Razard86

What are your thoughts on Manifestation?

29 posts in this topic

So I know a lot of people online on different websites discuss Manifestation (Lucid Dreaming), and I just wanted your thoughts on it. I respect the opinion of this community Leo started so I wanted to hear your perspectives out of curiosity. My search for truth has taken me to many places and this is one of many reputable sources of truth I have found so feel free to fling away all the golden knowledge you are holding towards me.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 I haven't tried manifestation myself but it seems valid from an egoic point of view. Once awakening happens the one who wants to manifest falls away.

You're gonna need to define what you mean by both manifestation and lucid dreaming, because you totally lost me when you put lucid dreaming in brackets. Those two things have nothing in common

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

You're gonna need to define what you mean by both manifestation and lucid dreaming, because you totally lost me when you put lucid dreaming in brackets. Those two things have nothing in common

Lucid dreaming is the awareness that you are creating everything. I'll use the word conscious creation at that point. Also every desire is not a creation of the ego. If that was the case God wouldn't create anything. God creates because God is love. So out of love comes the desire to create and to experience creation. Anyway do you all have any experience with conscious creation? Conscious creation is based on interpretations from quantum Physics that the true nature of reality is infinite possibility (Which we would know as God) and that based on what lens or perception you have will create a finite path or possibility. Similar to how Leo tells people he realizes he is not in control. The moment you observe something you create past, present and future all at once. These are created by you within this dream world. 

So I wanted to know if you all have dabbled in conscious creation.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 21/03/2022 at 2:29 AM, Razard86 said:

So I know a lot of people online on different websites discuss Manifestation (Lucid Dreaming), and I just wanted your thoughts on it. I respect the opinion of this community Leo started so I wanted to hear your perspectives out of curiosity. My search for truth has taken me to many places and this is one of many reputable sources of truth I have found so feel free to fling away all the golden knowledge you are holding towards me.

My thoughts... One can manifest anything out of pure void granted there is sufficient frequency. 

@Razard86 Yes, I have been studying it for several years and working on attaining higher degrees of conscious creating. All of us are creating, but most of the time it's happening unconsciously on auto pilot.  

10 hours ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

My thoughts... One can manifest anything out of pure void granted there is sufficient frequency.

Would you kindly go on explaining a little more? I've been contemplating about "frequency" a lot lately. Is frequency imagined by us? In what way it creates?

1 hour ago, Fernanda said:

Would you kindly go on explaining a little more? I've been contemplating about "frequency" a lot lately. Is frequency imagined by us? In what way it creates?

Frequency is not imagined, it is worked - quite literally, like you waking up everyday of the week and going to work. The term pertains to the livelihood of every biotic and abiotic entity in existence. Neither does it alone create, it is, yes, an essential aspect of creation.

Frequency is all around and about us. It is what holds objects into place, for everything in reality is stationed by a frequency. The integrity, structure and solidity of everything, owes itself to a frequency.

Without frequency, the true nature of reality would most certainly be exposed - that is.. the dissipative, psychedelic, nature of consciousness.

You've probably heard people using terms such as “states of consciousness”, these states would not be without frequency, there would be no state. 

Make sense?

@A Fellow Lighter thank you. It makes a lot of sense. I read Tesla's biography recently and I am really seeing  those "patterns". 

I have a friend who is really depressed and I can really count how many times he has told me the same story about his past. It vibrates. 

Other things are harder to grasp, like...how does a plant or an object vibrate? This "event" is ocurring in consciousness as a perceived pattern, right? Can we see objects as "symbols" of a repeting pattern in consciousness?

Everything you ever saw and ever will see is manifested by you. This includes not only lucid dreams, but your entire waking life. Every occurrence that ever happened in your life, including all of what you call "physical reality", was manifested by you.

4 hours ago, Fernanda said:

Other things are harder to grasp, like...how does a plant or an object vibrate? This "event" is ocurring in consciousness as a perceived pattern, right? Can we see objects as "symbols" of a repeting pattern in consciousness?

Okay... What you must understand is this: everything (plants, minerals, animals, the environment, reality) is all consciousness. And I don't mean consciousness as awareness, I use the term as psychologists use the term when they are referring to one's sensory perception, differing from a dog's sensory perception, from a bat's sensory perception which is colour-blind, from a leaf's sensory perception. However, I also use the term on a much more broader and holistic sense, I use it to refer to the very beingness of an entity (biotic or abiotic), and the beingness of a so called “reality”.

