RMQualtrough

Posting here means we're still dreaming LOL

12 posts in this topic

Just the act of typing to each other means we're still dreaming. We still think we're typing to someone else.

Why am I telling you anything when I already know it, LMAO. I'm telling myself something I already know. I could achieve the same result by typing nothing and just talking to myself in my head.

This must be why sages sit in silence with each other.

Lay off the acid kid. Clean your room. Do something worthwhile. Build a cabin. 

39 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

Just the act of typing to each other means we're still dreaming. We still think we're typing to someone else.

Why am I telling you anything when I already know it, LMAO. I'm telling myself something I already know. I could achieve the same result by typing nothing and just talking to myself in my head.

This must be why sages sit in silence with each other.

Yes it's lucid dreaming.   But your only lucid when you choose to be otherwise you are in full dream mode.   Imagination is reality so there is no difference between what's imagined and what's real.  It's just like in a dream.  After you wake up you are in a state where you directly realize you were talking to yourself.   And even after awakening u go back to dreaming. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

Clean your room. Do something worthwhile. Build a cabin. 

Well that escalated quickly.

This comment applies to basically everyone currently posting here, in case you didn’t already know.

With reference to the comparison between where you are, and enlightenment... To be the absolute most honest, to the point of very likely perceived rudeness: While in the only meaningful sense (or rather, in the absolute sense) they are exactly the same... in the relative sense, enlightenment is utterly (to a point that is plainly incomprehensible to you) radically different.

Regardless of what you probably think.

Lol even this response is actually just totally warped infinite consciousness.

I just can’t even describe it to you and it’s almost maddening, but actually at the same time it’s the exact opposite of maddening.

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

I just can’t even describe it to you

Can you try?

I'm a HARD skeptic so I'm prone to doubting myself. I'd like to know what's not right.

Not "everyone" on the forum is awake...for one. The other thing is you choose to participate in the dream again because well... What else is there to do? 9_9 Same thing with socializing/having sex, God is just masturbating, but it wants to enjoy itself through the differentiation. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 4/2/2022 at 10:38 AM, PenguinPablo said:

@PenguinPablo building a cabin sounds so cool

On 02/04/2022 at 10:38 AM, PenguinPablo said:

I find it easier to write a program to raise the vibration of the universe in all directions and dimensions than to clean my room hehe

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 4/3/2022 at 10:44 AM, RMQualtrough said:

Can you try?

I'm a HARD skeptic so I'm prone to doubting myself. I'd like to know what's not right.

What I really am is always making this artificial construct of Me (self/other) “in order to” (though not in true causal fashion) distract from being the only thing in existence, but it no longer actually successfully distracts from the truth that it itself is a construction I’m making. 100.0% relaxed and happy about it as it is, because the alternative is absolutely nothing. Bullshit is not, and no bullshit is. It’s completely indescribable what it’s like other than to just say, wow... And none of that actually even really happened because nothing really does, and I’m talking to myself right now.

I’m conscious that I just imagined all that, and the entire universe.

When you successfully convey something, there’s a particular positive state associated with that, but it’s clear to me that this simply cannot be conveyed, so I have no qualms about the frustration with my inability to do so.

Edited by The0Self