Tudo

Microdoses of shrooms (Psilocybe cubensis). Best way to start?

6 posts in this topic

I just bought some small doses of Psilocybe cubensis, 100mg each.

300mg is a classic micro dose if you weigh average 150lbs. But maybe start with one and see how you feel, each batch can vary by potency. Take 3 days in between each dose for tolerance to recover, otherwise you’ll have to take more to feel the same effects.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

14 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

300mg is a classic micro dose if you weigh average 150lbs. But maybe start with one and see how you feel, each batch can vary by potency. Take 3 days in between each dose for tolerance to recover, otherwise you’ll have to take more to feel the same effects.

Ok, thank you

I recomend you don't start out with 0,3g because you don't know yet how you're going to react. People react very, very differnetly to even such small doses. 0,3 is a rather high microdose for mushrooms, usually people take 0,1 - 0,2g.

Start out with 0,1g and see how you react. Don't be impatient.

Get an accurate scale, it must be able to weigh in 0,01 g steps. Always get a scale that is able to weigh a 10th of the smallest dose that you intend to weigh, otherwise your scale will be too inaccurate.

Look up microdosing protocols, I suggest the Fadiman or Stamets protocol.  

Edited by StudentX

Depends on your level of conciousness at 0,7 it was hard ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, StudentX said:

I recomend you don't start out with 0,3g because you don't know yet how you're going to react. People react very, very differnetly to even such small doses. 0,3 is a rather high microdose for mushrooms, usually people take 0,1 - 0,2g.

Start out with 0,1g and see how you react. Don't be impatient.

Get an accurate scale, it must be able to weigh in 0,01 g steps. Always get a scale that is able to weigh a 10th of the smallest dose that you intend to weigh, otherwise your scale will be too inaccurate.

Look up microdosing protocols, I suggest the Fadiman or Stamets protocol.  

Thanks buddy, I will follow your advice.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Depends on your level of conciousness at 0,7 it was hard ?

Yeah hahahaha