Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon_Bundesen

Should you go out with the same people or stay home?

8 posts in this topic

The title is related to pick up since I'm not old enough to go to the club so instead, my friend group holds parties that I go to but the problem is there are no new women, and then once there I don't find that attractive. I really come there to get better at pick up but the main thing of these parties are drinking and smoking which I don't participate in.

I don't feel like I'm able to make that much progress because I can't just hit on multiple women because there are none.

From all of this would my time be better spent staying home or going out with them anyway?

There's LEVELS to this shit!!!

@Jon_Bundesen I would go to the parties.

If you’re not old enough to get into the club, you’re probably not old enough to be taking pickup so seriously. Just get basic socialization experience. Learn how to make friends. Learn how to manage a social circle. Dating at your age is all about your friend group, and that doesn’t change much when you get older.

If you do this, you will have a huge advantage by the time you’re old enough to go to clubs. Pickup is mostly for guys who have had a deficit of social experience growing up.

Maybe look for other avenues of meeting new people? 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

I wouldn't use those parties as your primary form of pickup.

If you want to stay in touch with any of these people after high school, I'd keep going to the parties just to stay in touch.

If you stop going to stuff enough times in a row, people just stop asking, then you lose friends and become isolated by default.

Truth be told, I think most people fall out of touch with most of their friends from school though. So you probably might as well stay home and work on something more useful, especially if you don't enjoy being there or partake in most of the activities anyway.

If you're 16 in America then you still have 5 years before you can get into bars/clubs. So I would specifically look into day game, how to pick up women at places during the day, and focus entirely on that instead. Then pick up girls at school, or spend your time walking around the mall doing pickup instead of at parties.

@Jon_Bundesen I agree with @aurum man life is about relating and connection, any party is a symbol for social growth and any interaction nuance. My personality is shits and giggles so no like super sensitivity here (right place right time) though we all got our likings yeah. Peace bra.

Edited by OceanRiver

Love and Life

Yes go to parties. Socializing isn't just for picking up girls. Socialization is also a healthy need and if you have it, go ahead and fulfill it. 

23 hours ago, Jon_Bundesen said:

The title is related to pick up since I'm not old enough to go to the club so instead, my friend group holds parties that I go to but the problem is there are no new women, and then once there I don't find that attractive. I really come there to get better at pick up but the main thing of these parties are drinking and smoking which I don't participate in.

I don't feel like I'm able to make that much progress because I can't just hit on multiple women because there are none.

From all of this would my time be better spent staying home or going out with them anyway?

Hmm tricky... 
I would say if you like going out with them still, go out, but also that doesn't stop you from seeking new group of friends you can also go out with.