Someone here

Let's talk about suicide!

30 posts in this topic

Hate to be "that guy" since this is apparently a "taboo angle" to the whole "suicide issue" but I do a disservice to myself by not being "real" if I don't share this image. Certainly not the only group that struggles with "depression" and ANY SUICIDE is a TRADGEDY. But this seems like a good place to have an open and honest discussion about it. Seeing some very good replies and feeling like i'm in the right place to have this conversation.

unnamed.jpg

"It can't be that lame, you know?" Terence McKenna

So let's do the math, Both Healthunlocked.com and Actualized.org keep DELETING this IMAGE? Wow, just HOW "Actualized" are you @Leo Gura

unnamed.jpg

Ok, maybe i was being a dumbass and didn't scroll to page 2. That's just how much resistance I'm getting when trying to have an honest conversation about the "demographics" of "suicide". Forgive my "jumping to conclussions".

Edited by EmptyInside

Would love to get some "honest" "objective" feedback on this "video". Hint, they're ALMOST all "jewish 'americans'" 

and VERY "highly eduumuhcated"

Genocide is Genocide is Genocide. Isn't this "Holocaust Remembrance Day" too? 

Edited by EmptyInside

Encountered nothing but resistance on Facebook, one of the most malignant and cancerous websites EVER DEVISED, a site which contributes to more suicides each year than we could POSSIBLY CALCULATE, created and maintained, by Jews.

Ever noticed that "devised" "devices" and "DEVIL" start with the same 3 letters?

I'll be waiting for the typical "demand an apology" line of talk, and no, you won't get one from me. Sorry NOT SSorry.

Edited by EmptyInside

I've been suicidal, and have gotten insights during a severe autoimmune flare-up.

AMA on suicide, what happens next, why you should wait and what you can do to change your mental health - still in the process of it, but it is going about 35 percent better than last year, which is actually a huge improvement.  

Change takes time.  Around this time last year, I was literally on the verge of doing it, I had to get myself committed to prevent it.  I hit the wall, and could see no other option, it got to the point where all I could see around me was my own death.

I was literally preparing for my own death last year because I couldn't take it any more.  Until recently.
It was all that was on my mind, was death.

@Loba Thank you for sharing your deeply personal and "up close" experiences with "suicidal ideation". I, like you, have been right up to that edge. Was totally preparing for my own death, just like you were. The ONLY THING to PULL me back AWAY from THAT LEDGE, WAS G.O.D. you know, the guy @Leo Gura pretends to be. It means a lot that you were COURAGEOUS enough to comment on  MY post since EVERY OTHER PERSON on this "GOD-FORSAKEN" forum is (like a GHOST), M.I.A. I know that YOU speak from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, which is pristinely SELF-EVIDENT. I WONDER if LEO has any PERSONAL LIVED DIRECT EXPERIENCE with being RIGHT UP AT THAT EDGE?? Since COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS on this VERY FORUM, are HIGHLY SUICIDAL after LISTENING TO HOURS OF LEO'S EGO RANTS. Leo, is a tool. He KNOWS PRECICELY DICK about SUICIDE AWARENESS and PREVENTION. Which is EXACTLY WHY between LEO and his MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS, every POST that I have POSTED on his "ACTUALIZED" "FORUM" have been met with, with very few exceptions, CRICKETS.

"I'd rather be WHOLE than GOOD" ~Carl Jung

Cya. This site, and IT's CREATOR, are USELESS  & POINTLESS WASTE(s) of my TIME(andSpace) and TALENTS. Except 4u Loba, Much Much Love Dear. Really & Truly.

@EmptyInside Thanks dude, sometimes taking a break from this place is for the best - I do it often and feel refreshed afterwards.  Mostly, I just appreciate the journal section. :P 

@Leo Gura so when are you going to ban this idiot called @EmptyInside ??

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Natasha @Inliytened1 guys I need your help here . Catched a troll ..

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho