Tudo

I took shrooms and it had no effect on me

12 posts in this topic

Around two hours ago I took 0,8g of shrooms for the first time and nothing happened. What may be the problem? I'm kind of sad about it.

Edited by Tudo

5 minutes ago, Benton said:

You took a super low dose. Try at least 1.5g.

I get pretty strong results at even 0.5g but I am pretty sensitive to psychedelics.

You may have gotten effects but didn’t know what to expect so you didn’t recognize them. Because they where so slight at such a low dose.

Yes, I think this may be the reason. Next time I will take more.

Your dose was pretty low, especially if you got natural tolerance or the strain was weak.

Mushroom potency naturally varies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe try different ways of consuming it too. Like tea.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Yeah its quite a low dose, and also the potency varies very much. When I got shrooms from locals they were all very weak. Also some people are way more sensitive than others. Had friends who took the same dose as me and they experienced nothing whereas my experience of the world completely changed and I wasnt able to do ordinary stuff in an ordinary tempo :D

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Your dose was pretty low, especially if you got natural tolerance or the strain was weak.

Mushroom potency naturally varies.

After my post, I ate more. And I was on a trip.IT WAS AMAZING. LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.

Thanks, everyone. @Leo Gura, I love you, seriously. Be conscious that you changed the life of a young man in South America.

I'm forever grateful.

7 hours ago, Tudo said:

Around two hours ago I took 0,8g of shrooms for the first time and nothing happened. What may be the problem? I'm kind of sad about it.

Another stuff to be mentioned is that. Two hours before my post is when I started taking. Minutes before my post I was stil eating( 100mg for time).So it took some time to  make effect on my system.

Just now, Tudo said:

Another stuff to be mentioned is that. Two hours before my post is when I started taking. Minutes before my post I was stil eating( 100mg for time).So it took some time to  make effect on my system.

You could try the tea method/experiment with (look it up first), it hits you a lot faster but the effect might be different (ie more intense but less time).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, puporing said:

You could try the tea method/experiment with (look it up first), it hits you a lot faster but the effect might be different (ie more intense but less time).

Yes, thank you for the advice.

@Tudo About what Benton said,

You may have gotten effects but didn’t know what to expect so you didn’t recognize them. Because they where so slight at such a low dose.

The first effects I notice for myself that I feel slightly disorientated because my thoughts are more fluid and non-linear (like when I'm close to sleep).

Edit: Oh wait! You already did it! xD Congrats!

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 09/04/2022 at 11:49 AM, Loving Radiance said:

Edit: Oh wait! You already did it! xD Congrats!

Thanks buddy

On 4/8/2022 at 5:51 PM, Tudo said:

After my post, I ate more. And I was on a trip.IT WAS AMAZING. LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.

Cool! ^_^

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.