If you grasp the above then this is what it's leading to: the “event” isn't occurring in consciousness, the “event” is consciousness stationed by a frequency. Plants don't vibrate, plants are the expression of a vibration.

4 hours ago, Fernanda said:

Can we see objects as "symbols" of a repeting pattern in consciousness?

No, because the term “symbol” refers to something that is arbitrary. One may, rather, see that which s/he has objectified - the “object” - as intelligence. Look at it like this, there is the invisible substance of all matter which is pure vibration, the intelligence enables you to learn of this vibration by representing it as your environment , thus allowing you to inform or be informed by the vibration. This representation is not arbitrary for it applies to every soul that is learning of vibration by streaming human consciousness. 

Also, do not see the ‘object’ as a pattern, see it as that which is live or alive, even when it is still it is breathing, much as the tissue of your skin is breathing. This life is stabilized by a frequency. 

Am I making sense?

@Michael Jackson thanks. Yes, I realize that, I guess I am trying to become more lucid (aware) about how that (manifestation) occurs. I do have glimpses of that in daily life. 

@A Fellow Lighter yes, it does make sense and you are helping me to clarify something really important here.

Ok. Objects are intelligence made visible. They are a vibration, like a tone in music. Right? What I am most intrigued about is how this process occurs in consciousness (if the "creation" of an object is a process at all!!). Supposing I can manifest Gold, for example, or a rose.... is there any possibility I can get in tune with such a frequency? 

Many will say...just go get the rose in the garden. I can do that, but my question goes deeper.

I am not saying this kind of manifestation is relevant, I am just naively curious about the possibility in terms of conscious manifestation.

Maybe we had never definied what frequency is though, because science uses time to define it. I can see it as an immediate imprint. 

How do you see frequency in practical terms. Can it be defined using time?

@Razard86 Lucid Dreaming is basically the western form of dream yoga which originated in Tibet. You can check-out Andrew Holeceks work. I downloaded his audiobook and practiced it a couple of times, although I'd prefer doing this over at a retreat. As this can really mess with you sleep schedule and I did not practice it seriously.

https://www.andrewholecek.com/biography/

I never heard lucid dreaming in combination with manifestation, there are other issues that happen within the dreamscape I am not going to spoiler it also, as I generally am currently a bit skeptical as well as I don't have full control over my dreams, so I can't verify it myself. 

I've just recently started to practice manifestation for 7 months or so with my own meditations, can't really deny that it somehow worked, yet currently I regard it as a time waste and I am more interested in raising my level of consciouness as well as my emotional experience and manifest more fluently in that sense, instead of relying on techniques etc. I also act more on synchronistic events and I will definitely go back at it again in the future, meanwhile I had pretty bad/medicore results with manifestations although I took action. Although if I am very critical I did get what I want in a sense, yet it felt very draining.

16 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

Ok. Objects are intelligence made visible.

No. Objects are intelligence enabling visibility of that which is naturally invisible.

18 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

They are a vibration, like a tone in music. Right? 

Yes, what you've come to learn to be objects.. are an expression of a vibration. Like a tone in music yes, however, even music is but one expression of vibration.

22 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

Supposing I can manifest Gold, for example, or a rose.... is there any possibility I can get in tune with such a frequency? 

The possibility is rich in abundance, the only question here is availablity - making that which is possible.. available. This is what I refer to as work. Mankind is already in tune with the frequency of manifestation, his creative, generative, technological advances are the very proof of that. In deed, mankind is the only creature on this planet who is studying the laws of manifestation. The only question is.. immediacy.

You see, there is no difference between manifesting a cup of tea out of pure void, and actually starting from scratch and discovering herbs for for tea, making the cup of tea out of clay, boiling the herbs and finally pouring the tea in your newly designed cup. In both of these scenarios is the miracle of manifestation, however, one is more immediate than the other. You getting the rose is one example of you, using the intelligence that is your four-limb body, to inform vibration in presenting you with a rose. It's still manifestation.

46 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

How do you see frequency in practical terms. Can it be defined using time?

