RoerAmit

I’ve been 200m (600 feet) from a terror attack.

72 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I live in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Last night there was a terror attack here, Two people were killed and 15 others were injured.  

I'm telling you this, because I really understand for the first time what it's like to feel like you're going to die.  

It was like a psychedelic trip, in the middle of the most central street in Tel Aviv (Dizengoff), I walked down the street towards a bar for a night game.  

Suddenly everyone shouted - run run run, there was a shooting, it's an attack, the whole street got to its feet and ran, people threw chairs, glasses broke, people screaming, I was sure I was next in line.  
After 10 minutes of hiding under a reception desk in one of the buildings, we went out and there were already insane amounts of cops and security.  

The moment I saw everyone running, my body went into survival mode and I ran a sprint 300 meters away, all my muscles are still contracted.  Luckily I wasn’t close enough to get hurt and did not see the wounded.
I feel like I sent myself an experience that will really explain to me what it feels like that I'm going to die.  
After the incident I called my therapist and cried for about 15 minutes to release the tension and fear.  

This survival mechanism is so powerful that it is amazing. Your mind is silent and you have one mission: survive in any way possible.

A week ago I saw the video about war and conflicts, and now it's so clear why reality is the way it is.  As a leftist and a person who considers himself a high green-yellow stage, my red shadow comes out and all I want now is to put in jail and throw all the problematic Muslims out of our country.  
A real experience of a real threat to your survival, will change the perspective on your life, and I feel I have grown out of it.  

I'm still angry, but I understand much better.  The other side too, and how wounded we both are. Its not gonna end soon. Its going to take decades.

51 minutes ago, RoerAmit said:

The moment I saw everyone running, my body went into survival mode and I ran a sprint 300 meters away, all my muscles are still contracted.  Luckily I wasn’t close enough to get hurt and did not see the wounded.

Wow, thank you for sharing. So sorry you had to experience that, I wish you and your community nothing but peace and prosperity. 

The survival instincts are amazing. Like the default setting of our being. I wonder how fast Usain Bolt could run if he was on survival mode. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

7 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

Wow, thank you for sharing. So sorry you had to experience that, I wish you and your community nothing but peace and prosperity. 

The survival instincts are amazing. Like the default setting of our being. I wonder how fast Usain Bolt could run if he was on survival mode. 

Lol Usain would beat a Cheetah if his life were at stake!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, RoerAmit said:

Last night there was a terror attack here, Two people were killed and 15 others were injured.  

I'm telling you this, because I really understand for the first time what it's like to feel like you're going to die.  

It was like a psychedelic trip, in the middle of the most central street in Tel Aviv (Dizengoff), I walked down the street towards a bar for a night game.  

Suddenly everyone shouted - run run run, there was a shooting, it's an attack, the whole street got to its feet and ran, people threw chairs, glasses broke, people screaming, I was sure I was next in line.  
After 10 minutes of hiding under a reception desk in one of the buildings, we went out and there were already insane amounts of cops and security.  

I feel like I sent myself an experience that will really explain to me what it feels like that I'm going to die.  
After the incident I called my therapist and cried for about 15 minutes to release the tension and fear.  

This survival mechanism is so powerful that it is amazing. Your mind is silent and you have one mission: survive in any way possible.

A week ago I saw the video about war and conflicts, and now it's so clear why reality is the way it is.  As a leftist and a person who considers himself a high green-yellow stage, my red shadow comes out and all I want now is to put in jail and throw all the problematic Muslims out of our country.  
A real experience of a real threat to your survival, will change the perspective on your life, and I feel I have grown out of it.  

I'm still angry, but I understand much better.  The other side too, and how wounded we both are. Its not gonna end soon. Its going to take decades.

Thanks for sharing this. Sorry you had to go through such a thing. And sorry for the people that lost their lives by this. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

5 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

throw all the problematic Muslims out of our country.

You guys already did that, not to ''problematic Muslims'', but to innocent people in order to create your apartheid state and are merely suffering from the karma of doing so. 

You write your post in such a tone as if the ''problematic Muslims'' were not provoked into doing what they did.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

You guys already did that, not to ''problematic Muslims'', but to innocent people in order to create your apartheid state and are merely suffering from the karma of doing so. 

You write your post in such a tone as if the ''problematic Muslims'' were not provoked into doing what they did.

I was going to say the same actually

I’m the one who dreams. 

42 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Please give an example to that.

And if you can, find an example which is NOT during the war of 1948 (or before) when Israelis have literally fight for their physical survivle during the giant arab armies invasion into Israel after its establish in may 1948.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Their actions are understandable. Does it makes it fine? NO.

