ethanb121

Thinking of killing myself

10 posts in this topic

Idk what to do anymore I have never been so defeated in my life ... I think I might just end it all for good

2 hours ago, ethanb121 said:

Idk what to do anymore I have never been so defeated in my life ... I think I might just end it all for good

What is going on? Do you want to express why you feel so hopeless? You know, quite often we want convince ourselves a situation is desperate when things can definitely go better.

Do not believe all the thoughts or emotions going through your mind.

And do not harm yourself.

This too shall pass. :)

Whatever perspective you're viewing life through right now is temporary. I once was stuck in a nihilistic point of view which plagued me terribly but suddenly I just popped out of it and realized it's just one perspective out of many and you don't have to settle in your view of the world. I hope the best for you my friend. It might not seem like it's helpful now but just know many others go through very hard times but even hard times pass on to something else, eventually. Whatever you're going through right now, you can already handle it, it's just your mind telling you that you can not. Because you just handled it the previous moment, and the one before that too. You can handle the next moment too.

Make sure to cover your basics if you haven't, sometimes we forget. Drink water, get sleep, eat food. The basics keeps us going and time to process things. Time will make you see things differently.

What you really want is to escape suffering, and there are ways to do that without hurting or killing yourself. You might not be able to see those ways from where you are right now, but if you give yourself time you will able to.

Right now you should talk to some friends or family, or to the people right here.

hrhrhtewgfegege

More context? It could actually mean you are improving alot but dont realize it until its passed...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Call a toll free hotline 

it’s usually really helpful

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I was saying the same shit 3 months ago and I'm still here.Hold on bro

There is so much good in the world that can help you get yourself together and whole. Even this forum can help you. Don't let the voice inside of you drown out your heart. Stay strong, you can and will get through this. Reach out to whoever you can, often we just need someone to listen to us in a good space. ?

I want to quit/run away/leave when I am upset with something too.

I identified it when I feel: hopeless, like the other person isn't listening, upset, like I don't have any options, like I've been backed into a corner, when I am being told I HAVE to do something or CAN'T do something.

The good part about quitting is we get to change our environment and don't get stuck in the same thing.  The bad part is that we tend to find things about the new environment that are worth running away from too.

I realized that it seems that everything is exploiting everything.  Umm one of the uplifting things I found yesterday is just reading work by people who speak what we deem as authentic/truth-seeking about stuff.  Like I started reading Karl Marx yesterday and within the first 10 seconds, some of my anger went away...because I felt some similar feelings that he had and it was kinda just like getting validation...

I've been going to free online mental health support groups (like 3 sessions a day!) and those are helpful.

Umm.. this binaural beat is for anger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh3Y9vTCOGQ&t=324s 

I like these guys: 

Or listening to some heavy rock/metal is nice sometimes

Edited by PepperBlossoms