Someone here

You know nothing

41 posts in this topic

When you question every assumption you have about reality..when you question everything..you end up with total not knowing  .and that doesn't feel nice .only then you know ..that you know nothing. But because you are afraid of losing your mind you cling back to beliefs and assumptions.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you question every assumption you have about reality..when you question everything..you end up with total not knowing  .and that doesn't feel nice .only then you know ..that you know nothing. But because you are afraid of losing your mind you cling back to beliefs and assumptions.

The finite cannot know the infinite.

Omniscience exists and can be accessed but the finite must fall away .

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 cool pic bro .Good to see you :)

-Osho

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 cool pic bro .Good to see you :)

Thanks man.    Don't look 51 right?  Good genes I guess 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You look in your 30s .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You look in your 30s .

Still act like it sometimes ;)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you are 51 you are very unique seriously thought you were 30.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

The wise man knoweth that he knoweth not.

The fool thinks he knoweth.

Ignorance is the beginning of understanding.

Arrogrance is the beginning of delusion.

Count yourself lucky!!

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When people talk about knowledge what they're usually refering to is information. I see these two to be completely different, information being relative - you're being informed on regular intervals; knowledge being absolute - meaning there is nothing outside of knowledge.

1 minute ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

When people talk about knowledge what they're usually refering to is information. I see these two to be completely different, information being relative - you're being informed on regular intervals; knowledge being absolute - meaning there is nothing outside of knowledge.

Yes the Absolute is Absolute Knowledge.   AKA Omniscience 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I think you can also receive specific information about relative things in your imagination through the akashic field etc, but I guess google is the path of least resistance for doing that. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Someone here

I like the method of doubt for inquiry, but to conclude that you know nothing is absurdity.  If you can't know anything, then you can't know that you can't know anything.  Do you see the self undermining logic being used there?

You can in fact know something.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes the Absolute is Absolute Knowledge.   AKA Omniscience 

Sure, I guess you could say that. However, I personally wouldn't use that term as it implies there being degrees in knowing. Knowledge is just knowledge, it is whole and complete in whatever state of consciousness. So, it's not that there is Absolute Knowledge, but only that Knowledge is itself Absolute - on its own.

Just now, A Fellow Lighter said:

Sure, I guess you could say that. However, I personally wouldn't use that term as it implies there being degrees in knowing. Knowledge is just knowledge, it is whole and complete in whatever state of consciousness. So, it's not that there is Absolute Knowledge, but only that Knowledge is itself Absolute - on its own.

Omniscience does not imply degrees. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

you can know everything. that you are the limitless void that imagines all apparent reality, aka god.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Omniscience does not imply degrees. 

I mean on a relative sense. Like people would talk about it as something to attain, not what they already have. Just look up the definition of the word and you'll get what I mean.

4 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

I mean on a relative sense. Like people would talk about it as something to attain, not what they already have. Just look up the definition of the word and you'll get what I mean.

Yeah and i would say to that -

To attain omniscience is to die 

?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yeah that's a great way of saying it. 

It's hilarious when people say or believe they can know Infinity. 

I want to say: "yo you don't even know what your neighbor had for lunch today, how in bloody christ do you think you can know that which has no parameters.

Hahaha literally the definition of egoic delusions of grandeur.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yeah and i would say to that -

To attain omniscience is to die 

?

And why would you say that? 

Just now, A Fellow Lighter said:

And why would you say that? 

Because that's what it is?  There is nothing for the ego to attain.  Omniscience is God.  Rest assured that when you become totally Omniscient you will forfeit your limited existence.   But that will be OK.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because that's what it is?  There is nothing for the ego to attain.  Omniscience is God.  Rest assured that when you become totally Omniscient you will forfeit your limited existence.   But that will be OK.

Huh ? I thought Love is God.

Anyway, yeah, that's how people look at Knowledge, as something to attain, just as you look at it. But, hey, whatever floats your boat, right