SQAAD

This is Why I Dislike Joe Rogan So Much

19 posts in this topic

Besides the fact that he is a moron who has tripped an infinite number of times and still doesn't get it (the non duality thing), this commentary clearly demonstrates what I always knew : Joe Rogan is a hypocritical stage Orange steroid injecting bully who gets orgasms by watching fighters getting brain damaged. 

Edited by SQAAD

Chill. It's not your fault if you don't get non-duality.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

He is maturing well. Getting the duality is not a criteria. For some people it could be better that way.

Also Joe:

Most people who experience non duality actually do not need to create an identity out of it, and do not need to stand by means of that identity in reaction towards anything and especially not common culture.

It is your religion or philosophy of non-duality he do not care for, nor have much considerations of, which speaks very little of the kinds of conscious experiences he have had.

And yes, Roe Jogan is a silly guy, a little bit of everything, a good interviewer half of the time and a laughing stock the other half.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

@SQAAD

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Besides the fact that he is a moron who has tripped an infinite number of times and still doesn't get it (the non duality thing), this commentary clearly demonstrates what I always knew : Joe Rogan is a hypocritical stage Orange steroid injecting bully who gets orgasms by watching fighters getting brain damaged. 

Again, I keep reminding people this, but he is a comedian. Don't take everything he says seriously, he is likely joking. How about learn to become and be in that state of being authentic and comedic, rather than being negative and offended, thinking it's seriously meant.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@SQAAD

Again, I keep reminding people this, but he is a comedian. Don't take everything he says seriously, he is likely joking. How about learn to become and be in that state of being authentic and comedic, rather than being negative and offended, thinking it's seriously meant.

Bruh he is obviously not joking in those clips. But yeah, he is a comedian.

@Carl-Richard

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Chill. It's not your fault if you don't get non-duality.

The reason he doesn't get it is because he has been brainwashed by people like Sam Harris. Watch the podcast he had with Sam Harris and you will clearly see. 

Joe Rogan does not use his brain a lot. He has others do the thinking for him. 

He has never managed to truly escape the delusions of his egoic mind. That's why he is concerned with materialistic pursuits while in his 50s.

Joe Rogan is a materialist. Which is truly a shame after all these trips. 

An opposite example would be Russel Brand who clearly is a lot more thoughtful about his metaphysics and he hasn't even touched psychedelics I think

I was also a materialist until I had one good trip. That's all it took. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Reciprocality

11 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

It is your religion or philosophy of non-duality he do not care for, nor have much considerations of, which speaks very little of the kinds of conscious experiences he have had.

That's not true at all. It speaks a ton about how he has interpreted these experiences and his baseline level of consciousness which is quite average relative to Stage Orange. 

@Reciprocality

11 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

Most people who experience non duality actually do not need to create an identity out of it, and do not need to stand by means of that identity in reaction towards anything and especially not common culture.

You don't understand my position. 

I would not give a damn if Joe was not a public figure. 

But He influences millions of peoples. If he was less of an idiot many millions of people could potentially learn about non duality, eat less meat, and then make this planet a lot better in a shorter period of time. 

Public figures must be heavily criticised in my opinion because they have a huge societal impact. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Carl-Richard

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Also Joe:

Also Joe works for Dana White and the UFC for the last 2 decades. 

A Ruthless company which pays most fighters 10 to 20k per fight. 

Imagine being a world class athlete, enter the octagon, get some brain damage and get paid 10k. How would that make you feel? 

Joe is not an angel in any way shape or form. He is as self centered as anyone else. 

Check the below video to understand the logic of UFC. Pure Delivery. 

Edited by SQAAD

15 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Reciprocality

But He influences millions of peoples. If he was less of an idiot many millions of people could potentially learn about non duality, eat less meat, and then make this planet a lot better in a shorter period of time. 

Making this planet better has nothing to with spreading non duality. All Abrahamic religions one way or the other clearly states God is one. Those are  popular and arguably fine religions. So far they failed. We can't make our way through presenting some popular dogma.  As Jefferson pointed out : “An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people.”

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

@Carl-Richard

There is nothing wrong with being a materialist.

Edited by mojsterr

Not everyone is interested in non-duality.

And not everyone has to be interested in it.

There's nothing wrong with just pursuing normal human things.

You seem to think you're somehow better because you 'get it' and he doesn't.

Typical ego stuff.

Say whatever you want about him, but ultimately he has probably had a more beneficial impact on the world than a detrimental one

Obviously it's hard to gauge that, and you're perfectly valid to criticise him about specific issues. I think the video you linked does a good job of that in regards to veganism. But I always feel sceptical of criticism of a successful public figure that tries to paint their entire being in a negative light, especially in very outright derogatory ways:

17 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Joe Rogan is a hypocritical stage Orange steroid injecting bully who gets orgasms by watching fighters getting brain damaged. 

This kind of take does not demonstrate much wisdom on your part either, in fact I'd say it's ironically a very egoic take

Edited by something_else

3 hours ago, SQAAD said:

@Carl-Richard

The reason he doesn't get it is because he has been brainwashed by people like Sam Harris. Watch the podcast he had with Sam Harris and you will clearly see. 

Joe Rogan does not use his brain a lot. He has others do the thinking for him. 

He has never managed to truly escape the delusions of his egoic mind. That's why he is concerned with materialistic pursuits while in his 50s.

An opposite example would be Russel Brand who clearly is a lot more thoughtful about his metaphysics and he hasn't even touched psychedelics I think

I was also a materialist until I had one good trip. That's all it took. 

He's like most people honestly.  I would say that's sad but that would be my bias.  It would be nice if he had an awakening but I do not forsee it.  Again my bias.  A "turquoise" awakened one is not better than an asleep "Orange" person.   The issue with spiral dynamics is because of people's bias they view tbe higher stages as "better".   But I agree if he used his own mind more or was more open he could have an awakening that would shatter his whole worldview.  But what then to all that he has built?  His ego is more comfortable with being what he is now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@something_else

1 hour ago, something_else said:

Say whatever you want about him, but ultimately he has probably had a more beneficial impact on the world than a detrimental one

Obviously it's hard to gauge that, and you're perfectly valid to criticise him about specific issues. I think the video you linked does a good job of that in regards to veganism. But I always feel sceptical of criticism of a successful public figure that tries to paint their entire being in a negative light, especially in very outright derogatory ways:

This kind of take does not demonstrate much wisdom on your part either, in fact I'd say it's ironically a very egoic take

I think for some people it must feel really nice complaining about somebody else. All this user has done in the majority of being in this forum, is mostly complain either about a successful figure, or about Veganism and a bit of both. I wish I had some of that time to complain, to understand what's so appealing with complaining, but I have auditions to go to, and a few movies to star in, so I'm too busy for that.

In fact, Joe Rogan could also be acting on purpose, for the views, and fool us into thinking he's genuinely believe in what he says.

@SQAAD

Many people do psychedelics and very few discover non-duality. This is just the reality.

I love Joe Rogan. 

The first time I heard about DMT was on Joe Rogan.

The episodes with Graham Handcock and Randall Carson where epic.

So many topics are discovered trough his podcast.

Not sure why people here are saying he doesn't get non duality. Of course he doesn't. Does it matter?

You may not like the guy and thats fine but he has done more good for this world then 98% of people on this forum.