pedro23

The Incredible Russian Hypocrisy of ”Denazification”

4 posts in this topic

I have seen time and time again, particularly on this forum post that portray Ukraine as some kind of Fourth Reich, an ultra-nationalistic state, where the easiest way to impress somebody is to brag how many russians  you crucified. On the other hand, russia is portrayed as a bastion of anti-fascism, the guardian of Europe. A country that has the moral obligation to destroy Nazism in all its forms. Citing this obligation, russia began the war to ”denazify Ukraine". So how come, the russian military uses Nazis, awards them and installs them in high rank positions? 

First things first. Let's talk about  the russian proxy  private military company = the"Wagner Group"  This company consist mostly of Neo-Nazis or people of fringe ideologies and numbers more than 2000 members.  These "denazifiers" famously killed a Syrian soldier with a hammer, cut his limbs, then cut off his head with a saw. Wagner group is currently present in Ukraine. @itachi uchiha I really appreciate your position against genocide. But when you say you want russia to win, you automatically root for these guys.

It was founded by Dmitry Utkin, a cerified Neo-Nazi. As you can see in the tweet below, he proudly displays the Waffen  SS signs, as well as the symbol of the Nazi Germany. 

The most interesting part is however, the fact that he was decorated multiple times by putin himself... He received the order of courage from putin as well as the tittle "Hero of Russia". The sweet irony: The country in which Nazis  are literal heroes, goes to denazify a country whose president is Jewish. No comment.

photo_2017-08-17_17-04-18_E5ikhbs.width-800 (1).jpg

Another despicable example, is Alexei Milchakov, a neo-nazi that fought for the russian backed separatists in 2014 in Ukraine. He rose to prominence  in 2014 when he cut off ears of Ukrainian POWs. In the link below you can see how he proudly accepts that he is a NAZI, how he feels "excitement" when he kills a human being and how much he enjoyed killing Ukrainians and their smell when they burned. Somehow these kind of Nazis @K Ghoul forgot to mention. In her very nuanced perspective the only Nazis in the World are Ukrainians. He is fighting again, on the russian side. 

We do not stop here. Ever heard of Rogozin? Dmitrii Rogozin? The head of roskosmos, the russian space agency by day, closeted Nazi by night.   

Here you can see Dimon calling caucasian people (Chechen, Dagestani, etc) "less than humans", declaring Moscow as a city for russians, and topping it off with a splendid salute, inspired by an Austrian painter, so to speak. Conviniently, @vladorion, @K Ghoul forgot to mention him. 

He he boi, we do not end here.  

In this video you can see, Pushilin, the so called leader of  the so called DPR, awarding a soldier. Pay close attention to the insignia on the soldier arm. It is called "Tottenkopf" a Nazi symbol. It was used by the elite SS brigades of Nazi Germany. So, how can you talk about denazification when you award fooking Nazis? 

To sum it up. I really enjoyed writing this article. And I really wanted to end it like this:

The irony is sweet as a candy. While some people on this forum cried and shouted about the hypocrisies of the West, about Ukrainians being Nazis worshiping Bandera, in their own hypocrisy forgot to realize (or blatantly ignored) the fact that a country that illegally invaded its neighbour to maintain the peace, a country that promotes, a country that berates Western Democracies, yet a country in which you can get 15 years in jail for speaking against the regime, or even worse killed, a country that encourages and awards the scummiest Neo-Nazis, a country that  declares them  official "Heroes" wants to denazify a country whose president is Jewish. A country that is the ultimate hypocrite. Well done lads, you have outdone yourselves. Now the world sees your real face.

Edited by pedro23

@pedro23 do not consider my opinion . i am ignorant. shaytan will divide us and make us fight each other. world elite ruling class practice satanism.i am researching about how deal with torture, pain and how to survive war. u should do it too

@pedro23 here is another piece of stats that pro-russia propagandists refuse to see 

One can easily assume russia would top this chart as well.

57B7F5D6-7D04-4D4A-977F-61D9A54AE942.jpeg

Edited by hello1234

Russian military is a bunch of hazed savages that prostitute their own conscripts. Look it up. Russian army is probably one of the dumbest armies to ever walk this earth. Nothing professional about them, zero education. They are orcs essentially and all treated like cannon fodder.