Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bittu

A Thread on Gratitude

6 posts in this topic

I would like to thank Leo from the bottom of my Heart, and all of you my Beloved's here on Actualized.

My life has became blissful now. I am full of Freedom and Love. My heart is bursting open in ecstasy.

I have so much gratitude to Leo. Guy lifted me from a deep crisis in my late teens in Life, and in 7 years the quality of my life went from Hell to Heaven.

<3 Thank you, Master.

Let''s remember gratitude guys and girls, it's the most subtle feeling of Majesty.

Thank you :)

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

Found Leo’s content in 2015. Since then I feel like I’ve outgrown a lot of teachers. But Leo’s content has had depth and staying power. It continues to evolve right alongside me.

He has helped me understand Love, truth, God, religion, psychedelics, science, rationality, politics and so much more. He has given me practical tools to change my psyche. He has helped me raise my standards and create a big picture vision for my life.  And this community he started has been a safe haven for me to explore these ideas with others.

Did Leo have to do any of this? Not really. I’m sure he could have made enough money to survive some other way. But he chose to create all this anyway. And most of us have never paid him a dollar.

Me too

I hit rock bottom and found leo.today i have a productive lifestyle and i am in flow state most of the time.leos content helped me a lot.ofcourse other teachers helped me a lot.leo could have the milked the shit out of me when i was vulnerable and i would surely fall for it.

Edited by itachi uchiha

I'm grateful for Leo. He has helped me a lot, in many domains in life. Love sent to Leo.
Gratitude is something other teachers that I'm listening to have stressed as an important practice. I'm grateful for all the beauty that I mostly overlook on a daily basis is becoming more noticeable by my conscious experience.