machiavelli

I am just brink of awakening . Need help of enlightened guys!

31 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 @Leo Gura @justfortoday@Kksd74628 @Someone here

I have been meditating and contemplating since last 10 years. I had few awakening experiences. I donot fear solipsism . I want to know the truth at any cost. 

The thing is what is holding me realising myself as GOD is few doubts that you can help me with.

1. Is present moment is all that exist in entire existence? There is nothing whatsoever outside my present bubble of consciousness in present moment. And all rest are just thoughts .

2. My life is dream. And just like in dream I am the whole scene . I as GOD imagine other people dialogue. OTHER PEOPLE IN DREAM ARE NOT HAVING EXPERIENCES OF THEIR OWN. Only my POV is true and other are not having their POV. I am imagining that they are having their pov but they are not. 

3. The present moment is all that exist. What I am conscious of right now is all precisely exist in entire existence. NOTHING MORE. and rest are just thoughts . 

That means there is nothing behind the walls of my room. I am just imagining that their are people , street, neighbourhood and universe. 

Just Like what happens in night time dreams. Every frame is rendered one at a time.

4. Our dreams are not happening at the same time. When I meet someone. I am just imagine him. I never go anywhere I am just sitting in one place imagine my past and future all around the present moment. I never go anywhere. 

It will help me alot if you guys help me .

@machiavelli

Everything you said is exactly correct and actually every part 1 - 4 said same thing in different way - only thing which exists is the moment you read this HERE and NOW. Haven't you noticed that even thoughts about something outside of this present moment happens within this moment :D Also only things you "know" about anything is that which is "experieced" from your "pov". Think about smiling unicorn right NOW - that is as real as your thoughts NOW about other people "povs" or things behind your walls.

Edited by Kksd74628

Who told you that "others" are real?

@machiavelli With whom are you talking with?

Why you nèed approval for such perspective from non existing entities with out pov?

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy

I mean let him/her still think we are real even when we have gave him/her so many pointers :D. Better question would be who is (s)he thinking (s)he is talking to ?.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Why you nèed approval for such perspective from non existing entities with out pov?

@Zeroguy precisely this.

@machiavelli No answer on this forum is gonna help you to realize Truth. Truth can't be spoken. Only realized.

All Love baby❤️

@Michael Jackson

The blind man who gives a map is more useful than the one capable of seeing, but not guiding ?.

vape 15 mg of 5 meo twice in one day, three days in a row. Before each time, meditate for two hours. dedicate those three days only to meditate and contemplate. the door will open, almost sure. 

Forget the words and the ideas. They are nothing

1 minute ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Michael Jackson

The blind man who gives a map is more useful than the one capable of seeing, but not guiding ?.

@Kksd74628 Exactly my words. Speculation ain't gonna do it. What is needed is walking the path.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

vape 15 mg of 5 meo twice in one day, three days in a row. Before each time, meditate for two hours. dedicate those three days only to meditate and contemplate. the door will open, almost sure. 

Forget the words and the ideas. They are nothing

Here you go. That's your map.

@Michael Jackson Man I care about Truth. I Have been into this since last 10 years. I think I got glimpses of truth. But want to confirm from enlightened guys .

I only care about truth. I dont care about solipsism. Neither I fear solipsism.

@machiavelli

If you care about truth and lets only assume - at this point - that solipsism is true then that means you need to care about solipsism aswell ?.

1 minute ago, machiavelli said:

@Michael Jackson Man I care about Truth. I Have been into this since last 10 years. I think I got glimpses of truth. But want to confirm from enlightened guys .

I only care about truth. I dont care about solipsism. Neither I fear solipsism.

No ammount of confirmation is gonna give you truth. If you care about truth, use the methods given. 1 Trip of 5 Meo is gonna help you more than 100 years of mental masturbation on this forum. Stop giving your authority away to external sources. Your own true Self is the true source of wisdom. God is inside of you baby, not outside❤️

18 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Your own true Self is the true source of wisdom. God is inside of you baby, not outside

This ve been repeated so many times, and it seems that people do not understand it. words only work to soften the ego, not explain the truth. The truth explained is very simple: you are the existence. complete, absolute. what is the use of "knowing" this? nothing.

you have to experience it. first on specific occasions with psychedelics. then full time. For what? Because it's is the truth, and to live in confusion is suffering. 

@Michael Jackson agree with you, solipsism as it's explained here is false. Others are real. When you look the eyes of a baby , the infinity is looking itself

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

This ve been repeated so many times, and it seems that people do not understand it. words only work to soften the ego, not explain the truth. The truth explained is very simple: you are the existence. complete, absolute. what is the use of "knowing" this? nothing.

you have to experience it. first on specific occasions with psychedelics. then full time. For what? Because it's is the truth, and to live in confusion is suffering. 

@Michael Jackson agree with you, solipsism as it's explained here is false. Others are real. When you look the eyes of a baby , the infinity is looking itself

@Breakingthewall thank you for sharing wisdom❤️

34 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

I had experiences before. I am just confirming my insights. 

@machiavelli True insight don't need confermation nor validation. Do you need validation to know that numbers are infinite?

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

3. The present moment is all that exist. What I am conscious of right now is all precisely exist in entire existence. NOTHING MORE. and rest are just thoughts . 

This is all you need to wake up. See through the illusion of thought right now. There is no brink of awakening, that's just another hurdle that the mind puts up to prevent awakening from happening.

41 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

This is all you need to wake up. See through the illusion of thought right now. There is no brink of awakening, that's just another hurdle that the mind puts up to prevent awakening from happening.

@WelcometoReality Thats what I call helping. I had several insights over the years. But there is nobody to confirm .

I know that present moment i.e what I consciouslly aware right now is all that exist in entire reality. But ego starts cheating me. 

So I just wanted to know from other enlightened guys whether what I experienced is true not my ego .

Thanks for trying to help.

18 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@WelcometoReality Thats what I call helping. I had several insights over the years. But there is nobody to confirm .

I know that present moment i.e what I consciouslly aware right now is all that exist in entire reality. But ego starts cheating me. 

So I just wanted to know from other enlightened guys whether what I experienced is true not my ego .

Thanks for trying to help.

Yeah, if you're aware of that you're doing good. As a suggestion, take some time off trying to understand the implications of this and just connect deeper into the present moment. Be the aware presence and let the thoughts and feelings just come and go.

3 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

?