Someone here

You know nothing

41 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Huh ? I thought Love is God.

Anyway, yeah, that's how people look at Knowledge, as something to attain, just as you look at it. But, hey, whatever floats your boat, right

Did you think God is love or did you experience God?  You shouldn't have to ask me that.

Omniscience and Love are One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you can know everything. that you are the limitless void that imagines all apparent reality, aka god.

@Breakingthewall Love your straight-to-the-point-ness:D

11 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Huh ? I thought Love is God.

Anyway, yeah, that's how people look at Knowledge, as something to attain, just as you look at it. But, hey, whatever floats your boat, right

@A Fellow Lighter

Love=God, that's correct.

For Godrealization, noone has to die. You just have to realize that who you thought you were (a limited creature) didn't exist to begin with.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Did you think God is love or did you experience God?  You shouldn't have to ask me that.

Wasn't really asking friend. ? The English language is a minefield. 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Omniscience and Love are One.

Like I said, I wouldn't use that word, too misleading for my liking. But yeah, it's impossible to imagine one without the other - Love and Knowledge that is.

2 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@A Fellow Lighter

Love=God, that's correct.

For Godrealization, noone has to die. You just have to realize that who you thought you were (a limited creature) didn't exist to begin with.

That's what death is silly ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Like I said, I wouldn't use that word, too misleading for my liking. But yeah, it's impossible to imagine one without the other - Love and Knowledge that is.

Your a fellow lighter and your OK  in my book.  Let's light the torches.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your a fellow lighter and your OK  in my book.  Let's light the torches.

????

8 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

There is no other.All you baby all you.

6 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Inliytened1 stop being cheeky or I'll tickle you!

I have to tell you my spot first and let me just say - that ain't happening ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

43 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your a fellow lighter and your OK  in my book.  Let's light the torches.

Let there be light ?

4 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Let there be light liyt ?

Corrected it for you ;)

3 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Breakingthewall Love your straight-to-the-point-ness:D

Thanks! I like your contribution too. A breath of air in this forum, which lately smelled closed

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

Corrected it for you ;)

Now that was awesome

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

As long as you don't claim not knowing anything, because if you claim that, it becomes new knowledge hidden in the form of no knowledge. That's a humble place to be but it could also slow down spiritual evolution/progress if one remains fixated on not knowing anything.

For me what works better is to acknowledge what I know, remain open to changing what I know, and realize what I don't know (which is a lot).

20 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because that's what it is?  There is nothing for the ego to attain.  Omniscience is God.  Rest assured that when you become totally Omniscient you will forfeit your limited existence.   But that will be OK.

In total omniscience it includes all, it does not exclude any so for it to be omniscient it adds the limited existence, all forms and variations of limited existence, it does not give up or 'forfeit' it.

Transcending the limited experience may appear to the ego to be 'giving up' it's limited experience because it defines itself and it's justifies itself through the limitations. The ego's identity is the limitations of experience because it cannot be be something if there is no other thing to separate from.

Although, if one were to experience omniscient perspective one would know that it includes all experience, unlimited and limited alike, it comprises all experience even the transcendence of experience itself.

I can ask you what the distance between, say, Neptune and Jupiter is, and you can instantly tell me the answer. Omniscience includes relative knowledges like this also, but of course, searching the answer through google might very well be your path of least resistance to the answer. Omniscience means omniscience. 

Edited by Vibroverse

25 minutes ago, Benton said:

This is interesting. Because what does this mean for all the things we “know”?

Knowledge is not possessive: e.g. “I know x,y, and z.” Neither is it possession: i.e. “x,y, and z are known things.”

Knowledge is simply knowing that you know. Anything else is imagination.

There is quite obviously Knowledge, otherwise you couldn't have read and replied to this thread. Knowledge is the One-infinite Self. Without knowledge there could not have been a you to read and reply to this thread. 

Thusly, there is Knowledge, and you are it... Knowledge itself.