Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

I'm fed up with this forum and I feel like leaving it

59 posts in this topic

I'm so fed up with this forum 

Everyday some member keeps complaining about me even when I don't do shit to anyone 

There is no love or tolerance here 

Always complain complain complain about me

I feel unaccepted, underappreciated and constantly unloved here. No matter how hard I try to fit in here or help people. I'm always treated like an outsider or pariah. 

So much for a spiritual community? 

Everyone here is always either angry or arguing with each other. There is simply no friendliness. 

Fed up with the unfriendly cold feeling here. 

There is zero tolerance here especially for me. It kills my free spirit. 

This forum treats me like garbage and I have the right to voice my feelings. Everyone treats me like an unwanted person here. 

Even after being here for so long still all this coldness from everyone. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

What happened? Is it the usual users?

It could be the seasonal change, it sometimes makes most people edgy.

You are Perfect.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Preety_India LOL..I have seen that u have been active on the forum almost half of the day . i don't know if u leave it on or something though. so,i would be surprised if u were not bored. 

as the defending champion for the highest post count on the forum after Leo, i see u have been here for yrs. and one or two cold responses does not mean that everyone is bad. plus, remember this is just an online forum LOL. so it is rare for real world friendships and interactions to happen in forums . and people are free to ditch  ideas and argue in any good forum and spiritual communities too have their defined limits. 

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

I remember this is not the first time you have made this exact same post. I don't know what you are expecting from this

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

You have a conscious choice to absorb those things or let it go in the moment, and you are CHOOSING the former. YOU are responsible for your own feelings. Life is always gonna throw stuff at you, and if you are gonna be reactive all the time, of course it is gonna throw more of the same stuff at you. Especially people who have a lot of anger and resentment in themself will try to test you and provoke you. You made a post about you having a lot of anger and want to get rid of it. The first step is to stop looking outside and look inside. If you see a post that is testing you, then ignore it and do not let it even go inside you. Just scroll as if it is not there. Use your body to let go. Do you feel a pull in your energy to react? Inspect that pull and let go. Breath through it. Focus on what you can control. You can not control other people, but you can control your own reaction. If you keep reacting, your nervous system is gonna build on that and remember that. It is an unconscious pattern in your nervous system of reactivity. And you are contributing to it and reinforcing it each time you become reactive. If you want to feel more peaceful, you have to rewire this by conscious effort and conscious letting go. If you can not stop being reactive, you should go live in a mountain where nobody can touch you or affect you if that is what you want. seriously, life is not always gonna treat you like a baby. I broke my ribs yesterday. So what? Work on your self-esteem, do embodiment practices, explore them and you are gonna grow, but I agree with what some people say here, spending so much time on the forums here is not gonna give you more self-love, it is keeping you in a mental activity while you want to explore different things to fix this. 

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

I remember this is not the first time you have made this exact same post. I don't know what you are expecting from this

There is one group of people who are comfortable here. There is a second group of people who are not happy here at all. 

The problem is that nobody wants to listen to the second group. 

Then what does this post tell you? 

Its not just this post. Just a few days back another user was complaining that they don't like this place. 

The problem is instead of listening to a person's issues or problems, the person who is complaining is made to look like a problem and told to leave. 

Maybe the person who is leaving has a point? 

Do we care to listen or do we gaslight that person into thinking that there is something wrong with them? 

So now the user @Loba has been on this forum since 4 years. She was here even before me. 

So you mean to say that all the loyal long term users here should simply quit out of frustration and their complaints should never be heard because somehow they are the problem if they want to leave? Please explain me the awkward logic here 

So a long term user here says that this place is heartless and I Say that this place feels cold and intolerant, what must we do? Simply ignore? And gaslight the person to look like a problem themselves instead. 

Why? 

So some people who are happy here should be allowed? And those who don't feel accepted here should be banned or forced to leave? Is this a cult of people who have decided who their favorite forum member is? 

Isn't this a community where everyone should feel equally accepted? 

It's like a mini cultish community here. Those who feel accepted by the community feel happy and good here. Those who don't or aren't given space to fit in are automatically made to leave on their own accord out of frustration. 

Why this? Why this feeling like "you're not a part of us." 

6 minutes ago, Vibes said:

If you can only be happy when people act a certain way to you, you'll never be happy anywhere.

