Antor8188

Fear or cops while approaching girls

29 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I fear I might get into trouble with the cops if I say something wrong to a girl which prevents me from approaching. Moreover another fear I have which is if her boyfriend is a dangerous thug and tries to whoop my ass for approaching her. How do you get over these fears?

By shedding the belief that you are doing something "wrong" by approaching. Switch into bringing value by approaching. They will be delighted that you went out of your way to talk to them.

Fear is sometimes so strong that it projects stuff onto reality.

You are allowed to approach - you are lovable. The cop within will hopefully go silent once you feel this. Then all that will remain is fear. And you know how fear is dealt with ;) - with action.

Go somewhere where approaching is extremely socially acceptable like a club

You can also start off by keeping chats elsewhere quite platonic until you get used to it

Bro as long as you arent creepy you re good. Just dont approach during the night on the street unless its a super busy area (outside bars/clubs), learn to handle rejection if she is not interested, smile, dress well (VERY IMPORTANT), be casual etc.

If you are really really paranoid make sure there arent any cops close when you approach.

19 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

How do you get over these fears?

Negative visualization. > No approach = No sex

19 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

a dangerous thug and tries to whoop my ass for approaching her

Carry a gun.

A girl called security on me once.

I was fuck*ng pissed.

Asking someone's name is not harassment.

A cop stopped me once after seeing me approach a woman on the street... to congratulate me :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

As long as you don't mass approach during the day, it shouldn't be a problem. Talk to girls, but don't approach at the same spot continuously, running from one girl after another like a lunatic. Speaking from experience haha

Edited by yolosmoothie

@Antor8188 you’re probably saying the wrong things to girls if you’re worried about cops

Love and Life

This is kinda irrational dude. I think you have some deeper shame and fears to work on. This will be helped by some inner work and some exposure to socializing. No one is gonna call the cops on you for being friendly and wanting to talk to women. You’ll be fine, trust me.

On 4/5/2022 at 6:21 AM, Lyubov said:

No one is gonna call the cops on you for being friendly and wanting to talk to women.

You never fuggin know

On 4/5/2022 at 6:21 AM, Lyubov said:

You’ll be fine, trust me.

I wouldn't be so sure.

If you thinking about cops when approaching girls you really should re-evaluate what you are doing. Or maybe approach women not girls

It just depends on your vibe tbh. 

I've briefly met guys who are into game and they are digging themselves out of a deep hole; recently addicted to video games, living an Incel lifestyle etc. And cops have literally stopped them when they are doing daygame. 

I think making sure you're relaxed and also groomed/dressed really sharply makes you less threatening. 

You shouldn't need to worry about something as long as you are not doing anything wrong. You don't have to be explicitly because girls don't like that (maybe some do but you can't use an exception against a rule). Just be as platonic as possible and everything else will be alright.

Escalate things physically only if she is interested and if she has given a signal or consent.

Tbh, it's not that hard.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, something_else said:

Lol

It must be hard if you're clueless about women.:P

39 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It must be hard if you're clueless about women.:P

I agree with everything you said, I just found it funny because you don't know how hard it is or isn't because you've never done it

It would be like me telling you that putting on makeup is easy :P

4 minutes ago, something_else said:

I agree with everything you said, I just found it funny because you don't know how hard it is or isn't because you've never done it

It would be like me telling you that putting on makeup is easy :P

It's easy bud. All you need is practice. Then it's hard. :D

If you told me that makeup is easy, then I'm gonna throw large fireballs at you. >:((makes angry faces)... take me lightly lol.

Edited by Preety_India