followed this a bit when a lot of these videos came out last year or before

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

it' so weird i don't get it

Why it is weird?

5 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Why it is weird?

is it normal?

i just don't get it, how is it normal that many people, also elders and women get attacked like that?

i come from a more peaceful country so maybe for you it's normal

Edited by PurpleTree

Just now, PurpleTree said:

is it normal?

i just don't get it, how is it normal that many people, also elders and women get attacked like that?

i come from a more peaceful country so maybe for you it's normal

I guess it feels weird when one is not familiar with the topic. 
There are much worse things going on in the world...

4 minutes ago, Epikur said:

I guess it feels weird when one is not familiar with the topic. 
There are much worse things going on in the world...

i am a bit familiar with this topic 

i've seen countless of videos and reports  of asians getting attacked in the u.s. in last two yrs or so

Edited by PurpleTree

31 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i am a bit familiar with this topic 

i've seen countless of videos and reports  of asians getting attacked in the u.s. in last two yrs or so

So it would be surprising if it would not happen actually

1 hour ago, zurew said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0KWPqUBGUQ

click on it, and try to login into your youtube account, that way you should be able to watch it. 

It won't work, you need to send your photo ID to verify you're over 18.

Fuck youtube.

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

^can't see this vid

Search on Google how to bypass age restriction videos. You're welcome.

Edited by mojsterr

1 minute ago, mojsterr said:

It won't work, you need to send your photo ID to verify you're over 18.

For me it works even with multiple different kind of accounts. I just make an account which has minimum 18 years of age in it, and works fine, without photo ID.

But if you really struggle with it, then yes follow mojsterr's advice and google it.

We're soon gonna need VPN's and other crypto ways to view these vids. If you think age restrictions are annoying, wait until you see it's unavailable in your country, that's the real annoying one to deal with.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

We're soon gonna need VPN's and other crypto ways to view these vids. If you think age restrictions are annoying, wait until you see it's unavailable in your country, that's the real annoying one to deal with.

VPN-s are easy to get around. But yeah, it can be annoying. Also there are cases, where some content is hidden from you, if you have a certain kind of ip address. In that case, you are not necessarily even aware, that you can't access everything. So even if you know how to get around it, you won't , because you are not aware that you should.

For example google did it, russian's couldn't access almost any western news about the war. As a russian you had to use vpn-s to be able to see western articles or you had to use another search engine.

Tsuki made a thread about it. 

On 3/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, PurpleTree said:

it' so weird i don't get it

Because their loved ones died from Covid. 

And they attributed their hate towards the Asians who allegedly started this whole pandemic. And they acted irrationally.

@zurew

2 hours ago, zurew said:

VPN-s are easy to get around. But yeah, it can be annoying. Also there are cases, where some content is hidden from you, if you have a certain kind of ip address. In that case, you are not necessarily even aware, that you can't access everything. So even if you know how to get around it, you won't , because you are not aware that you should.

For example google did it, russian's couldn't access almost any western news about the war. As a russian you had to use vpn-s to be able to see western articles or you had to use another search engine.

Tsuki made a thread about it. 

For example, there was a video in some strength training website, about classic strength training, featured in national Geo wild/history program, and the video was showing how Eddie Hall and other modern pro strength athletes, could not lift a 100 pound dumbbell that had an inch in diameter grip, because they lacked the grip strength to overcome the thick handle, which was designed by one of the older strength athletes who had a much smaller physique, but despite appearances is insanely strong. But even that video was unavailable in my country!