Someone here

What Is the best feeling in the world?

36 posts in this topic

I know most of you will go with sexual orgasm or maybe a Heroin high ..but what else feels incredibly good to you. 

:)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I would say having true purpose in your life and fulfilling it.

I'm just guesssing, since I haven't reached it yet. But this must be the best feeling ever. Feeling accomplished and whole.

Fuck yea

Edited by mojsterr

playing video games is pretty great. especially with friends.

taking a warm shower

sleeping, or restfulness, as sadghuru tends to make that distinction lol

in general, any sort of flow state or engaging in something you're passionate about

Listening to music 

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Actual deep God realization/awakening on extremely high dose psychedelics.

Feels like a full body orgasm, except it can go ten thousand times stronger than a normal orgasm (I am not exaggerating when I say ten thousand - You become unable to do anything due to the sheer amount of ecstacy). Actually it can feel infinitely euphoric.

Feels like the most profound peace, relief, euphoria, love, happiness, bliss, ecstacy, healing, and everything positive at the same time at maximum level.

All other experiences pale in comparison to it. If you would scale happiness, all everyday life would be from 0 to 100, this would range from millions to billions. There is just no comparison with anything.

Opiates like heroin don't produce anything even resembling true euphoria.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

utter exhaustion ... you went to the max... you survived you thrived ... what didn't kill you will build you ... you did god proud and will be recompensed as a good and faithful child ... to him who gives much to him much will be given ... this is the well lived life and the only sound night's sleep

getting money also feels good

now you have more freedoms and possibilities

strolling around on a nice day, jumping into natural water - very lovely

Person you find attractive finding you attractive too and wanting to be in relationship with you too.

6 hours ago, somegirl said:

Person you find attractive finding you attractive too and wanting to be in relationship with you too.

ah yes what a great feeling! for some people can be rare so when it does happen, dopamine rush x10

To realize how I am both completely limited and are free according to my limits to impose some will into the future by means of that which becomes the future and that only.

How substances are absolute, and that therefore synthesis or consciousness in a given moment is not.

That there must be a certain perfection that the substances inhere to, which non the less must be more than the consciousness I have here and now. That indeed there is more than me, yet that this which is more than me thus everywhere has a certain reflection in me.

To not only identify this, but to be this identity, that translates well to human emotion such as making me feel well. Or be the "best feeling" in the world.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Well, there is no "best feeling". It's subjective, so I can tell you what mine is like others have shared for themselves. It's a nice collection of "best feelings" so far.

For me, the best feeling is when I am outside on a warm sunny day (or a cold day works too, as long as it's not too freezing), and strolling through the city. I stop and sit on a bench, feel the sun on my face, the slow wind, the urban noise of cars and people, observe life happening before and around me. It's a feeling of peace, wonder and appreciation. I forget about all my worries and to-dos. I just am. I love it, I do it every day.

P.S. You haven't shared what yours is @Someone here. What is your best feeling?

Edited by Cobra

LSD+MDMA+Nitrous produced a stillness and bliss in me so profound it was almost too much to handle 

Love

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I have accessed my core before...without even meditation and was filled with a ridiculous amount of bliss and unconditional love. What I discovered is what the spiritual teachers teach is true...we are literally bliss and unconditional love and we block it from ourselves. We can access it at anytime and the kicker is....you don't have to meditate or use any drug to access it. You literally can just choose to experience it....AND YOU WILL.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Real no-self awakening. All the usual "pleasurable" stuff is peanuts compared.