Siedah

Does every human being with "Consciousness" awaken Before Death?

11 posts in this topic

okay so this question will need to bring two concepts together to be answered; solipsism and the purpose of human life. 

Solipsism: according to solipsism, everything is imaginary including your physical body, so you are imagining other people's consciousness, other people's experiences, happiness, pain, etc, so in that you are the only conscious being that can awaken. 

Purpose of human life:  God ultimately wants you to seek and find him and to awaken yourself because he wants nothing more than smother you in love  but can't do so because if he did you'd literally cease to exist in this human body (leo's own words in i think 30 days of outrages experiments in consciousness )

and so I started thinking does everyone with consciousness actually awaken at the end of their dream, through whatever means it may have been before they imagine their death and this is the only moment of death?  

Did I just put 2 and 2 together come up with a 5.. ? :-D 

4 hours ago, Siedah said:

and so I started thinking does everyone with consciousness actually awaken at the end of their dream, through whatever means it may have been before they imagine their death and this is the only moment of death?  

When a dream ends, God awakens, always. 

But physcical death is not the end of the dream. The end of the dream is God awakening.

At physcical death, the dream just continues.

Actual death doesn't exist. But from the dream pov, death is when God fully wakes up to itself, and at that point the dream ends.

And then after some 'time' the dream continues.

@Siedah

When playing a video game, does your character generate the other characters in the game or are they all a product of the program design? 

If the field of consciousness is the origin or root of manifestation then it generates all, same as the game program.  People are attached to their illusory self to such a strong degree that even when they become intellectually able to grasp the concept of solipsism they still put themselves at the center, as the point of origin.  I created all these other people and objects, even myself. What does that really mean?  There is immense depth in that position.

Each person is just as "real" as another, same as the video game.  The larger, more direct, truth is that the program design is what all the characters are, their existence behind the mask.  It isn't that the characters aren't "real," it's that their truthful origin lies in the program design not the image on the screen.  "Real," is a complex idea that can take on many shapes and forms.  "Real," exists of opposing ideas.  "Real," depends on what aspect or layer of the game we are addressing.  The program design and the image are both real.

The whole, more real less real has truth to it, but the emphasis the newer seekers place on the less material plane being "more real," is just that, a newbie expression.  It's a paradox, and our linear minds of duality believe one is more real than another.  While there is an argument for this, there is another for why it is not.  Why one is not more real or less real does require more time spent on the path, it is a much deeper understanding that requires piercing the veil of duality.  

The question of whether a person fully awakens at the end of a life cycle demands the person believe that they are actually the person to begin with, not eternal consciousness. This question comes from a mind that believes it is separated and thus has the opportunity to be reunited, as if it isn't awake to begin with. 

There is much more to this awakening question I would like to share but it isn't the time or place. 

Ultimately there is no right or wrong, only awakening, even when we are committing acts that are right or wrong.  Embrace the paradox.  The secret isn't in pinpointing an absolute based on duality, in breaking and slicing the totality of consciousness.  Unity is unified, it is whole.  A red flag should raise anytime you try to exclude anything, to break it, divide it. 

The secret is in learning how to include everything, to see everything, it all exists in everything at each moment.  It is a paradox that doesn't make sense to our linear minds, to our lives locked within duality.  We must learn to exist in duality while also experiencing the non-dual. 

Well no one here has actually physically died in this dream, so you’re not going to get anything but speculation in answers here. 

Near death experiences are not total physical death of the human body. Psychedelic experiences are not total death of the physical body. Meditation experiences are not total death of the physical body. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@BipolarGrowth

Do you feel the actual physical death would feel that different than ego death? 

I kinda assumed it would be similar / same more or less..

1 hour ago, RevoCulture said:

@Siedah

People are attached to their illusory self to such a strong degree that even when they become intellectually able to grasp the concept of solipsism they still put themselves at the center, as the point of origin.  I created all these other people and objects, even myself. What does that really mean?  There is immense depth in that position.

yes , i realize that one has to be quite careful not to think of this from an ego perspective as all characters are equally main characters played by the same actor, however, this obviously gets very complicated from this level of consciousness when you start thinking about others being imaginary.. what is that "other " being compared at ? if you say "the self", we already know there is only one self-expanding large enough to leave no room for "the other".  I realise any of us won't quite get this but mind-boggling for sure.

On 3/28/2022 at 4:29 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

Well no one here has actually physically died in this dream, so you’re not going to get anything but speculation in answers here. 

Near death experiences are not total physical death of the human body. Psychedelic experiences are not total death of the physical body. Meditation experiences are not total death of the physical body. 

Well no one here has actually awakened from the dream, so you're not going to get anything but speculation in answers here..

The sassy attitude of spiritual egotism mixed with people's immediate undermining of self-delivered hypocrisy is hilarious...

Let me tell you that at best people's contribution to the death concept is speculation while I say with adamant certainty that this is all a dream.

Hilarious..

2 hours ago, RevoCulture said:

Well no one here has actually awakened from the dream, so you're not going to get anything but speculation in answers here..

The sassy attitude of spiritual egotism mixed with people's immediate undermining of self-delivered hypocrisy is hilarious...

Let me tell you that at best people's contribution to the death concept is speculation while I say with adamant certainty that this is all a dream.

Hilarious..

You can replace the word dream with experience if this gets your panties in a bunch. It’s the same thing when I use the word. 

The OP used the word dream, so I matched my language to the context of the thread. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY