Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Genghis Khan

Coming Of Age Of Aquarius

5 posts in this topic

"Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water... follow him into the house where he entereth in."

— Jesus, Luke 22:10

As we all know, the symbol for the Age of Aquarius is a bearer of water. Jesus Christ is often regarded as the harbinger of the Age of Pisces, the previous age.

The world is steadily changing around us, old worldviews and old lifestyles are becoming obsolete while new ideas are arising. This rise of a New Age (no pun intended) can be correlated with the recent New Age worldview. These beliefs include but are not limited to astrological signs, channeling a higher power to gain knowledge, meditation, the belief that all is one (monism), the belief that mankind can achieve Godhood, esoteric ideas (reinterpreting ancient texts) to unify all religious beliefs into one, the belief that we need a one world system for the coming Age of Aquarius. By one world system I mean the political, cultural, and social movements to establish a one world government, one world ideology, one world race one world economy, and one world culture, to unite humanity in a way which is unmatched in human history.

These beliefs are being reflected in society, and are in fact, already permeating in mainstream culture. The economy is global, the races are diluting and mixing, cultures around the world are diluting into one, fundamentalist religion is decaying (some religions quicker than others but the trend is still consistent), and the world is drifting towards a one world governance. The new age world view is coincided with and works hand in hand with Freemasonry, and Theosophy movements. They also teach that each age is sparked by a New Age teacher, Jesus Christ being the harbinger of Pisces, and a new teacher will arise for the age of Aquarius.

Now why do I present this idea for speculation on this forum? Well the short answer is because this forum is part of the movement. The people who push the New Age movement believe in ascended masters, enlightenment, gaining a deeper understanding and full worldview, and they seem to be people who have pursued self-actualization and truth through studying many worldviews and learning from masters. They believe all prophets and teachers from Buddha to Lao Tzu, to Christ, are all worth studying and taking into account, and is eerily similar to the approach that is seemingly promoted on this forum and Leo's videos. The stated goals of H.P. Blavatsky, in The Key To Theosophy were to unite humanity in brotherhood, promote study of ALL world religions, and unlock the mysteries of nature. This is quite similar views to what I often see in Leo's videos and on this forum, especially regarding attaining higher consciousness and of course, Spiral Dynamics.

I want to know what you people think about this movement that is gaining momentum the way Christianity was gaining momentum 2000 years ago. Is it a sign of a new collective human consciousness? Personally, I'm not sure what to make of it. My view on this stuff is very benign.

Edited by Genghis Khan

Jesus Christ is supposed to live already among us (according to some prophecies...new age). Maybe it's Leo? lol... It may be Matt Kahn, or he hasn't shown himself yet. Not sure if we get a new ultra master to lead us or if an old one simply gets reborn. It's certainly an interesting time to live in, but stay alert my friend. Don't get blinded by new age bullshit and religious cult prophecies. It may, or may not be true what they teach.

Edited by Old Soul

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Old Soul said:

Jesus Christ is supposed to live already among us (according to some prophecies...new age). Maybe it's Leo? lol... It may be Matt Kahn, or he hasn't shown himself yet. Not sure if we get a new ultra master to lead us or if an old one simply gets reborn. It's certainly an interesting time to live in, but stay alert my friend. Don't get blinded by new age bullshit and religious cult prophecies. It may, or may not be true what they teach.

The prophecy may not intrinsically be true, but powerful people hold this ideology, and therefore, have the ability to make it true. New Age beliefs are the pantheon of a new religion, setting the stage for widespread conversion. Again, if people believe in it, it might as well be considered a real prophecy, since it is based in humanism, and human advancements towards specific goals.