Yeah Yeah

The core of the Universe is not love???

49 posts in this topic

https://youtube.com/shorts/KLs5C5j5Tfo?feature=share

In this YouTube short, Sadhguru says the Universe does not care about human life, and the Universe is not about love, it is mere intelligence doing whatever it wishes, and has nothing to do with myself nor anyone else ... I can take this that life is indeed meaningless, my parents forced me into this mess because it made them feel a sense of meaning, 

Currently watching Leo's video about What Is The Point Of Life? - An Advanced, Life-Changing Explanation, and Leo says this life is about allowing in more love, but this goes against Sadhguru?? 

Second, in Leo's video, he says life is not about sex or food, but Alan Watts says in a lecture that the reason neurotisism starts, is because people push aside sex and food to search for higher meanings in life such as spirituality, and forget that life is all about getting laid and eating, which spiritualists play off as not important ... 

Edited by Yeah Yeah

@A_v_E Appreciate your response - Well, he does say that to be loving, where people have no choice but to love you, is a higher truth than to expect only this Universe toprovide and share love ... Is love just a human emotion? Is love a hallucination, and God is beyond love? The same way God must be beyond the speed of light, because he manifests the speed of light ...

10 hours ago, Yeah Yeah said:

@A_v_E Appreciate your response - Well, he does say that to be loving, where people have no choice but to love you, is a higher truth than to expect only this Universe toprovide and share love ... Is love just a human emotion? Is love a hallucination, and God is beyond love? The same way God must be beyond the speed of light, because he manifests the speed of light ...

Most of what Sadhguru teaches is not what he truly believes. He teaches what he teaches to reach the masses. If you notice Leo teaches what he teaches REGARDLESS if people like it or not and doesn't sugar coat or water down anything like Sadhguru. The TRUTH is the most dangerous thing in the world. NOTHING is more dangerous than truth, that is why every civilization is built on lies. It is why every relationship you have ever had is full of lies. It is why the one person you lie to the MOST is YOURSELF. The only reason psychology, therapy, and self-actualization even exists is to EXPOSE THE LIES YOU TELL YOURSELF. 

Once you realize that anything that is popular is watered-down then you will realize why Sadhguru is so popular. He is easy on the Ears, doesn't say anything controversial enough to scare you.

With Sadghuru you have to read between the lines. 1. He tells you that the creator/universe is inside you. 2. So how could the universe not care about you if your CORE is the universe? 3. When you ask what love is Leo already explained it, love is creation, love is existence.

Think about it, whatever you love, you are attracted to, you desire, and you will protect because you desire it to exist. So love IS existence, Love IS creation. So its not just some human emotion, its what existence is. You are MADE of love. Even if you want to move away from that analogy the act of sex is an expression of love and through that union you were born. So CREATION IS LOVE.

If you really want to know the truth watch Leo's video on what is Devilry, What is self-love? And you will have everything you need to answer those questions. God is ABSOLUTE LOVE, TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE, and WISDOM.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Excellent Response, I continue to keep some of these sentences in mind, and faith in cosmic love and creativity expands, thank you,

It's not the that Universe is about love. The Universe IS Love -- metaphysically. This doesn't mean you won't get shot in the head by someone.

Love is just a much more profound thing than being treated well or feeling emotions of love.

Yes, the Universe is Intelligence doing whatever it wishes. But what Sadhguru isn't telling you is that the highest intelligence is identical to Love. And this Love looks very radical to from the POV of a human. The Universe is doing Love, but it's doing it at the universal level, not at the human level.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The core of the universe is love

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The universe looks like a runaway train without a driver to me.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

21 hours ago, Benton said:

Yeah, he leaves out mentioning Love a lot I’ve noticed.

But I have also heard him say that Love is not what you do. Love is what You are.

And Love is ducking brutal man. It’s selfless, and that void holds EVERYTHING. Everything is Love. Even the things we don’t like.

It is what I am

Spiritual Enlightenment.

The title of this piece of music is "Death is the Road to Awe". Ego Death ≅ death.

Apparently.

Love looks a lot like indifference and cruelty sometimes

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The universe is love. Totally and completely. It has no conditions, no predispositions, no expectations. The more you love the more you are.

Having experienced divine love once so profoundly it doesn't fit into words. What most call love, even desire, or intense passion for another is a minor experience compared to realizing divine love. The problem is, I put this experience up on a pedastool and don't realise that touching a leaf is the same. Drinking water is the same. These words are the same. Your reactions are the same. I could only think Sadhguru is trying to bring them closer together.

WHY is it called "love" if not at all related to the emotion, or else WHY is it not just a cope because most people feel it while tripping hard?

Nothing & Everything simultaneously 

No explanation or description is it & simultaneously it also includes every explanation or description.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

WHY is it called "love" if not at all related to the emotion, or else WHY is it not just a cope because most people feel it while tripping hard?

I'd say because the core of existence really is an absolute void without limits, but that void is, and as it is, wants to be everything, it wants to manifest itself with such a passion that it explodes and creates a universe. and that passion is what we call love. what happens is that as humans there are parts of that love that we have to deny, since we must survive

43 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Breakingthewall But a want is itself a creation? Want must be in front of creation itself.

You.

6 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

@Breakingthewall But a want is itself a creation? Want must be in front of creation itself.

I had a vision with psychedelics, more real than reality. the void unlimited that is (me) recognizes itself and in doing so explodes in love, pure love in creative passion, and automatically, everything that can be, is. torture, hell, are pure mystical love. creation occurs spontaneously, want and creation are simultaneous, and that's happening now, always. but well, it's a realization that I remember, memory, just speculation really. Right now I'm not even remotely aware of that. 

Edited by Breakingthewall