Flim

Healthy food to bring on a shroom picnic?

7 posts in this topic

Hello! 

I'm planning on doing shrooms properly for the first time on Tuesday with some close friends. I've heard that people lose their appetite on psilocybin, but wanted to ask anyway. Are there any foods/recipes in particular that you recommend? 

Side note: I'm doing 2-3g depending on how I feel. Was also thinking of following a lemon tek guide to brew it into a tea.

I’d recommend planning to not eat until the end of the trip. Eating and shrooms often don’t mix well with some people. Anything that won’t normally upset your stomach would probably work fine. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Dehydrated mango. I always have a pack of dehydrated mango by my side every time that i trip. Best food to eat after a trip, hands down. My body craves sugar after an intense session. 

most likely only one ingredient at a time if you do

recipes will explode your experience of existence

I like to eat vegetables. Beets are really cool, carrots, celery. Definitively go with something light.

I recommend fasting. However, if you are negatively effected by low blood sugar, bring some in season, ripe fruit from the farmers market.