It's about creating a conscious loving community. 

Not much to ask for. 

This is not some Debate. ORG. 

This is a spiritual community. It's meant to be loving and not hyper strict.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I'm so fed up with this forum 

Everyday some member keeps complaining about me even when I don't do shit to anyone 

There is no love or tolerance here 

Always complain complain complain about me

I feel unaccepted, underappreciated and constantly unloved here. No matter how hard I try to fit in here or help people. I'm always treated like an outsider or pariah. 

So much for a spiritual community? 

Everyone here is always either angry or arguing with each other. There is simply no friendliness. 

Fed up with the unfriendly cold feeling here. 

There is zero tolerance here especially for me. It kills my free spirit. 

This forum treats me like garbage and I have the right to voice my feelings. Everyone treats me like an unwanted person here. 

Even after being here for so long still all this coldness from everyone. 

I don't know. Since I am new to this forum I don't know you people much yet, but I like you. I like your problems and your posts, it's fun to read. I always like when people contribute a lot and you're one of them.

But I can't relate what you're going through since I'm not in your shoes, so hope you working something out.

I do like this forum very much, though. It's different than all the rest I have been on until now. The debates are on a different level and people are smarter here. I like the approaches to different world views, because it's far from basic.  I was searching for something like this. Will see how it goes in the future.

Edited by mojsterr

@Preety_India Can't you just ignore the unhelpful criticism for the most part? That's what I do, I figure it's better than complaining about other people complaining.

As to your comments regarding toxicity on this forum it resembling a warzone etc. Of course, human nature is inherently selfish, and as such we endeavor to conquer each other always. Whether the end goal is financial or general enslavement, or just to destroy our enemies in intellectual debate. And of course, we lie and virtue signal, masquerading as selfless entities when in truth we're about as selfless as the biblical Satan. So if you want to avoid conflict like this, I'm afraid you'll have to cut yourself off from humanity entirely. As you're very unlikely to find perfectly selfless beings who love you unconditionally amongst the human species.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Just now, Yarco said:

If you've got almost as many forum posts as Leo it's maybe worth taking a step back.

You've made over 50 posts here in the past 24 hours (I stopped counting at 50.) That's not normal. Nobody else does that.

Most people only ever make 1 ongoing post in the Self-Actualization Journals section in their entire time here and you've made at least 5 in the past 12 hours. None of them are fleshed out, just 1 or 2 lines each. Or you just make 10 posts in a row with random gifs you found online. Or sometimes you repeat the same thing over and over a dozen times like this. (There should probably be a general rule for that section of only 1 journal thread per person IMO.)

I'd challenge you to see if you can go 72 hours without looking at or posting on the forum. I really question if you're capable of that or if the unhealthy addiction is that strong. When's the last time you went a day without looking at the forum?

Mods / Leo - I believe preety_india is already violating a banworthy rule by having multiple accounts. Can you please do your detective work behind-the-scenes and see if the accounts preety_indiia, preetyfromindore, and indore preetyspoop also belong to her -- if so, please ban all 4 as per the Guidelines.

You're the number one user here who always makes me very uncomfortable. 

You constantly encourage @Leo Gura and mods to get me banned and you are always constantly looking for an opportunity to get me banned by constantly complaining about me. I'm so fed up with your behavior.

It is you who needs to be banned. I'm sick of you and your bullying. 

I don't have multiple accounts. This is sick.

This man is constantly trying to attack me and mods do absolutely nothing about this. 

You gave me so much stress and tension on this forum and you are absolutely the reason why I felt like leaving this forum. 

In fact you are the number one reason why I wanted to leave. 

All those 4 accounts are trolls who were trolling me non stop and maybe created by you to harass me, who knows.

Some troll created multiple accounts to harass and bully me and the blame comes on me??

Leave me the heck alone you garbage guy. 

You have been harassing me here for months and months and no moderator ever does shit about you. 

You are a bully 

And I hope God sees you 

I am a hyper vulnerable person who is suicidal and gets help on this forum from some amazing helpful people here 

But users like you ruin my experience and ruin whatever help I can get. You constantly block my help 

It's because of people like you that I feel like leaving and not be able to get the help I get here

I don't know need to complain if you and people like you stop attacking me 

It is you who is constantly ruining my time here with your bullshit accusations that impact my mental health.get lost 

Whenever you don't like what is happening to you you have two options:

1. Change the situation ( for example leave the forum)
2. Accept the situation and feel good about it/ignore it.

I have been tolerating the harassment from user @Yarco for months now.

