Someone here

How does law of attraction work?

21 posts in this topic

Say I want to attract a beautiful girl to marry .how do I use law of attraction to manifest that ?

I'm 25. I don't have a job yet but I study philosophy in uni. I don't know if I can marry now given my circumstances 

But where should I start ?? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Mastery is a better tool than law of attraction

What do you mean by "mastery" ?

-Osho

@Someone here mastery = concepts in the books mastery by george leonard and mastery by robert greene

Also u need another book called tiny habit by bj fogg.

If u apply these 3 books,then that will be better than anything out there imo

Law of attraction is a law because it's the underlying principle behind every fufilling dream, career, or relationship, whether it's consciously used or not.

Law of attraction is basically positive thinking but it can be more than that when you dig deep into it.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Say I want to attract a beautiful girl to marry .how do I use law of attraction to manifest that ?

I'm 25. I don't have a job yet but I study philosophy in uni. I don't know if I can marry now given my circumstances 

But where should I start ?? 

Basically it's this: You have to feel like you already have it to attract it.

What you put out, you attract. The things you are focused on are the things you are going to get. But you must not think "I want to get that" - you have to be already in the feeling of having it.

Neville Goddard's advice is to do it before you fall asleep. That is when it is the most effective.

Try the ladder experiment:

If you like this video, listen to Neville himself, there are a lot of his teachings on youtube. He's an interesting guy to listen to.

And once again: you have to feel like you already have it. This is the key.

"The Universe doesn't give you more of what you want, it gives you more of what you are."

Edited by mojsterr

1 hour ago, mojsterr said:

Basically it's this: You have to feel like you already have it to attract it.

What you put out, you attract. The things you are focused on are the things you are going to get. But you must not think "I want to get that" - you have to be already in the feeling of having it.

Neville Goddard's advice is to do it before you fall asleep. That is when it is the most effective.

Try the ladder experiment:

If you like this video, listen to Neville himself, there are a lot of his teachings on youtube. He's an interesting guy to listen to.

And once again: you have to feel like you already have it. This is the key.

"The Universe doesn't give you more of what you want, it gives you more of what you are."

Thank you. Will definitely listen to what he has to say .

But I have a question..how can I feel that I already have it when in reality don't actually have it ?

-Osho

30 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

you need to first and foremost figure out a way to make money

Agreed. I need to find a job ASAP .

-Osho

It basically works like a placebo where you constantly reinforce positive emotions with a vision that you desire, which helps you take continuous actions and think productive thoughts toward your desired outcome. When we are children we already understand this approach intuitively, usually. And when people grow up a lot of people lose their drive, self confidence, internal locust of control and optimism and become cynical and lose their ability to manifest their own destiny. They become victims of the world, in stead of the creators they are meant to be.

Be careful to not fall deeply into the Law of Attraction rabbit hole though. There's a lot of charlatanry involved, when it's basically nothing special. 

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Thank you. Will definitely listen to what he has to say .

But I have a question..how can I feel that I already have it when in reality don't actually have it ?

With practice.  The more you do it, the more you get used to it. You have to really visualize it like you're there and imagine what you would feel if you already had that thing and just radiate that feeling. And sooner or later, the Universe will have to match what you give out. This is the law. You are a magnet and you get what you give out.

Everything you have in your life until this point is because you manifested it. Your thoughts led you to your exact current circumstances.

If you can't do it before sleep, then do it in meditation after you reach that peaceful alpha wave state. I have troubles while in bed, becase my mind works too much when I visualize it and I don't fall asleep, so I do it like this.

Although the ladder experiment worked even though I had troubles.

Start doing it with small things first. Don't go for the big ones, because the leap will be too big. Do the ladder experiment and see if it works. It happened for me.

Neville has some special energy in him, something that I personally haven't gotten from other teachers, and I could listen to him for hours. He never charged anything, he taught people for free.

There are a lot of stories of people getting their desires and also he shares a lot of stuff from his personal life, as you will hear sooner or later.

If you want some reinforcement, there's a channel called Nevillution. There are stories of other people applying the law.

Also, I bought a book with collected works of Neville and I read a small passage every day before bed, to reinforce my beliefs and keep my faith strong. There is magic in his words and there is a lot of value on every single page.

It's the same law over and over again, but each time told in a different way, so you will always find things that reasonate with you.

If you want an introduction to him, download Neville's '5 Lessons' PDF: https://www.pdfdrive.com/five-lessons-a-master-class-e195131637.html

There are other teachers (Abraham Hicks, Joe Dispenza,...) but Neville really resonated with me the first instant I listened to him or read his stuff.

To me he is different than all the others. But you might resonate more with someone else.

4 hours ago, OceanRiver said:

@Someone here is the law of attraction like The Secret?

Yeah

Edited by mojsterr

There are two short episodes on this, both excellent.  One's about LOA the other's about The Secret.  Here are vids and notes:

What is philosophy like in university? What do they teach you?

Are you able to imagine yourself taking the steps to actually becoming married? Sit down and ask yourself if you're ready to do x and listen for your emotional reaction. If you notice any resistance, like "oh I actually don't want to do that", then that is what you have to work on. You will naturally start manifesting that which you allow yourself to desire.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Super recommend listening to Abraham Hicks, she has an in-depth understanding of this "universal vibrational law". 

7 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

I can only speak for my university, but here they basically summarize the history of philosophy, and explain the ideas of every significant philosopher/thinker throught history - starting from Greeks, up untill modern era.

Honestly, most of the stuff is like a fluffy, pretty looking, overly intelectualized, but ultimately less advanced version of teachings we are taught here. A lot of mentions of God, and what is everything made out of, whether we are even able to understand God throught our limited mortal view, etc. This is what philosophy was ultimately always about - trying to figure out the deepest and the most fundamental existential questions.

@Knowledge Hoarder Would you say it's useful? What type of work are you supposed to do?