Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guru Peter Jordanson

Other perspectives on the Ukraine invasion

4 posts in this topic

These are 3-5 years old articles from independent sources.

Apperantly, these are also the things that the Kremlin backed news channels are focusing mostly upon now. Completely ignoring other issues like civilian deaths and dead russian conscripts.

Neo-nazi like parades where appearing in Ukraine:

"This chant 'Slava Ukraina - glory to Ukraine', made notorious by Ukraine's WWII Nazi collaborators, including the UPA."

There are plenty of pentagon biolabs not only in Ukraine according to this author/article:

https://dilyana.bg/the-pentagon-bio-weapons/

Azov and other far right groups where havocing parts of Ukraine:

Now this is in no way justifies an invasion of a whole country. Still these things are a bit concerning. These are really minor and personal issues (if they are any issues) for Ukraine.

My country has also far-right parades with neo-nazi ties and Russian is not invading us.

According to wikipedia. The azov battalion has 900-1500 members while active ukrainian military has 245,000 personel. A few of them performed war crimes as well as the Russian backed separatist in donbas. Still the Russian media says they are only fighting the Azov in the battles.

I do not know much about the biolabs. It seems like there has been no independent investigation about them yet. Only the U.S. has in 2018 and recently said that only security assistance has been given in theses labs by U.S. government. Apperantly China, Egypt and other african countries asked for independent investigation of these biolabs.

Not making this post to discredit or approve anything happening in the current situation. These things are rarely talked about here. The Russian and Western news are like two huge propaganda machines. Both feeding their own worldview onto their people.

Putin is also recieving to much credit for the invasion. I do not know how much credit this leaked intel has, but it seems Putin has been advised to send peace keeping troops to donbas-donetsk-luhansk region in the beginning as the main strategy. As there are 3 million ethnic russians living there in those regions. Then the Russian orthodox church and other military strategist were pressuring Putin to take the invasion route and succeded. Maybe Patriarch Kiril wanted his power back as the Orthodox christian power structure changed in Ukraine during president Poroshenko and was give to the Turkish Orthodox church. There are also rumors that the Turkish orthodox branch is not given away its power so easily and the turkish military are preparing to stab the Russian army in the back from Armenia.

Jesus Christ!

The Westerners seem naive thinking that sanctioning Russia will force the Russian people to overthrow Putin. 

Some russian people are having a growing pessimism for the west after being kicked out of eurovison contest, stripped off their flag in the olympic games and sanctioned to oblivion. They feel more and more alienated by the west at this point.

Wait until the russian families find out about the young 10-15k conscripts that have been killed by western weapons.

Anyway ,we can welcome Ukrainians to Europe. Ukraine will be probably a part of the European union someday soon. I will give away a sofa, vaccum cleaner and a kettle to an Ukrainian family here in my city next week.

And i will never shout Slava Ukraina ever again. As my Jewish grandfathers sister died in a nazi camp during WW2. Let us just hope this will end soon and not in a WW3 scenario.

Let peace be with the Ukrainian people and everyone involved.

Clean your mind

Dude, the nazi rhetoric is just a red herring Putin used to fool his people going into his war. Do you actually think Putin is afraid of a couple of neo nazis in Ukraine? ?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, vizual said:

Dude, the nazi rhetoric is just a red herring Putin used to fool his people going into his war. Do you actually think Putin is afraid of a couple of neo nazis in Ukraine? ?

U just don't understand 

Here would be a milk toast UK view on the Nazi propaganda. The BBC is about as status quo as it gets here and generally as close to state TV as we get.

Here would be a far right march in Moscow:

And to show less bias, one in the UK.

All countries have them.