Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Edvardas

Is it possible to reach shroom/lsd trip state through meditation?

6 posts in this topic

I've done two week long meditation retreats and haven't gotten even close to that state.  

I'm not even talking about 5-meo trips where you dissolve into infinite love. Just decent shroom or lsd trip where you feel like you woke up in heaven, but you still have a body and can operte in the world. You actually operate at your optimal capacity, it becomes a joyful play. Each moment is magical. Also, it's like you have all the answers. You even laugh at some questions you had before.  Even talking about spirituality becomes laughable, because that state is beyond words, its intuitive knowing. 

Anyway, I wonder what it takes to reach that state naturally and lock it in. Im not interested in doing anything else to be honest. 

Would love to hear from people who actually did it. Thank you in advance.

On LSD, my psychological boundaries break down. Identifications loosen and I become really expansive. Fear and shame becomes almost non-existent. My heart opens, I feel the universe through my heart and it feels amazing. To get to this state naturally and lock it in, you do not mess with meditation too much. Go face what your ego is resisting on a daily basis and eventually, you will feel that LSD like freedom and joy as a natural part of your being. 

For example, you go to your city center while just wearing underwear. Feel the resistance and let go. People will judge you. You can then choose to become non-reactive. You let go of your body. And you just be. And you do this with EVERYTHING you resist. You resist jumping out of a plane? Do it. You resist talking to that beautiful woman? Do it. You resist singing in the metro? Do it. You resist screaming in public? Do it. Loudly. And then look around you while everyone is watching you. Then let go. Do everything you resist until you are free and liberated. Do it for years. Eventually your nervous system adapts and this becomes permanent.

Also exploring movement meditation outdoors. Doing qigong for example. Osho dynamic meditation is also good. After a while of doing all these practices, your energy channels just open and energy flows through you unobstructed. Shame and fear releases. The heart opens naturally. 

The more I personally do these practices, the more I embody oneness because Im breaking down my boundaries energetically through embodiment practices. You do not even need LSD to become free. It can show you possibility, but to embody what you are tasting during a trip, you have to work towards it consciously in your natural day-to-day sober state. 

Meditation can also be good for attaining this state, but not nearly as powerful as challenging your body in physical reality by doing the challenges your ego resists. Many people meditate outside their body and do not include their somatic experience which is poor for attaining what you suggest. You want to feel into your emotional centers, or energy centers, chakras, whatever you want to call it. You want to open those centers through creating depth of feeling and letting go of resisting feelings in those centers. You can do this during meditation, but focus on the body primarily, and not the mind. Go deeper into all of you. Learn to feel deeply. 

Through normal meditation only if you are very talented.

The closest to psychedelics:

• advanced lucid dreaming/OBEs
  • sleep yoga
  • dark room retreat
  • shamanic breathing 
  • advanced invocation
  • float tank
  • sleep deprivation 
  • regularly doing SAT transmissions over a period of months or longer 

... in terms of peak states.

Edited by GreenWoods

8 hours ago, JonasVE12 said:

On LSD, my psychological boundaries break down. Identifications loosen and I become really expansive. Fear and shame becomes almost non-existent. My heart opens, I feel the universe through my heart and it feels amazing. To get to this state naturally and lock it in, you do not mess with meditation too much. Go face what your ego is resisting on a daily basis and eventually, you will feel that LSD like freedom and joy as a natural part of your being. 

For example, you go to your city center while just wearing underwear. Feel the resistance and let go. People will judge you. You can then choose to become non-reactive. You let go of your body. And you just be. And you do this with EVERYTHING you resist. You resist jumping out of a plane? Do it. You resist talking to that beautiful woman? Do it. You resist singing in the metro? Do it. You resist screaming in public? Do it. Loudly. And then look around you while everyone is watching you. Then let go. Do everything you resist until you are free and liberated. Do it for years. Eventually your nervous system adapts and this becomes permanent.

Also exploring movement meditation outdoors. Doing qigong for example. Osho dynamic meditation is also good. After a while of doing all these practices, your energy channels just open and energy flows through you unobstructed. Shame and fear releases. The heart opens naturally. 

The more I personally do these practices, the more I embody oneness because Im breaking down my boundaries energetically through embodiment practices. You do not even need LSD to become free. It can show you possibility, but to embody what you are tasting during a trip, you have to work towards it consciously in your natural day-to-day sober state. 

Meditation can also be good for attaining this state, but not nearly as powerful as challenging your body in physical reality by doing the challenges your ego resists. Many people meditate outside their body and do not include their somatic experience which is poor for attaining what you suggest. You want to feel into your emotional centers, or energy centers, chakras, whatever you want to call it. You want to open those centers through creating depth of feeling and letting go of resisting feelings in those centers. You can do this during meditation, but focus on the body primarily, and not the mind. Go deeper into all of you. Learn to feel deeply. 

Yeah lol very few people actually want to do what there ego prohibits and that’s why I think psychedelics are over rated taking real action is the answer.

Some people can reach states akin to high dose trips without psychedelics or meditation. It can just happen. The likelihood is low for that to happen for 95%+ of people. 

But meditation can certainly bring you to psychedelic levels of consciousness. Getting to states similar to what is accessed on LSD with meditation is pretty doable. 

Frank Yang said that he experienced a state 10 times more intense than any psychedelic he’s ever done by meditating on a vipassana retreat, and he’s done 5-MeO before. He still recommends that people use psychedelics if they want to awaken. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY