Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mo_v

How do you cope with being ugly

9 posts in this topic

I swear no amount of meditation is going to make me feel good about my face seriously I’ve been meditating all f***ing day.

You are not ugly. Every wild flower is beautiful in their own ways. We may still prefer one over the other for ourselves but they're all beautiful. And you existing here is a miracle.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/598671.Will_Smith

“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
― Will Smith

“Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice.”
― Will Smith

“Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.”
― Will Smith

“Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away”
― Will Smith

“The keys to life are running and reading. When you're running, there's a little person that talks to you and says, "Oh I'm tired. My lung's about to pop. I'm so hurt. There's no way I can possibly continue." You want to quit. If you learn how to defeat that person when you're running. You will how to not quit when things get hard in your life. For reading: there have been gazillions of people that have lived before all of us. There's no new problem you could have--with your parents, with school, with a bully. There's no new problem that someone hasn't already had and written about it in a book.”
― Will Smith

“The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I'm not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting off first, or I'm going to die. It's really that simple, right?
You're not going to out-work me. It's such a simple, basic concept. The guy who is willing to hustle the most is going to be the guy that just gets that loose ball. The majority of people who aren't getting the places they want or aren't achieving the things that they want in this business is strictly based on hustle. It's strictly based on being out-worked; it's strictly based on missing crucial opportunities. I say all the time if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready.”
― Will Smith

“Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to your. And stay.”
― Will Smith

“We spend money that we do not have, on things we do not need, to impress people who do not care.”
― Will Smith

“Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions/”
― Will Smith

“If you're not making someone else's life better, then you're wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.”
― Will Smith

“Never underestimate the pain of a person, because in all honesty, everyone is struggling. Some people are just better at hiding it than others.”
― Will Smith

“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.”
― Will Smith

“There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.”
― Will Smith

“The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft." - Will Smith”
― Will Smith

“Money & success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”
― Will Smith

“Life isn't how many breaths you take, but it's the moments that take your breath away.”
― Will Smith

“There are so many people who have lived and died before you. You will never have a new problem; you're not going to ever have a new problem. Somebody wrote the answer down in a book somewhere.”
― Will Smith

“Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.”
― Will Smith

“When your wondering what to say, or how you look... just remember... she is already out with you. That means, she said yes, when she could've said no. That means she made a plan... when she could've just blown you off. So that means it is no longer you job to make her like you... It's is your job NOT TO MESS IT UP.”
― Will Smith

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like”
― Will Smith

“Too many people are buying things they can't afford, with money that they don't have... to impress people that they don't like!" - Will Smith

Nothing to do w/ "books" -- Just like the quote!”
― Will Smith

“Because thats what people do... they leap and hope to God they can fly! Because otherwise, we just drop like a rock... wondering the whole way down..."why in the hell did I jump?" But here I am Sarah, falling. And there's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly... That's you.”
― Will Smith

“You can't be scared to die for the truth. The truth is the only thing that is ever going to be constant.”
― Will Smith

“I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.”
― will smith

“I want to be the person that is the first person there and the last person to leave. That's who I want to be, because I think the road to success is through commitment, and through the strength to drive through that commitment when it gets hard. And it is going to get hard and you're going to want to quit sometimes, but it'll be colored by who you are, and more who you want to be.”
― Will Smith

“I'm a guy. Since when do we get anything right the first time?”
― Will Smith

“Does it ever occur to women that maybe a guy might like to have a plan, you know, because he's nervous? He's not sure that he could just walk up to you and you'd respond if he said "I like you." "I like you." "I like you!”
― Will Smith

“Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.”
― Will Smith

“Being realistic is the quickest path to mediocrity.”
― Will Smith

“Stop thinking about the damn wall!” he said. “There is no wall. There are only bricks. Your job is to lay this brick perfectly. Then move on to the next brick. Then lay that brick perfectly. Then the next one. Don’t be worrying about no wall. Your only concern is one brick.”
― Will Smith

Edited by OceanRiver

Love and Life

@OceanRiver *slaps* "KEEP MY WIFE'S NAME OUT YOUR MFING MOUTH"

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Everyone is ugly and beautiful at the same time. It's a matter of perception. Realise there's so much shit to enjoy in life, you being "ugly" is hardly a death sentence ffs. 

Perhaps not look in the mirror, there is a chance I would find you ugly but that would have minimal effect on what I thought of you. There is an even higher chance that someone out there would find you pretty, and many may find you neither ugly or pretty.

The mirror is probably a curse on most of us, we are meant to discover ourself without knowing with extreme precision how we look, it is actually rather weird in a sense to have any idea of our own face whether we like or dislike what we see, we definitely do not feel like it is us the way we feel like our body is ours, I believe this is a primary cause for the obsession wherever it occurs. And why women objectify their own face like it were a painting, as equally distant from themselves.

It is the most essential thing about our appearance yet so very different from our inner sense, our actual essence. I would say there is an almost accidental relation between the two.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Less to do with meditation and more to do with personal psychology. Learn to look at yourself positively. Beauty is very subjective.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@mo_v I got Jon idea if u r or not or why it’s the case and why it can’t be changed

whatever we got in front of us tho 

we reality is something that is all we can accept otherwise what do we do other than throw hands in air?

get up Rocky and make ur next move forward

Love and Life