harisankartj

Solitary Confinement - How The Ordinary And Enlightened Persons Deal With It.

6 posts in this topic

How is the enlightened person affected by solitary confinement contrasting with the ordinary ones? Do loss of social skills take place in both?

Does solitary confinement inhibit the enlightened persons ability to create artistic works such as novels,drawings,paintings etv during his period?

Why does the ordinary person avoid it?

Is it humanly possible to be happy without ANY social contact for YEARS ? Will the mind still function normally for that happy enlightened individual?

@harisankartj
the enlightened one experiences freedom at any state, loving solitude and social interaction.
the enlightened one appreciates sadness and happiness. every instant is an instant of LIFE.
the enlightened one does not go for extremes nor attaches to a specific state of being.
the enlightened one's mind functions with clarity and efficiency, leading to a simple/healthy and lightweight lifestyle.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Thats good to hear. :)

I always considered that when your very enlightened,you are happy in solitude,but your mind stops functioning smoothly.But seeing as an enlightened persons mind functions with clarity,I think I have no problem with that.

I am in no way enlightened or even near enlightenment, in that regard I am a quite ordinary person. But I can assure you it is very possible for some humans to be happy in complete solitude. So in that matter it doesn't even take enlightenment to be happy completly and forever alone.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

@Old Soul I ca agree with you on that one,but will the mind still function properly,? for example his imagination?...would he still be able to create art such as novels and paintings if he wants...being in a room ..only drawing inspiration from his imaginationn?

34 minutes ago, harisankartj said:

@Old Soul I ca agree with you on that one,but will the mind still function properly,? for example his imagination?...would he still be able to create art such as novels and paintings if he wants...being in a room ..only drawing inspiration from his imaginationn?

Of course, as long as they have a little memory from the time when they were not in solitude. Imagination and mind will not turn off or become unhealthy when you are enlightenment or in solitude. However, if a baby is born and he grows up mostly in solitude and the baby doesn't learn much from the world then he probably will have not a good imagination or knowledge and his creations will look like what we call modern aka...aka massive bullshit.

Also it depends if they have access to the internet while in solitude or not lol

Edited by Old Soul

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.