alhhany

Weird: Women and Spirituality

33 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Teal Swan is a good example of pure Green.

6 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

BDSM is a healing practice. In some other video she talks about some power stones that promote healing. Then some other video about veganism and how it promotes- again - healing.

It is my perspective only but I consider her at least yellow and beginning stages of Turquoise.

Like seeing a value in different weird taboo things like BDSM for example is perfect example of Yellow Stage's open-mindedness.
She deeply integrated her shadow.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

23 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

A lot of spiritual practices have historically prohibited women from participating or saw spirituality as mainly a male only thing because of this notion that men are the only ones who are concious and rational

Yea, I think people still don’t realize how long the oppression of women lasted. It’s been less than a century that things started taking turns.

Most religions, for example, till this day not allow women to hold places of power. 

12 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

However, in my observation, women are probably on average less interested in real, actual self improvement, than men - simply because they don't really have to be. It's not really all that necessary for them - especially when the chick is born hot,

Oh come on.. First of all, how many chicks really are that hot? Second of all, how many wealthy well-off men do you know who would be willing to take care of these chicks financially for the rest of the chicks life?

Let’s say 10% of all the clicks are really hot and slide by life solely on their looks. What about the remaining 90%? How do you think they survive? Or are they not considered women? 

Edited by no_name

Historically women have been the ones to stay home and raise children, looking after the household. But women have poured their spiritual energy into other things like story telling, witchcraft, creating, etc

"You Create Magic" 

On 8.4.2022 at 3:00 AM, thisintegrated said:

lol, most of these are Green or Blue.

Teal Swan is a good example of pure Green.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 4/8/2022 at 2:29 PM, aurum said:

@alhhany because leadership positions have historically been for men to hold.

Things are fortunately changing. We are going to see more and more female spiritual leaders in this generation than any other. It’s already happening.

I would also like to see more women in carpentry and masonry. 

Be careful about extreme feminism. Men and women are not similar. Both have their own tendencies, strengths and weaknesses. Ignoring or denying inherent biological and even "spiritual" characteristics, tendencies, and differences between men and women is a big mistake. 

I'm not anti-women. I even love them. I see their inherent beauty and value. I just don't want feminism to go extreme and self-deceived. 

13 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Be careful about extreme feminism. Men and women are not similar. Both have their own tendencies, strengths and weaknesses. Ignoring or denying inherent biological and even "spiritual" characteristics, tendencies, and differences between men and women is a big mistake. 

Yes I think the feminine wants to express in different ways. A spiritual woman might express it in ways that is not strictly in the form of a 'guru' so we don't 'notice it' happening. It could be a ballet dancer, painter, etc that are more in tune with the feminine energy.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

Be careful about extreme feminism. Men and women are not similar.

Interesting that you interpreted what I said as potentially extreme feminism.

I would like to see the differences between men and women honored. I would also like to see the medicine and wisdom of the feminine brought online in the collective. 

On 4/10/2022 at 4:34 AM, aurum said:

Interesting that you interpreted what I said as potentially extreme feminism. 

Because it is. And my post was also aimed at all the other members and guests of this forum. Not my intention to put you in the extreme feminism category. 

On 4/10/2022 at 4:34 AM, aurum said:

I would like to see the differences between men and women honored. I would also like to see the medicine and wisdom of the feminine brought online in the collective. 

Sounds good. Cheers! ? 

There a tons of women into spirituality. Probably more than men.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, jimwell said:

Because it is.

What specifically about what I said did you find extreme?

On 09/04/2022 at 6:42 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Are you suggesting there's a connection between Teal Swan and slavery???