It can be defined in whatever way the student is ready to understand it. Those who have awakened to it see that it requires no definition, or it speaks for itself. Frequency is the frequentness of a reality, in it's be-ing - being there/here. For instance, this world is more frequent than your dream world; the furniture around you is more frequent than the picture of a furniture in your head; the work that lasts long is more frequent than the work that has ceased to be. All these are instances of what frequency is.

Make sense?

On 23.3.2022 at 10:41 PM, Matthew85 said:

@Razard86 Yes, I have been studying it for several years and working on attaining higher degrees of conscious creating. All of us are creating, but most of the time it's happening unconsciously on auto pilot.  

Second this!

I like goal setting, and having a vision for yourself and the world. And working hard towards that while maintaining a positive attitude.

But this manifestation stuff is made up to sell books and workshops I think. It’s too vague and esoteric. And the people who actually manage to really manifest good things are in the small minority. It just doesn’t work for most people who try it. Which makes me think it’s more like to be like a form of new age prayer to alter your subconscious mind.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Razard86 Lucid Dreaming is basically the western form of dream yoga which originated in Tibet. You can check-out Andrew Holeceks work. I downloaded his audiobook and practiced it a couple of times, although I'd prefer doing this over at a retreat. As this can really mess with you sleep schedule and I did not practice it seriously.

https://www.andrewholecek.com/biography/

I never heard lucid dreaming in combination with manifestation, there are other issues that happen within the dreamscape I am not going to spoiler it also, as I generally am currently a bit skeptical as well as I don't have full control over my dreams, so I can't verify it myself. 

I've just recently started to practice manifestation for 7 months or so with my own meditations, can't really deny that it somehow worked, yet currently I regard it as a time waste and I am more interested in raising my level of consciouness as well as my emotional experience and manifest more fluently in that sense, instead of relying on techniques etc. I also act more on synchronistic events and I will definitely go back at it again in the future, meanwhile I had pretty bad/medicore results with manifestations although I took action. Although if I am very critical I did get what I want in a sense, yet it felt very draining.

Interesting thanks for your feedback.

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

I like goal setting, and having a vision for yourself and the world. And working hard towards that while maintaining a positive attitude.

But this manifestation stuff is made up to sell books and workshops I think. It’s too vague and esoteric. And the people who actually manage to really manifest good things are in the small minority. It just doesn’t work for most people who try it. Which makes me think it’s more like to be like a form of new age prayer to alter your subconscious mind.

It works, I know people who it has worked for I literally have witnessed it. I'm just trying to unravel why it works. I have been studying the nature of reality...and one thing I can say is if you get too close-minded...you will miss the mysteriousness of the reality. Reality is infinitely deep...so deep...its scary and it literally a mindfuck. The best way to explain this is....infinity is a paradox so as a result reality is a paradox and since YOU ARE REALITY.... YOU ARE A PARADOX.  You could spend every waking up your moment of life studying how reality works...and not even achieve 1% knowledge of how it all functions. It is both a joyous and sobering realization.

Just now, Razard86 said:

It works, I know people who it has worked for I literally have witnessed it. I'm just trying to unravel why it works. I have been studying the nature of reality...and one thing I can say is if you get too close-minded...you will miss the mysteriousness of the reality. Reality is infinitely deep...so deep...its scary and its literally a mindfuck. The best way to explain this is....infinity is a paradox so as a result reality is a paradox and since YOU ARE REALITY.... YOU ARE A PARADOX.  You could spend every waking up your moment of life studying how reality works...and not even achieve 1% knowledge of how it all functions. It is both a joyous and sobering realization.

Besides if we are all creating anyway... why not find out how it works and gain some element of control on which direction you are creating.

I tell people think of creation like breathing.... you can focus on something and still breathe. We unconsciously breathe but we can consciously breathe as well. Learning to control your breathing can help you influence your emotions and center yourself whenever you become unbalanced. 

Think of this as the same thing I'm looking into.

On 3/23/2022 at 5:41 PM, Matthew85 said:

Exactly. I have found two books that give some good pointers. One is called Reality Transurfing. The other is called The Nature of Personal Reality (currently going through this one).

There is a woman who has a website that talks about some of this stuff as well Tania Kostos. This topic is deeper than I thought, and it is something I which Leo would really delve into. He talks about in his awakenings how he is conscious of how he is creating everything, its like okay UNWRAP THAT FOR ME. I hope he does a video on that.