Someone here

After death?

36 posts in this topic

You will turn into a frog.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@machiavelli

Why would there be karma in what you do, if what you do is anyways automatical and who would give you your "penalty". Of course it is dream after dream forever, because there is infinite amount of dreams to be had and, if they are had one by one then it takes forever to completele all of them. Why would you have karma, because everything must happen so whose fault it is then, the dreams?

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 So whats the point of each incarnation then? Why is it happening ? And why do some people have good lives while others live bad lives? Whats their fault?

@machiavelli 

I have said it many times, point of life is to enjoy it. Also, if everything must happen then "bad" lifes will also need to happen at some point. However, if you want to have good life then you must learn to accept moment as it is. People just read my post and don't do anything. Right NOW understand how beautiful it is to exist. 

Just now, Kksd74628 said:

@machiavelli 

I have said it many times, point of life is to enjoy it. Also, if everything must happen then "bad" lifes will also need to happen at some point. However, if you want to have good life then you must learn to accept moment as it is. People just read my post and don't do anything. Right NOW understand how beautiful it is to exist. 

If that was true, then by definition this teaching would be wrong/unnecessary. Think about it, if it was actually objectively beautiful to exist, then how could anyone not know that and still suffer? Not that they don't want to know or want to suffer, but that they're not even allowed to know or to stop the suffering even if they wanted to. How could this blockage/disconnection exist?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Someone here You are nobody. Hence you will never die. Because you were never alive to begin with. 

You are not "the only conscious being", because you are nobody and in no way whatsoever different from anyone or anything else. 

"I am the only conscious being" can have two meanings and your question about death reveales which of both you mean - which is why I said what I said, in order to point you towards the humility of not knowing, of not insisting on a particular point of view, namely that of being the only consious being. 

Once, I thought I knew the truth - turned out, I didn't. Even though I was firmly convinced of the absolute nature of my so called  and alledged "direct experience" of reality, which wasn't direct at all, but distorted through the mind which made itself invisible to me, leading me to believe that I had accessed the truth. 

Death doesn't happen because you don't exist.

@Gesundheit2

What I was trying to say is that there is diamond front of people all the time, but they see it as garbage. I try to show people that they are seeing what they see "wrongly" and when that finally clicks to people they can come and thank me. This talking I am doing in absolute scale won't increase nor decrease happiness, but right NOW I am only doing it, because I like doing it. I like helping "other" people, because what else there is to do after you are as happy as you can all the time :).

14 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You will turn into a frog.

Some times you will lick the frog,

some times you will be the frog that gets licked.

Now let us pray.

Edited by mojsterr

All that you know about death is hearsay, second hand knowledge. What is true right now?

How do you know that the experience you are having right now it's not what it feels like to be dead?

The only way that you can believe in death is by imagining that the present moment is other than Eternity, you can't die because you were never born in the first place.

You said that you have realized that you are Alone, well then, if you are Alone who could kill you? If there is no other, there is just Life, exactly because there is no-one else that could harm you, in the absolute sense. Death is connected to presupposition of something other than you, if you are Alone you are eternal because there is nothing and no-one outside of You. 

You are imagining a difference between life and death, there is just Life. Death doesn't exist, it's a non-event. 

The event that you call physical death is the disappearing of all boundaries and distinctions, formless consciousness and unity.  

Psychedelics like 5-meo-dmt or 5-meo-malt will show you in a matter of minutes that death is impossible. 

Why do you assume that there exists such a thing called "death"? What do you think "death" is?

See clearly and realize that death is just an idea you are imagining.

The truth will become obvious, what you really are is immortal God.

Edited by Michael Jackson

@Someone hereIt will be as if you turn a radio off. You will disappear, it will be as if you never existed. could it be that you did not exist? but don't worry, surely I, or someone else will still be around. I really am you, exactly. Does it comfort you in the face of your disappearance? if not, it is because you are attached to all those peculiarities that you imagine make someone here something special, unique. all those particularities are created by the voice of your mind, they are nothing, you are attached to a dream without substance. when you die the voice will go out. turn it off now and you will know what is after death: the same as before death

On 1.4.2022 at 10:14 PM, Kksd74628 said:

@Someone here

Then explain me how you are awakened to being God like you said in the past, if you don't have any clue about how you made it.

On 1.4.2022 at 10:18 PM, Someone here said:

I awakend to the fact that I'm the only conscious thing In existence. And there is nothing but me .and everything is my dream .that in itself is not enough to tell me where I came from ,why I am here ,and what happens when I die .these are two separate subjects. 

@Someone here @Kksd74628

@Someone here I quote what you said in your post "I've awakened to absolute solipsism.":

"Because I'm conscious that im God and all of reality is a figment of my mind .no different than a nightly dream.

What more could you want out of life than to realize that YOU are actually fucking GOD?"

For reference: https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/79034-ive-awakend-to-absolute-solipsism-ask-me-anything/?page=3

This is a statement that you yourself made. Please explain that statement. Did you lie? Or were you simply spitting out your beliefs? Did you awaken to the fact that you are God? Or didn't you?

7 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Someone here @Kksd74628

@Someone here I quote what you said in your post "I've awakened to absolute solipsism.":

"Because I'm conscious that im God and all of reality is a figment of my mind .no different than a nightly dream.

What more could you want out of life than to realize that YOU are actually fucking GOD?"

For reference: https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/79034-ive-awakend-to-absolute-solipsism-ask-me-anything/?page=3

This is a statement that you yourself made. Please explain that statement. Did you lie? Or were you simply spitting out your beliefs? Did you awaken to the fact that you are God? Or didn't you?

It's not the first time that he does this, you get used to it then you laugh ?

On 4/2/2022 at 11:27 PM, StudentX said:

@Someone here You are nobody. Hence you will never die. Because you were never alive to begin with. 

You are not "the only conscious being", because you are nobody and in no way whatsoever different from anyone or anything else. 

"I am the only conscious being" can have two meanings and your question about death reveales which of both you mean - which is why I said what I said, in order to point you towards the humility of not knowing, of not insisting on a particular point of view, namely that of being the only consious being. 

Once, I thought I knew the truth - turned out, I didn't. Even though I was firmly convinced of the absolute nature of my so called  and alledged "direct experience" of reality, which wasn't direct at all, but distorted through the mind which made itself invisible to me, leading me to believe that I had accessed the truth. 

Death doesn't happen because you don't exist.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

To tell you the truth, it’ll just be this eternal dream.

23 hours ago, Frenk said:

It's not the first time that he does this, you get used to it then you laugh ?

@Frenk Tbh. its not really funny. People will get confused, especially people who haven't yet discovered truth. They might wonder if truth is maybe just a believe because of people like @Someone here who clearly are stuck in their heads and beliefs but are talking the exact same way as Leo does. This is not good for the community.