Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

TYT : Corrupt BLM Leaders Allegedly Stole MILLIONS In Donations

9 posts in this topic

BLM was never about equality or racism, that’s just the front. It’s always been a power play to get money. 

Notice that BLM doesn’t have a strong face leading the organization like a MLK figure. All the people at the top of that organization want to stay as anonymous as possible because they are thugs and thieves.

Racism, Lgbtq and feminism are used as shady business models in stead offering real solutions to actual societal problems. And that’s sad.

Just look at all the protests that they have organized. The people that went to these protests didn’t even know what they were protesting. The only people who knew what they were doing at these rallies were the looters and rioters. And the protesters were just useful idiots in this case.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual Speak for your self! Lgbtq is not used as a "shady business model"! It is you, homophobic heteros, who are doing that!

I am gay and i just want to have a nice and peaceful life, without heteros like you.

Edited by Bojan V

7 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@vizual Speak for your self! Lgbtq is not used as a "shady business model"! It is you, homophobic heteros, who are doing that!

I am gay and i just want to have a nice and peaceful life, without heteros like you.

This reminds me of

California city moves forward with universal basic income program for transgender residents

https://thehill.com/news/3261434-california-city-moves-forward-with-universal-basic-income-program-for-transgender-residents/

Not really surprising. Corruption will infect every political group.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Epikur I don't live in Usa. And you cannot hide yourself behind some american videos.

@vizual You cannot be payed for just being transgender (or gay, or straight).

It will be better for some transgender people, not for the whole world.

Edited by Bojan V