Joel3102

Mr Girl is aware of Leo

13 posts in this topic

3:20 he gets asked about him, he’s going to look into him.

I think they would have an interesting conversation 

I'M SOYING OUT 

pog.png

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

MrGirl is a hardcore atheist, it'd be a super boring and pointless conversation. He wouldn't be open to even considering most of the ideas that Leo would present. He's 100% sure there is nothing after death.

Best you're gonna get is a boring convo. Worst case a Dr K style smear about how everyone here wants to kill themselves and some people have actually done it and Leo has blood on his hands too, and how it's a DMT cult.

Plus I just don't want to see my 2 dads fight

Edited by Yarco

I do want to see what his ideas about spiral dynamics at least or non-duality. Idk if he gets people to watch his videos due to the shock factor of his content, or if he really is mature and not playing games as he seems to be pointing out in himself.

8 hours ago, Yarco said:

MrGirl is a hardcore atheist, it'd be a super boring and pointless conversation. He wouldn't be open to even considering most of the ideas that Leo would present. He's 100% sure there is nothing after death.

Best you're gonna get is a boring convo. Worst case a Dr K style smear about how everyone here wants to kill themselves and some people have actually done it and Leo has blood on his hands too, and how it's a DMT cult.

Yeah you basically said it.

8 hours ago, Yarco said:

Plus I just don't want to see my 2 dads fight

xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Honestly I found this out a few minutes ago, and was considering posting it here. I haven't finished the entire video, but so far it's a good discussion. Here it is below:

https://youtu.be/uM-GKRqKhEA

I think, with how M. Girl's style of communication, his emotional development, his moral and cognitive development, his state of being, his lelvel of authenticity and edginess, and his life experiences so far, and  his personality typing, compared and contrasted to Leo Gura, I don't think the conversation would go down well. The few things I think the convo might provide in value, is that it might reveal more of Mr. Girl's value system and how he might view the world and people in general, and same with Leo, unless Leo is willing to take more control of the conversation and guide it where it needs to go.

I don't know how it might go, but it could be interesting, two people with similarly confrontational styles of communication, just one is more edgy and direct, and the other is more fluent and faster.

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Honestly I found this out a few minutes ago, and was considering posting it here. I haven't finished the entire video, but so far it's a good discussion. Here it is below:

https://youtu.be/uM-GKRqKhEA

That Joe dude is a literal child.

52 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That Joe dude is a literal child.

@Carl-Richard Hey I was wondering if you could elaborate on this.  I've been called a child and I just thought it would be helpful to get more of what exactly that means.  I haven't watched the video yet.  Thanks.

15 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Carl-Richard Hey I was wondering if you could elaborate on this.  I've been called a child and I just thought it would be helpful to get more of what exactly that means.  I haven't watched the video yet.  Thanks.

I meant it in a more derogatory way, not like he has a childlike energy or aura or anything. Juvenile is a better word. It's his agenda of trying to expose the guest, condescending communication style ("you really believe this and not this, don't you?"), tough guy persona and complete lack of good faith. It felt like I was watching a grade school bully.

@Carl-Richard Would be funny seeing that guy going 1vs1 with Jay Dyer, lets see how well he can defend his atheists views.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 2022-03-24 at 7:45 PM, Adamq8 said:

@Carl-Richard Would be funny seeing that guy going 1vs1 with Jay Dyer, lets see how well he can defend his atheists views.

Jay dyer looked very bad against detroyer and ask yourself. 

Edited by High-valance