Jahmaine

Is Leo still making a new course?

14 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if he's spoken about it again since, im just curious.

Just now, Lenny said:

@Jahmaine Are you referring to his course based around the concepts of pickup? I recall him talking about this in his episode on getting layed.

Nah I meant his course to God Realisation.

21 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Nah I meant his course to God Realisation.

What a silly proposition. 

If that was the case, then you are the One making the course. 

It's been 49 days since he first mentioned it. You wouldn't expect someone to write a bestselling novel or make a blockbuster movie in that amount of time. You wouldn't start pestering them about when it will be done, or if they're still working on their #1 passion project. Why would you expect them to be done or near-done the most important course they've ever made on the ultimate topic in the universe? He has to be happy enough with the product that he feels justified charging people $500+ for it and they're getting their money's worth. 

Maybe you're worried that because he's stopped making weekly videos, that for some reason on a whim he decided to stop making the most important course in the universe too? Did it occur to you that maybe he's stopped making Youtube videos to direct more of his effort into the course?

It sounds like instead of "just curious", you're impatient and want it now, or very soon, under the guise of just being curious. What do you want updates on how progress is going and reassurance that he's still working on it every single month? Don't expect it to be done for 2 years. Like I said when people started asking when the next Youtube video was going to be, I hope he pushes it back a week every time someone asks xD

Edited by Yarco

@Jahmaine probably.  The solipism video is one of his best ever done - so he's going to want to get the highest teachings out to those who are ready   but a course like that is going to take time so I wouldn't hold your breath for when it would be released.  To do something like that right is going to take time.  But if you have noticed he's been spending less time on the forum- which probably means he is spending more time on projects.   The less we see of him here the better.  That goes for us all actually, but you know :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

54 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

What a silly proposition. 

If that was the case, then you are the One making the course. 

Yeah me in my Leo form.

50 minutes ago, Yarco said:

It's been 49 days since he first mentioned it. You wouldn't expect someone to write a bestselling novel or make a blockbuster movie in that amount of time. You wouldn't start pestering them about when it will be done, or if they're still working on their #1 passion project. Why would you expect them to be done or near-done the most important course they've ever made on the ultimate topic in the universe? He has to be happy enough with the product that he feels justified charging people $500+ for it and they're getting their money's worth. 

Maybe you're worried that because he's stopped making weekly videos, that for some reason on a whim he decided to stop making the most important course in the universe too? Did it occur to you that maybe he's stopped making Youtube videos to direct more of his effort into the course?

It sounds like instead of "just curious", you're impatient and want it now, or very soon, under the guise of just being curious. What do you want updates on how progress is going and reassurance that he's still working on it every single month? Don't expect it to be done for 2 years. Like I said when people started asking when the next Youtube video was going to be, I hope he pushes it back a week every time someone asks xD

Nah I'm just curious coz he said he was thinking about it, so I'm asking if there's any update.

You got alot of issues to be making that many assumptions. Was quite a straight forward question and statement.

Edited by Jahmaine

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jahmaine probably.  The solipism video is one of his best ever done - so he's going to want to get the highest teachings out to those who are ready   but a course like that is going to take time so I wouldn't hold your breath for when it would be released.  To do something like that right is going to take time.  But if you have noticed he's been spending less time on the forum- which probably means he is spending more time on projects.   The less we see of him here the better.  That goes for us all actually, but you know :)

Yeah hopefully; he's mentioned before about making other courses as well so would be good if he does this one; I remember in his life purpose course he mentioned he was going to make some other course but that obviously never came to fruition.

He's probably working on it right now for all we know, he suddenly hasn't been active here lately. Either that or the subsconscious mind course he alluded to awhile back.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

This is my opinion not an official statement of Leo so take this with a grain of salt. Leo Gura is highly creative and his content is quite potent. I think he has a ton of partially made courses and he's just waiting for his intuition to guide him on whether he should sell his creations or not. My intuition says he won't be selling a new course any time soon. The life purpose course is quite useful and enough for Leo Gura's purposes as a teacher. :)

@Yarco Yeah but fact is, Leo isn't communicating with his audience about any of it. The new upload schedule, progress of the course, etc. It's not an unreasonable question.