Our actions were bad too. But for sure must muslims in this area are stage red super wounded grew up in very horrible unsafe places. And yes my government has big part of that unfortunately. It DOES NOT mean its alright to murder innocent people. And yeah we are still not doing perfect but as one who served in the IDF we really doing our best to not harm innocent people and really take actions only on terrorist.

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Please give an example to that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

The entire Israeli state is built on relocation and essentially ethnic cleansing. 500 separate Arab villages were destroyed. There are quotes from people such as Ben Gurion that a city is not properly Jewish if it is only 60% Jewish, implying more relocating is required for a city to be properly Jewish. The descendants of the people displaced today reside in Ghettos. Even Amnesty International  declared Israel an apartheid state.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/02/israels-apartheid-against-palestinians-a-cruel-system-of-domination-and-a-crime-against-humanity/

The best service to Palestinian history was definitely done by Abby Martin in these two documentaries:

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Israelis have literally fight for their physical survivle during the giant arab armies invasion into Israel after its establish in may 1948.

Your people forcefully import thousands from Europe, set up right wing militant groups to massacre people, bulldoze homes, and wonder why the Native population started a war and didn't agree two divide their land into two states, a land that was once entirely theirs.

13 hours ago, RoerAmit said:

I'm so sorry for what you had to experience....at the end of the day its not a one side versus the other problem, its a bug in the homo sapien species >:(

@Husseinisdoingfine That is indeed very complicated and there is no clear cut answer to which of the sides is more true or who "started".

But can you also understand the deep connection the jews have to this land?

Can you see how they had to literally run away from europe and establish their own state as an inevitable conclusion after the holocast when 6 milliom of them have been murdered?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

It is better to leave israel to some other peaceful country.u jews cannot keep israel forever.israel will be invaded by an army in future.without support from usa israel will be destroyed a long time ago. better to live in some peaceful country where there is no daily terror attack.

Even if your messiah come, u will be at peace for some time ,but he will be killed and your misery will start

Edited by itachi uchiha

10 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

It is better to leave israel to some other peaceful country.u jews cannot keep israel forever.israel will be invaded by an army in future.without support from usa israel will be destroyed a long time ago. better to live in some peaceful country where there is no daily terror attack

Even if your messiah come, u will be at peace for some time ,but he will be killed and your misery will start

You suffer greatly from lack of Consciousness. I hope one day you will be less ignorant.

And yea, as long as a belief in separation continue to serve as the foundation for any human association - country, corporation, nationality, etc. - those conceptual associations will always strive to preserve the imagined separation at the expense of those who are allegedly distinct from them.

Both Israelis and Palestinians don't get that they will continue to suffer as long as they keep holding to their stories, rather than seeing that the entire existence is the infinite imagination of God. The only reason for war is lack of Consciousness. Which is what Israelis and Palestinians suffer from, deeply.

16 minutes ago, Batman said:

Both Israelis and Palestinians don't get that they will continue to suffer as long as they keep holding to their stories, rather than seeing that the entire existence is the infinite imagination of God. The only reason for war is lack of Consciousness. Which is what Israelis and Palestinians suffer from, deeply.

Like jews , we muslims have lot of prophecies about future.one of the prophecy is that israel will be invaded by an army and nothing will stop them.even your lapdog usa cannot stop them.i will not go i to detail of the prophecy.but consider this as one of the perk of being a member of this forum and act accordingly.

According to the belief system of this forum you are god and created all of this, you are alone and it's all in your imagination. You imagined the incident, you imagined the terror, imagined the attacker, imagined the victims running, screaming and the violence, imagining the conflict between cultures.

Why would imagine all of that? You are even imagining me asking you why are you imagining all of this? I know it sounds foolish and detached from the reality but it's only imaginary that it may sound that way because it's only you who exist and everything is just your imagination, real reality is imagined.

Don't believe it? Just read the forum and all the imagined members will tell you in post after post, thread after thread... that is until the imagined Leo has a new imagined deepest awakening on drugs and then they will start to preach that new imagined belief. I will now sit back and await the imagined backlash for them imagining me saying this.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL If something is imagined, something else must be real otherwise this is all a word game.

"Everything is imaginary" means nothing when there is no reference point which is not imaginary.

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

I've warned you about this before. Be more careful with what you say or you won't be on this forum much longer.

As if i give a shit.do not try to show off your authority and scare me.i was giving  him knowledge about the future and was guiding him.israel cannot exist for too long.i was advicing him to move out to a more peaceful country.

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear, glad you're alright! Thanks for sharing it, it's great to see that although it's been a traumatic experience you're dealing with great courage to be conscious of your own survival responses, as you put it, your red shadow. Wish you well.

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

But can you also understand the deep connection the jews have to this land?

This does not give you the right to evict people from their homes in an ethnic cleaning purge.