Wildcattt555

Possible effects of chronic lsd use

68 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is not like this. if you start a thread about such a serious topic, and also interesting, I read it completely, I think there are good points, and suddenly I read that about silicon valey and wealthy people and I feel a blow to the face, nothing more. I'm in my right to express my opinion. You could answer and show me why I'm wrong, agree with me, or ignore me. This is a forum

Ok I apologize then because that wasn’t my intention.    Just that they have a lot of responsibility and choose to do very small amounts of a drug that we are debating the safety over. It’s kind of a weak point anyway , sorry for offending you.   

I guess the assumption is that if it was safe and better for creativity/ intellect to do larger doses, that they would, and they would know this by now.  It’s not a great point because being too high to be accountable for work isn’t the same as gradually damaging your brain chemistry.  Among other potential reasons that  we don’t hear about heroic doses leading to new technological breakthroughs or whatever. 

Edited by Wildcattt555

@Wildcattt555 I'm also sorry if I sounded aggressive before. I just think it's unrelated. micro dose and full doses for spiritual development.

and I don't think Leo is degenerating from drug addiction, but that's just my opinion. I agree that the excessive use of psychedelics to seek experiences is completely negative, but not because of what the psychedelic does to your chemistry. it is because of what your need for experiences means. a void that must be filled that you disguise as a spiritual search and that is ego. deep imbalance

Edited by Breakingthewall

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

a void that must be filled that you disguise as a spiritual search and that is ego. deep imbalance

I really like how you put  that, yeah. 

and I agree with your other point  I really should have prefaced my whole thread by saying that unless someone has preexisting health conditions addiction issues or mental problems , they will probably be ok.   But nobody has a static condition of good health.  
acknowledging inevitable Illness and death is one of the first principles of Buddhism. 

The way I was partying at 20 with uppers would put me at risk for psychosis or heart attack now.  I was bulletproof, just doing stupid things with no consequences bc I had a resilient body and was an athlete. I use that word very loosely. In great shape at least. 

Very few people here are going to be tripping in their 40s and beyond,  and most will just stop when their trips become more anxious and less pleasurable, so it’s really a moot point for most.  they won’t know the cause they will just stop. 

If Leo’s problems( if he truly has any to be polite )  aren’t caused by acid they are worsened by it. Just the simple fact of how much energy the body uses each trip to return to homeostasis. You wouldn’t want to be fighting some illness and waste energy. When you’re sick you sleep you don’t run a marathon, to give a crude analogy 

Edited by Wildcattt555

Apparently 5 meo is more dangerous and has caused serotonin syndrome. I’ve never tried it.   but it’s disturbing  that nobody knew that  and posted it  in this thread…. Oh it’s fine, harmless …talking completely out of your …..
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/johnsemley/5-meo-dmt-psychedelics-retreat

(5-MeO-DMT is illegal in the US and its full effects on one’s health are not known.)

Other prospects weren’t quite so positive. There was the noted risk of asphyxiation, but there was also the potential for “serotonin syndrome,” brought about when the chemical serotonin floods the brain, which can result in seizures, hyperthermia, and if left untreated, death.“”””

Now u know… Leo( said) he  did this for a month straight. Crazy reckless 

@Wildcattt555I can see your point. I think you're right about the overuse, it can be very draining. Even though i had a long journey of tripping I'm reaching a point where I feel so good without anything altering my baseline consciousness that I now use these tools more and more sparsely. 

I think that overuse will unravel your life to such a degree that it leads to mental/health problems for sure.

It's never good to be dependent on ANYTHING. That is not Liberation 

@Wildcattt555 Thanks for your answer, interesting story. I really was honest to you about your fresh pov. Some thoughts:

You write you were on medications? Did you mix Anti depressants with lsd? 

Why Do you always speak about purity is not good and so on, in my country I have easy access to hightes quality of lsd. Also you claim Research chemicals(allad etc) with similar effects to mdma are poor quality, you need to know they are the most purest. Directly from big Labor lizard lab and well teste. Lsd is not a substance which will be mixed with other stuff. With little Research you can prevent you from getting shit. I never would touch anything from the street market. 

I feel you are impulsive, very self confident. This reminds me if my brother who abused drugs like alcohol. This fake self confident Was drug induced. I just ask carefully if you abused drugs in your life.

Lsd once a month should be fine for most. You blame lsd for your "Brain damage", are you really sure that this was the cause? You are talking about kundalini awakening. If you really have awakened your kundalini this will reconstruct your whole Brain without drugs. This process takes months to years until finally completed. Until this is finished there will be times where you cannot function because your Brain is under reconstruction. 

You write you had some very deep Spiritual insights but you dismiss them as just hallucinations? So you think this whole spiritual stuff like God realization is just fantasy because you read it in books and then Frame the drug induced experience with it? Can you elaborate

Please dont take my words to critisize you. I feel you suffered a lot because of lsd and were just looking for happiness. I just want to understand 

Hummm...  Smells like there's going to be yet another crucifixion...