An Interseting Guide To Self-hypnosis

askdfjnak
By askdfjnak,
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to pull myself out of a serious slump in motivation over the last few weeks and I stumbled across this method of self-hypnosis that looks like it could be quite powerful. I thought I would share it because it is quite interesting. It integrates multiple hypnotic and subconscious programming techniques into one 3-5-minute procedure that you carry out every night before bed and that you can modify to perform in the morning when you wake up. Doing this will slowly drip your goals and aspirations onto your mind every day and allow you to slowly reinvent yourself over a few months. Here is the instructional video. If you look past the cheesy 90’s transitions and the constant references to shallow materialistic goals, you’ll see that you could quite easily re-purpose this for anything you want to achieve. I’m going to try it out and see what happens, but the results may take a while so I thought I’d share it now in case anyone else wants to begin doing it.
    The ledger was sold separately and I don’t think it’s available anymore so I made my own ledger pages that you can print off and use instead. See attachments. Mental Bank Ledger.docx Mental Bank Script.docx