pedro23

Debunking russian ”False Flag Massacre” conspiracy. Investigation.

16 posts in this topic

Several so called ”nuanced” people have propagated russian conspiracy theories that the unfathomable massacres in Bucha, Kiyv Oblasti area false flags. The main, irrefutable  argument in their ”nuanced” opinion is the following: 

”The Ukrainian side published a video in which it showed the first  Ukrainian troops entering Bucha. In that video no bodies are visible.”  I decided to  personally investigate.  

Warning! If you are a ”Too fucking nuanced, Stage Coral, I do not fart, I just channel the infinity through me, NATO bad/Ukrainian are Nazis, Rotschilds run the World ”  type of lad, you can feel significant discomfort, blame the Free Masons, the Main Stream Media, the Reptilians, Jins, rage quit,etc. In this case, viewer discretion is advised.  

Note I will post screenshots in separate replies for convenience. 

Without further ado, let's get  it started. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MNuMJNIS64  

I decided to geo locate the main buildings, to find the main routes of access of Ukrainian troops into Bucha.  

Minute 1.43 - You can see the store BFresh. Found it. It is on Shevchenka St, 16, Bucha, Kyivs'ka oblast, Ukraine, 08292.  (screen shot attached). It is located in the Eastern part of Bucha.

Minute 2.44  - This one wast the trickiest of them all. You can see a stand - "OOD & OOD" with the first letter in both words not visible. I found this place. It is called "Wood&Food". It is on Vatutina St, 3а, Bucha, Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine, 08292. If you look at the screenshot , the street that this place is on, intersects Shevchenka street. Basically the same street as BFresh.  

Both Bfresh and "Wood&Food" are situated in Eastern part of Bucha.   

Minute 5.08 - We  can see a shopping center called "Novus". There are 2 such shopping centers in Bucha. One on Vokzalnaya street, the other one on Kyeva Myrotska street. If you pay attention there is a white building. If you look at the third screenshot, you can see the same building as in the video. This Novus center is located on the Kyjevo-Myrots'ka St, 104д, Bucha, Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine, 08292. This is northern Bucha. The Ukrainian troops either entered from the Northern part of Bucha, or took a left turn from Shevcenka str.  

Minute 6.25 - You can see the logo of the Intersport store. The only such store in Bucha is located on Nove Hwy, 48, Bucha, Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine, 08292. Furthermore, the footage shows a shopping center. There is a shopping mall on the same adress.  This is the Western part of Bucha.   

Minute 7.1 - You can see the address very clearly. Vokzalnaya 101. Northern Part of Bucha. 

To sum it up, We have seen troops coming from the Eastern part (BFresh, Wood&Food), Northern Part (Novus, the sign on Vokzalinaya101) and the Western part (Intersport). So we got North, West and East. The only part that remains is the Southern.  

Guess where the killed civilians  were found on the street? You guessed it. The Southern part. They were found on Yablunska street. One of the most southern streets. Of course in the video no fucking body is shown, cause they are not in the fucking part of the city where the fucking bodies lay....

In conclusion, russian propaganda although very intense cannot cover the truth. It is very usual, when faced with the truth you start to conceal different mental machinations in order to prevent the shock, which treathens your own Ego, thus your existence. For those russia sympathisers, that think that somehow russia is the victim here, WAKE THE FUCK UP. russia is perenial agressor, that strives to impose it's oppressive, feudal, authoritarian system on it's neighbors through barbaric methods for centuries. This is told to you by a person, whose lineage, more than half of it was wiped out by  the russians. But don't take my word for it, look for yourselves-  The Holodomor, The Katyn Massacre, The Deportations of Basarabia, Poland, Ukraine, Caucasus, the GULAG,  the  bloody repression carried by russians of the Hungarian Revolution, the massacres of civilians in Afghanistan, the unfathomable massacres of Grozny and Checnya both in 1996 and 2000. This is the russian playbook. WAKE THE FUCK UP.  The irony is that I do not hate russia or the  russians, I really don't, I am doing this to open your eyes.  

I will attach  screenshots of geo locations, and debunk further claims.  

P.S. Dedicated to @vladorion, @K Ghoul, @Husseinisdoingfine

Screenshot 1. BFresh Location.  

Screenshot (77).png

Screen shot 2. Wood and Food Location. 

Screenshot (78).png

Screen Shot 4. Intersport Location. 

Screenshot (80).png

Screen Shot 4. Intersport Location. 

Screenshot (80).png

Scren Shot 5. Massacre Location.

Screenshot (81).png

Edited by pedro23

The fact locations exist debunks everything??? :S

I've seen videos with bodies in the streets and I don't even buy that. You can move bodies after the fact, even dress them up differently. Also the video I saw, all the bodies were in the middle of the road. So how did Russians drive tanks through there?

