Intraplanetary

Is DMT still worth taking if 5-meo not available?

15 posts in this topic

I could get dmt, but still not have channels from where to get 5-meo.

Should I go ahead and get dmt then? Still worth it?

Thank you

softly into the Abyss...

Oh definitely. 
It’s like going Hiking. Mt.Everest might be the highest mountain to climb, but all the other mountains and hills are beautiful in their own way. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Hm, I think n,n-DMT is incredibly frightening and unpleasant. There's a weirdness to it that's very similar to the weirdness and sense of insanity that comes with Salvia trips.

I imagine 5-MeO-DMT is devoid of the mindrape.

I wouldn't advise n,n.

It depends on you.  For me, DMT served a critical function in my journey.  I was essentially at a stage Green/Yellow place that was firmly rooted in a materialist paradigm.  This was unconsciously unquestioned.  DMT broke that like a hammer.  I had taken other psychedelics and had great experiences, but no "brain stuff" could ever explain what you experience on DMT.  It is unexplainable, unimaginable, uncreatable by a human mind.

DMT forced me to re-examine my unquestioned assumptions about reality.  That search led me to Leo and the rest of spirituality, and from there I grew tremendously.  I do not think this would have been possible, for me, without a direct experiential "kick in the pants."  I am inherently very skeptical and self-assured, so for me, the opinions of others never hold more weight than my own.  I needed my OWN mind to be changed to be able to open it.  This was the true function of DMT for me.

Unlike Leo, I do not believe DMT represents something "ultimate" or awakening.  I think it is like a random taste of the limitless potential of reality, but to think that even THAT is IT is to miss the thing entirely.  While DMT does feel like it "ramps up consciousness", this is still being stuck in model / paradigm.  While the sense of Knowing that eventually replaces your egoic identity is dramatically increased, the circuitry of the ego is not unwired through psychedelics.  DMT still occurs within perception, that perception is still filtered (in ways we cannot know until they are undone) through our rawest sense of egoic self, and ultimately we relate to these experiences through limited mind.  Enlightenment is not of that nature, quite simply.  It is the unconditioned, the unfiltered, and it's present right at the heart of your experience NOW (except even the "now" is a filter, but don't worry about that for now).  It's just unraveling those filters that is very tricky :)

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

get ketamine, it can be even more powerful than dmt, but be careful as it can be abused

Thanks folks, I'm going to get DMT.

I've been taking LSD regularly for the last 2 years and I feel it's time to level up/mix things up.

softly into the Abyss...

Just now, Intraplanetary said:

Thanks folks, I'm going to get DMT.

I've been taking LSD regularly for the last 2 years and I feel it's time to level up/mix things up.

DMT has the potential to absolutely blow you away. What are your LSD experiences like? What is your highest dose?

1 minute ago, halfknots said:

DMT has the potential to absolutely blow you away. What are your LSD experiences like? What is your highest dose?

Yes, I believe DMT will blow me away for sure. I'm gonna start slow. 

I'm not quite sure about my LSD doses, but my last trips used to be 4 tabs. I was told that one tab is 125ug but I can't be sure. I believe it's always less than what's being said for marketing purposes.

I solved my deep childhood issues with LSD and fasting. I had ego loss once on lsd which was transformative. Now, when I do LSD I feel 4 tabs don't give me strong trip anymore as I don't get much insights. I still benefit of course, but I feel can go much deeper, hence started to think doing DMT instead.

softly into the Abyss...

and I'm travelling to Brazil; gonna do ayahuasca ceremony also so I think DMT would be a good prep for that.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...