Antor8188

Fear or cops while approaching girls

29 posts in this topic

Your mind will invent endless excuses for not approaching. Realize that your mind is lying to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

You really have no idea lol. Like, none at all

It's actually one of the hardest things I've ever done/will do - what I noticed is that I don't actually fear the rejection. "Oh, the worst she can say is no" actually, A LOT worse things can happen? I mean, the likelyhood of them happening is not high, but it's not zero either.

All it takes is one crazy bitch?

But ofc, these are excuses nontheless, and approaching without excuses is definitely the thing I'm struggling with most. It's all mostly in your head - except for few crazy bitches roaming around, attempting to destroy your life

LOL. I'm dying. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

One of the RSD instructors said that if you go out long enough eventually you'll get stabbed.

But it will be worth it.

So stop being a pussy and approach ;)

I have a 2-inch scar on my neck from when a drunk girl clawed me. Wounds of love ;)

You're a man, you're not as fragile as you think.

It's not that there are no risks, it's that part of becoming a man is learning to tolerate and handle risk. That in itself is an attractive quality. When you can walk up to a table of dudes and hit on their girl, that takes balls and girls want that kind of man.

@Knowledge Hoarder You'll survive a minor stabbing.

It'll make for a fun story to tell your grandkids ;)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Knowledge Hoarder You'll survive a minor stabbing.

It'll make for a fun story to tell your grandkids ;)

Seriously what kind of a girl will Stab.

Even on my worst days I probably felt like slapping a guy across his face or tearing off his shirt but stabbing no way. 

I might have pushed a guy off me at the most. Or cursed at him 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Seriously what kind of a girl will Stab.

Not the girl, her guy.

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It's easy bud. All you need is practice. Then it's hard. :D

If you told me that makeup is easy, then I'm gonna throw large fireballs at you. >:((makes angry faces)... take me lightly lol.

Yea that’s exactly how guys are gonna feel when you tell them approaching girls is easy :P

Especially as a girl who’s never had to do it

Wisdom is power bois

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I was almost stabbed about 3 weeks ago when my buddies and I were catching a train into Sydney to have a fun night out to game. Completely unprovoked, just a dude lost in a world on drugs. We were pretty much corned on a carriage, so we had no where to run. He was completely irrational. One of those situations where we were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Fortunately for us a group of big fellas came and circled him from both directions moving him onto the next carriage. Who knows what would of happened if they weren't there. This was also 7:15 pm on a Friday night at a relatively busy station lol. Such is life, risk is inherit to living. They caught him on CCTV pulling out a big kitchen knife on someone else (according to my friend who was with us - his dad is a police sergeant at a local station nearby). The event certainly raddled us. Though it really put things into perspective that night in regards to how fucking easy and un-scary approaching girls are relative to being stabbed xD. Took us a good week or two to get over it. Went back out last Thursday night and had a solid time.

Edited by tezk

https://www.youtube.com/@tommicallef 

"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." - Joseph Campbell