This is not fair. This is constant bullying. 

I have complained so many times about this guy's aggression and behavior 

He constantly spreads lies and rumors about me and encourages Mods to get me banned 

I have suffered months of mental stress because of this user. 

Still nothing is done. 

This is the attitude I was complaining about 

This hostile complaining attitude of personal attacks and false accusations 

Mods can check everything they want. I have no multiple accounts on this forum. 

@Preety_India

30 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's the constant complains 

I don't like people who constantly complain about little things 

Yesterday someone was complaining about my post count. How is my post count even relevant to them when I don't even look at my own post count? It doesn't matter to me whether if my post count is 100 or 100,000. Why does it matter to them? They constantly evaluate my intelligence on the basis of my post count and I feel like I constantly have to defend myself. Why this competition of post count? 

This place is overly competitive. 

Today someone complained about my journals. That I have many journals so a mod @Max_V told me that I have too many journals..like really? Can't people find their own journals on their own profile page at all? 

Why is there incessant complaining on this place about other users? Why can't people simply focus on themselves and let others just be. Why this constant intolerance of someone else's space and presence.

So what if a person has a post count of 100,000. How does it matter who does what as long as everyone is getting all the help they need? Why the constant need to check others profile and keep a tab on their activity on the forum, judge them on the basis of their forum presence, make silly complaints to moderators even when that person not doing anything personally, gossip about that person with other users, ask them to be banned or curtail their freedom to post. 

I mean what's all this monkey business. Also using journal information to victimize a person by engaging in personal attack because a journal is supposed to be a private space, even if the person is being vulnerable in their journal, that information should not be used to target them. 

The list goes on and on. 

This place is very problematic for a very vulnerable person trying to seek help. 

Threads are derailed and ruined by personal arguments. There is hyper aggression, rude behavior, no friendliness at all. 

Feels like a warzone everyday. 

The community here needs to be more friendly. It has a bad attacking energy here. 

This could be a sign for you to take a break from this forum if you feel too uncomfortable being here atm, as it did help me a bit taking breaks. I've also been on the receiving end of some of those complaints and a few did use personal info from my past journals or posts in the general forum against me, which is why I stopped using the self journaling in this forum and instead used physical journals instead, it's just annoying and juvenile behaviour. I typically straight away put em in ignore when I recognize some of them are bending or breaking guidelines to piss me off.

I hope you take care of yourself.

I'm fed up with this user @Yarco constantly bullying me and complaining about me. And users like him who do the same

We are not here to complain and attack each other. 

There is no love here 

Just now, Danioover9000 said:

@Preety_India

This could be a sign for you to take a break from this forum if you feel too uncomfortable being here atm, as it did help me a bit taking breaks. I've also been on the receiving end of some of those complaints and a few did use personal info from my past journals or posts in the general forum against me, which is why I stopped using the self journaling in this forum and instead used physical journals instead, it's just annoying and juvenile behaviour. I typically straight away put em in ignore when I recognize some of them are bending or breaking guidelines to piss me off.

I hope you take care of yourself.

I have disability. Physical journaling is extremely hard for me. I use speech to text digital journaling and that's the only thing that works for me here 

My journals help me a lot. 

I'm sick and tired of people picking on me. 

My head is spinning after reading their lies and accusations. 

A deliberate attempt to get me banned. 

@Preety_India so Yarco does not like you. It is a fact. No matter wheter he writes what he writes, or he gets banned, or you get banned it is still a fact of your reality that he does not like you. Even if he stops writing what he writes, it is still a fact. You can not change that fact. So what now? Can you ignore/accept it? Why does it even matter to you? Who cares what Yarco is saying about you?
Can you let it go? If no why not?

Edited by Arthogaan

Can you make this a little bit more constructive? For example, can you list the problems that you see here that make this a bad place for people in general and not just you? Try to keep it objective and without naming anyone in specific.

Whether you leave or stay is your private business and it probably doesn't matter for most of us.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Arthogaan because yarco is desperately trying to get me banned by spreading lies and manipulating mods against me. 

I'm afraid of him. He makes me tensed