Even if Russians are killing civilians, so what? Do people not remember when Ukraine was giving AK47s to any citizen that wanted to fight and teaching people how to make and use molotovs? My assumption is that any dead Ukranian civilian was probably there trying to fight back. Everyone else already fled the country

Only idiots think this is fake. As if a bunch of uneducated and hazed conscript деревенщини wouldn’t rape and pillage cause they are so nice and just fighting the nazis…. Give me a break. Open a book for once you clowns. You can start with  historical accounts of war, especially the red army and the massive amount of rape they inflicted on when taking Nazi Germany. I’m having to deal with this bullshit listening to my brainwashed Russian girlfriend.

Claim Nr.2.  Ukrainians carried  the killing themselves. 

Honestly I am speechless... But never underestimate the russian propaganda... 

First things first. On April 1st there were russian troops in the city, doing "zachistka", meaning cleansing of  the city. That is according to russian outlets...  Screenshots provided.  That is the first red flag. The russians did not fully retreat on  March  the 31st. I am speculating but their retreat most probably ended between April the 1st and April the 2nd. Ukrainians soon followed after.  THis basically refutes the russian claim that the Ukrainians waited for 2 days, to carry the massacre and post the photos.

Thirdly, the most irrefutable  argument against the russians: satellite imagery. 

There are multiple satellite images on that confirm the presence of at least 11 bodies in the streets of Bucha, dating at least from at least  March the 11th.  Video attached. 

More than that there is more evidence -satellite imagery of  mass graves in Bucha on March the 10th and March 31st. The grave on March 31st is larger than on March the 10th.  

@Yarco Have I answered  your objections? 

FPbni-5X0AwAGzo.thumb.png.154a614a09eaebca027e77e6d0e8a71f.png

FPboItOWQAc1Ywk.thumb.png.0285d487f655f27c250602046a59fc9d.png

99816_1_4-bucha-gif_wg_720p.mp4

Edited by pedro23

13 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I've seen videos with bodies in the streets and I don't even buy that. You can move bodies after the fact, even dress them up differently. Also the video I saw, all the bodies were in the middle of the road. So how did Russians drive tanks through there?

Even if Russians are killing civilians, so what? Do people not remember when Ukraine was giving AK47s to any citizen that wanted to fight and teaching people how to make and use molotovs? My assumption is that any dead Ukranian civilian was probably there trying to fight back. Everyone else already fled the country

Honestly I am facepalming myself after reading this... 

What would even the motive be to, en masse, kill your own civilians and stage their deaths to make it look the Russians did it? To make Russia look bad? Don’t you think Russia is perfectly capable to make themselves look bad? Russians are showing they are masters at making themselves look bad so maybe someone could explain the reasoning there

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 minutes ago, pedro23 said:

@Yarco Have I answered  your objections? 

No, I literally can't understand why you're posting what you're posting and why you think it's relevant. We are operating in entirely different worldviews and universes that are so different that we can't communicate about it.

My brain can understand what Lyubov is saying even if I disagree with it. But what you're saying is like posting a bunch of unrelated facts that don't even make an argument to me.

Russia also wanted to have an independent investigation to get to the truth about the "massacre" but US, NATO, and Ukraine declined.

Also 11 people isn't a massacre. Show me the supposed 500 other bodies that exist.

I'm not saying Russia isn't also false flagging. It seems like Russia blew up their own depot on Russian territory too lol. Everything about this is fake on both sides.

Edited by Yarco

17 minutes ago, Yarco said:

My brain can understand what Lyubov is saying even if I disagree with it. But what you're saying is like posting a bunch of unrelated facts that don't even make an argument to me.

Oh, I get this, it is very difficult to actually read a few sentences and to understand that there were bodies on the streets during the russian occupation of Bucha. In the same fucking place they were found. Totally  get it.

Edited by pedro23

13 minutes ago, Yarco said:

You seem to lack a lot of compassion with this right-winged "false flag" bias. 

Do you not realize that not EVERYONE could evacuate, even if they wanted to? 

The population of the entire Ukraine is 44 million- do you not realize how much of a logistical fuck-up that has caused people who are trying to flee of  10% of Ukraine population that has currently fled? Most of them had no choice but to stay and by then, it was too late. 

Even by modern-day standards, there is constant traffic and congestion on the road- every single-day. Now, imagine the last time you've seen a major weather warning and witness the traffic pile up in the nearest-fucking highway. And those who wanted to leave, probably COULDN'T leave. By your logic, anyone who stayed probably wanted to be home and should of died. 

Now, imagine an active war with millions trying to leave all at once with shelling and shooting. 

And by your stupid logic- children are civilians and should of died because Ukraine was giving weapons to civilians? 

18 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

The population of the entire Ukraine is 44 million- do you not realize how much of a logistical fuck-up that has caused people who are trying to flee of  10% of Ukraine population that has currently fled? Most of them had no choice but to stay and by then, it was too late. 

Indeed. A woman from my country was traped in Bucha and Hostomel. although she fled  the city in the first day of the war, the roads were fully blocked, and the russians already closed the other roads. So she had to endure horrors, although she tried to escape.