modern human diets are just terrible and cause many digestive issues.

Our digestive systems evolved for a very different diet than what is commonplace for modern humans.

@Max_V I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. 

I'm lonely too. And I talk to imaginary characters and deities to get the love I want. 

I can't sustain human company. There are fights and I'm fragile. 

Also listening to romantic music helps me 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 8.6.2022 at 0:19 PM, Max_V said:

Currently I have no idea if God exists or not, but if God does exist isn't this bad/flawed design? 

Your points actually make a lot of sense, thanks for laying everything out so clear and conscisely for me. I don't want to further bloat this thread with my problems, it's not the place, but I've been in a really bad place so will ask one last thing. 
Doing it "For me" requires that I feel some sort of self-worth, which I don't. I feel this immense hatred towards the being that I am and have been since early childhood, every year it has been growing like a tumor, which leaves me close to suicidal at age 22. I've been to multiple therapists, meditated since 16 when I stumbled upon your channel and tried different things, but have yet to find the right help and am running out of options. What would you say are the best places for me to further explore?

Thanks for all.

@Aleister CrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyyCrowleyy

@Max_V

Have you tried out psychedelics yet?

Where are you from?

I believe that psychedelics can be really healing and help you with depression / low self worth.

High dose Trips can show you the perfection in everything and the pure love that you are, while microdoses (which you can take every third day) helps you to be confident, more selfless and loving, and at the same time functional and intelligent.

Edited by Michael Jackson

9 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

⁹³Dude, listen. I have no empathy towards you at all. Your existence in my head is equivalent to O². Don't act like you even understood what I wrote in that poem above. 

"The pronoun interprets that is MIS-interprets"-Aleister Crowley, Book of lies.

I'm suicidal as well, diagnosed with M.D.D AND ADHD. If I was able to I'd already have bought a gun and shot myself in the fucking head. Instead im on this forum dealing with 16 years olds who don't even understand the complexity of such poems. Have a good day, block me if you have to.⁹³

@Aleister Crowleyy Shut the fuck up! Don't you realize how obnoxious your behaviour here is??

31 minutes ago, Aleister Crowleyy said:

⁹³Dude, listen. I have no empathy towards you at all. Your existence in my head is equivalent to O². Don't act like you even understood what I wrote in that poem above. 

"The pronoun interprets that is MIS-interprets"-Aleister Crowley, Book of lies.

I'm suicidal as well, diagnosed with M.D.D AND ADHD. If I was able to I'd already have bought a gun and shot myself in the fucking head. Instead im on this forum dealing with 16 years olds who don't even understand the complexity of such poems. Have a good day, block me if you have to.⁹³

@Aleister Crowleyy Sorry for calling you names / being rude. I got angry.

19 hours ago, something_else said:

I mean the logical response here is that modern human diets are just terrible and cause many digestive issues.

Our digestive systems evolved for a very different diet than what is commonplace for modern humans.

Yeah I knew that would be said, but go on like, Paleo diet. I did for a little while at around 18. Same thing... We're just gross. Lmao.

Most great apes are gross tbh.

@Michael Jackson @Aleister Crowleyy damn, that's gotta be the first time I see an open conflict like that take a total twist into the "it's all good bro" scenario. You both have loads to contribute, let's not get our fair judgement clouded by bitter emotions and pointless fighting. Glad to see you've managed to defuse the situation, good job both of you ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Preety_India good good girl ??

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If @Aleister Crowleyy  keeps posting here he will be banned. I have warned him long ago.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.