RoerAmit

I’ve been 200m (600 feet) from a terror attack.

72 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2022/02/israels-system-of-apartheid/

Israel is a state which was founded on genocide and forced evictions, and continues to exist through apartheid as an ethno state.

crusaders occupied jerusalem for 80 years. they were kicked out after 80 years. mongols occupied jerusalem and were later kicked out. napolean tried to occupy palestine and failed. and now there is this jews who think they are invincible. its only 70 years since they illegaly occupied palestine. they think they are invincible . they are trying to ethinicaly clense palestinians like europeans did to native americans.lets see how long they can hold on to jerusalem.

most jews are super delusional. to those jews who made it this far into this forum, i will offer a 2nd tire soution to u to how u can live peacefully.tough time create strong people. strong people create good times, good times create weak people. the moodern day israelis are weak people. u lost to hizbollah many times. now most jews do not want to be in militay , they prefer to go to a office job. most jews do not want to sacrifice your life for the greater good. isreal bombed lebnons capital beirut in 2020. the terror attack the op is saying is a retaliation to it. israel cause a lot of suffering in lebnon and palestine. the neighboring muslim people of isreal are in the state of tough mind that jews were after holocust. idf cannot protect israel for long. how do u defeat an enemy which looks into the barell of a gun and see paradise. those israelis in this forum should leave the country and move to some peaceful country. a war is on its way.war cannot be avoided.u will never be at peace in israel. but media will portray israel as invincible and make u super delusional

Hezbollah is an entirely defensive organization, the only reason Zionists don’t like it is because they can’t get their grubby little hands all over Lebanon to annex it and then claim that their biblical ancestors lived in the land.

Hezbollah is a really well trained organization, better than the Lebanese army, and they won ground battles against the IDF despite no air superiority .

P.S. I am Lebanese, my father almost died in the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine

5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Oil was invented in lebnon.israel tried to steal the oil.the only reason they couldnt is because hizbollah threatened to bomb every israeli ship that will come to steal lebnese oil

45 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

We will not stop until Palestine is entirely free.

It saddens to see that this forum is occupied by such low consciousness and ignorant members such as @itachi uchiha and @Husseinisdoingfine. I really hope you will mature one day. You are obviously one-sided, biased, and unable to see the big picture.

1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Hezbollah is an entirely defensive organization, the only reason Zionists don’t like it is because they can’t get their grubby little hands all over Lebanon to annex it and then claim that their biblical ancestors lived in the land.

Hezbollah is a really well trained organization, better than the Lebanese army, and they won ground battles against the IDF despite no air superiority .

P.S. I am Lebanese, my father almost died in the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

Hezbollah fires, intentionally, on Israeli civilians. Including women and children. The respect you give such a vile "organization" will forever disconnect you from Consciousness. Don't fool your self, it is a terrorist organization. 

• @Batman
  • Go educate yourself.jews own the media and press.israel commited terorrist attack on lebnese capital and blasted a huge bomb which killed 300 and many lost their homes.the explosion made me rrally scared.because of hezbollah lebnese have peace .but because of everyones ignorance they will think hizbollah is terorrist ,but in reality they are freedom fighters and protectors of lebnese people.hizbollah along with russia defeated israeli created isis from syria.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • @Husseinisdoingfine
5 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@itachi uchiha Tell me, does Hezbollah holds ethical code that prohibits its members from using their weapons against innocent beings?

I highly doubt that. But show me.

Edited by Batman

9 minutes ago, Batman said:

@itachi uchiha Tell me, does Hezbollah holds ethical code that prohibits its members from using their weapons against innocent beings?

I highly doubt that. But show me.

Israel occupied lebnon for 20 years killing ,torturing,raping and ethnic cleansing lebnese people.hizbollah came as a response to that and kicked israel out of lebnon.hozbollah are the freedom fighters and liberaters of lebnese people who had no voice.

America and Israel are both responsible for the continued destabilization of Lebanese through the support of groups such as the Lebanese Forces. It’s in their vested interest to keep Lebanese destabilized as to deter another invasion of Israel. Hezbollah is the only group stopping America and Israel from getting their grubby paws all over Lebanon. 

Everyone will tell u israel is a victim of terrorism.no one will tell u that israel commit terrorism against lebonese and palestinian

33 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Everyone will tell u israel is a victim of terrorism.no one will tell u that israel commit terrorism against lebonese and palestinian

Whilst everyone was talking about Ukraine, did anyone hear of the Israeli bombing of Syria which has been going on since the Ukraine invasion, and even before than? No?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-strikes-launched-at-targets-near-damascus-for-2nd-time-this-week-syria-says/

Israel regularly bombs Syria and Gaza. They would be bombing Lebanon if it wasn't for Hezbollah, but Hezbollah is the only thing preventing this, which is why they're so despite by Israel, America, and co. .

To get around this, they support the Lebanese forces (A private Christian militia supported by America and Israel) to destabilize Lebanon.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

saying tat jews control the media, etc. is clear cut antisemitism. I hope there aren't any jews reading this thread, because there is not a lot of love here for them. 

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

do not blindly believe everything that leo teaches you. i got into really really serious trouble in life because i took leos words as gospel of truth.u will need years of experience to spot or detect some of the bullshit of leos teachings

I agree. Do you treat the Quran the same?

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Husseinisdoingfine

Israel bombing Iranian advanced weapon transfered to hezbolla in syria. Not civilians.

Gaza and lebanon bombing were because of the missiles hamas and hezbolla fired on Israeli Civilians.

But Israel targets always only terrorists.

thats the difference.

The terrorists hides behind civilians and therefore sometime civilans get bombed mistakenly.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Husseinisdoingfine

Hamas and hezbollah terrorist hides behind civilians and use them as human shield.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Excuse me people, is anyone going to reply to my perfect meme on the bottom page 2? If not I have some problems with this thread

21 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

i@Husseinisdoingfine @HusseinisdoingfineHusseinisdoingfine 

I have enough proof that quran is from god 

Yea… that’s what I was afraid you’d say.
We’ll good luck buddy!

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

4 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

Yea… that’s what I was afraid you’d say.
We’ll good luck buddy!

You too

24 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Israel bombing Iranian advanced weapon transfered to hezbolla in syria. Not civilians.

Utter nonsense. I have relatives who survived the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, there was not a single bridge left standing. People were dying because ambulances couldn't reach them, and the phone lines were down. 

Israel dropped more than a million of bombs on Lebanon, and they used cluster bombs, which are illegal in most parts of the world due to the high civilian casualty rate.

Because that's how Israelis fight, they're utter cowards who rely on big daddy America. They imperialistically attacked Egypt, then ran away, but as they ran away they adopted a scorched Earth policy and destroyed all the civilian infrastructure.  Israel as well regularly bulldozes Palestinian homes.

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

But Israel targets always only terrorists.

''Terrorist'' is just anyone who goes against Western Geopolitical interests. If Israel was really so concerned with terrorism, they would be targeting ISIS, but they don't, they target the Syrian Government forces, which strengthens ISIS. By the very definition of terrorist, the IDF and the U.S. State Department are terrorist organizations.

56 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Hamas and hezbollah terrorist hides behind civilians and use them as human shield.

The civilians overwhealmingly support Hamas and Hezbollah.

Israel as well regularly destroyed civilian infrastructure with no evidence of those buildings being used to house military hardware. Gaza is the most densely populated area in the world, there is no where to put military hardware.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine